PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
I'm guessing all of them will be over 1,000,000 credits lol?

And what happened to MULE in D2? Did he finish or DNF? If DNF, what lap did he enter the pits and park it (I'm assuming this is what happened since he's still 'Running...' on Litchi's screenshot. I need to know.

I'm guessing all of them will be over 1,000,000 credits lol?

No actually they're all just under 1,000,000 I think, depends on whether you got them new or old. I don't mind either way.

And Tony's got himself banned again :ouch:

Well I think I have a spare 350z concept. Will try and send it now.

Ugh what for? Tried to look at his latest posts and the banned user log but can't see anything :confused:

Sweet, will look out for it.

And I don't have a clue, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with this.

Got a room up: Closed

EDIT: PB is 1'57.394 right now. Expect aliens to reach 56s. Anyone else got times to share?

EDIT 2: Now it's 1'56.920.. So aliens will be in the 55s then :P

Last edited:
Ah cheers. Sometimes tony just doesn't know how to get his point across (which is a view I share with him). Hardly any one fast drives on them leaderboards anyway :dunce:

I didn't have a 350z concept spare. Tried to send a fairlady z concept which I had spare and it couldn't be gifted. Tried to then send the 350z and it couldn't be gifted either lol. So pick one from the NCD or OCD. :)

Yeah I've noticed that in the past lol, but he speaks the truth more often than not. I think I already know, but what was his view? Hard to decipher when all he puts is a laughing face lol.

And that's ok, I'll have a look later and pick something that's easy to send :P

hey biffy, that 1:56.9 is on grand valley? if so do you mind let me know your setup? fastest time i set so far was 1:58.5. but that was only a couple laps.. i'll be practicing tonight

Yeah I've noticed that in the past lol, but he speaks the truth more often than not. I think I already know, but what was his view? Hard to decipher when all he puts is a laughing face lol.

And that's ok, I'll have a look later and pick something that's easy to send :P

Don't really know regarding that situation but I think I have a pretty good clue what all of it's about. I'd rather not say though :dopey:

And 👍

And driver cars have been updated with the results from Monza. Anyone from D2 tell me what happened to Mule?

Aderrrm you want me to try take a pic of the Camaro so you can put it in the OP or do reserves not get that :P.

hey biffy, that 1:56.9 is on grand valley? if so do you mind let me know your setup? fastest time i set so far was 1:58.5. but that was only a couple laps.. i'll be practicing tonight

Yeah it was on GVS. I'll be posting my Lotus tune for the track later on in the week, hopefully it will get a Lotus driver other than me in D1 for once :sly:

ill be pushing real hard to get into d1. we should practice one night. my problem is i dont cut the corners enough. i'm too used to keeping 2 wheels on track and 2 inner wheels at kerbs. in monza i felt like i was cheating a couple times but when i watched replay in had my 2 outer tires still on the kerbs so i know i could have broke into the 56's on monza

About when might you be on?

Correct me if i am wrong, but i see there is still one spot open for the remaining races.
I would be intrested to fill that gap, just to get more experience. So if this would be possible just let me know ;)

Correct me if i am wrong, but i see there is still one spot open for the remaining races.
I would be intrested to fill that gap, just to get more experience. So if this would be possible just let me know ;)

There's a one full time spot left in the Delirium team with Reality using the 370Z. You have to use that team's colours though. You'll score full points. Or you can be a reserve, drive any car you like, use any colours you like and still race but not score any points.

There's a one full time spot left in the Delirium team with Reality using the 370Z. You have to use that team's colours though. You'll score full points. Or you can be a reserve, drive any car you like, use any colours you like and still race but not score any points.

I have not try'd the 370Z, but i guess that would be not to much of a problem, so i am happy to settle in the Delerium team...

Next race would be saturday, on the grand valley track if i am right...

Ahh, do I have a new team mate :)? Make sure you add me on PSN, we can get some practice going during the week. My current pb on grand valley is 2.00.767, do feel there is room for improvement. Look forwarding to seeing you, don't be a stranger ;).

Edit: Mule pulled into the pits, not sure what lap but will find out later.

Ahh, do I have a new team mate :)? Make sure you add me on PSN, we can get some practice going during the week. My current pb on grand valley is 2.00.767, do feel there is room for improvement. Look forwarding to seeing you, don't be a stranger ;).

Sure, i would be able to do some practise, in a few hours, i will add you so i can practise and get used to the car....before saturday.

What kind of red did you use, or can i use any red ?

I have not try'd the 370Z, but i guess that would be not to much of a problem, so i am happy to settle in the Delerium team...

Next race would be saturday, on the grand valley track if i am right...

Okay. That is correct. Check the OP for the time of the race now that we're in daylight savings.

phil and biffy, i should be on around 7pm eastern. you can add me and join me in my lounge if you'd like same with anybody else if they want to practice tonigh. my psn name is nsf05

Feels really depressing to be the slowest full time Evora driver. :indiff:
Should be 8am for me, reckon I'll be up by then.

Edit: Mule pulled into the pits, not sure what lap but will find out later.

Bought a new Fairlady 370 Z '08, red with black rims, put all the needed tunes 'on. still have to run the car in. Did a 2.03.292 with the standard setup, once ive broken' the car in i will seek for best settings. Need to find the correct driving lines aswell, as i did not ofthen run this track. (Think i am a little bit to hooked' on Spa-Francorchamps :drool:)

The red used is the one that you can buy already on the car :). Look forward to seeing you in game.

Adam: Mule pitted from on lap 8.

Alright, I figure that now is better than "later in the week" for you guys, so here is my Evora tune. I just managed a 1'56.798 (Hoping that's good enough for D1 :scared:) with it.

Aero: Full

Gearing:
First put Final Gear all the way to the right, then put Max Speed all the way to the left. Then reset Final Gear to 3.797, but don't touch Max Speed.
1st gear: 2.604
2nd gear: 1.994
3rd gear: 1.607
4th gear: 1.318
5th gear: 1.120
6th gear: 0.975

LSD: 10/18/7

Suspension:
Ride Height - 18/15
SR - 15.7/14.8
Dampers Com and Ext - 6/7
ARB - 4/5
Camber - 1.4/1.6
Toe: -0.05/-0.10

BB: 5/5

Room is open for practice.. 1472 6118 4259 7709 9418.

Thanks biffy for the settings, still cant manage to go faster then 1:58.2 though. Im going to have to watch your line to see if theres a difference or its just you manage your speed better.

I had a good start, but then once the tires started to wear, the car just became undrivably loose. I couldn't keep the back end from coming around at all, even though I was having no problems on fresh tires once I adjusted my setup. I pretty much just gave up and parked it. Not sure what lap, but yeah. If I kept going I was going to start risking hitting someone else and/or ragequitting out of frustration, and I didn't want to do that.

Same thing happened to me in the FMSC race, too. :/

I did a few laps today and only managed a 58 flat. With some work i think can hit some mid 57's. Biffys 56.7 seems very strong.
Do you guys think this is a good track for the Evora?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back