PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Just found out my Corvette has chassis reinforcement. What in the world? I swear I never touched it! Now I have to buy another one and break it in. :grumpy:

Please let me know if your times will improve without it. I was thinking about putting it on my M3.

Wow, I suck. :D ALmost last. I did manage 1.12.4 though on practice. Q just went bad, really bad.

Please let me know if your times will improve without it. I was thinking about putting it on my M3.

Doesn't make any difference in lap times on really any car. You just end up with a different suspension.

I buy it for anything that's using racing tires. Slicks are the only thing that have a chance of taking advantage of any extra lateral grip provided by the more rigid chassis.

Dedicated GT4 room:

kkinv.jpg

Car was under-steering too much as usual, moved up 10 clicks on front ride height = way too loose. Moved to 5 clicks, almost perfect but still kind of snappy. What had me upset about the practice races we did tonight is that even in the draft cars in front of me are just pulling away. Car is down on power as it's not broken in yet, but I'm not so sure getting that power will bridge that gap.

In any case, no complaints from me I'll just deal with it. Car is 3-4 tents off at best, averages low 12's.

Hey Jason,

I ran the 370Z briefly here for some comparison testing as shown in a my post a few pages back and found it to be quite strong, especially in a straight-line. I had mine fully run in with it's current spec's and I ran an 11.8 with it pretty soon with a quick tune on it. Maybe I lucked out on the tune or maybe those extra few ponies really help, I'm not sure, but it certainly moves even if the handling/braking isn't great.

If it's any consolation, you made me laugh twice tonight ;)

I eeked out an 11.8 before I qualified, but haven't been able to back it up. Maybe the car just sucks in the draft because during those practice races I watched you guys pull away.

Edit: I'd rather drive the RX-8. ;)

I eeked out an 11.8 before I qualified, but haven't been able to back it up. Maybe the car just sucks in the draft because during those practice races I watched you guys pull away.

Edit: I'd rather drive the RX-8. ;)
Oh, yes. My Vette pulling away in your rear view is considered "pulling away." :lol:

Well that quali sheet looks a whole lot more busy than it did last night :eek: :lol:

Just Biffy, Phil, Jay (MiuraSV), Tony, TA and Stig still to qualify.

Also, what colours are Jay B and Reality running?

Last edited:
Yeah awesome stuff, wish it was the same for FMSC :/

Yeah don't know what's up with that. Just real unfortunate that for 2 Saturday's in a row I have had places to go. :ouch: I think I would have preferred the Sunday time slot but it's not much of a difference.

Yeah it was supposed to be in JGTS's slot but we couldn't make up our minds as to what were going to use it for so Jason respectfully opted for Saturday.

I can qualify anytime from now, but I won't be able to put in a good time do I'll just leave it at that.
Not feeling so flash at the moment.

Colour is going to be the same as last race for now, team name "Delirium". Seemed wrong to change the colour after having done a race in it. We shall see.

I plan to qualify same time as last week, I like having a good 3/4 hours before the race to practise and qualify, definitely suits my laziness :P

I can qualify anytime from now, but I won't be able to put in a good time do I'll just leave it at that.
Not feeling so flash at the moment.

If you can hang on for about 2/3 hours I'll have/be in a practise/qualifying room later on, and if I can get a good tune worked out, I'll pass it on to you. So far my PB is 12.9xx :scared:

Colour is going to be the same as last race for now, team name "Delirium". Seemed wrong to change the colour after having done a race in it. We shall see.

Well you can't change your colour once you race at Rome.

So I'm putting you down for red with black rims? What rim design do you have?

Back