Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
JboXq8q.jpg

The flatbed is an actual bed, with a double mattress? I love it.

....um.

Yeah. My grandpa had a van like that and it was really nice. That just ruined it.

This page was full of awfulness. Questionable indeed. :yuck:

One of these days I'd love to do up an Astro van.

If you plan on doing up an Astro van (I would love to do one up as well), do it like the one in TGUS that Rutledge had with a lift kit, lights, and bars. That one looked awesome.

From the color combo to the hood (omg teh hood) to the stance to the wheels (omg teh wheels) to the incredibly awkward hardtop, the thing is a smorgasbord of way wrong.

The color's not that bad per se, but I do agree those wheels are awful and bring down the whole package. With different wheels that are a lot smaller I'm pretty sure it'd look much better.

And 100% sure I'd bang my head on the side glass everytime I'd get in, or out.

The color's not that bad per se, but I do agree those wheels are awful and bring down the whole package. With different wheels that are a lot smaller I'm pretty sure it'd look much better.

And 100% sure I'd bang my head on the side glass everytime I'd get in, or out.

Yes, the wheels and custom hood are the main problems... and the design of the hardtop is really, really awkward. Hell, I'll just stand by my point that it's a pile of high end crap :lol:

542123_429328943753491_2077651225_n.jpg

This is a friend of a friends car... so it's a bit more tame than what I've seen here but I figured you guys might get a laugh out of this baking tray bonnet scoop :lol: (No it doesn't lead anywhere :lol:)

Last edited:
891668_10151356334231527_1815511775_o.jpg

The best part is it's from Mercedes themselves, apparently.

I like it. But it shouldn't have been a convertible though. Although yes, I know the convertible is an option Mercedes offers, that is the questionable part to me. :dopey:

I like it. But it shouldn't have been a convertible though. Although yes, I know the convertible is an option Mercedes offers, that is the questionable part to me. :dopey:

I think it's a small price to play to lose the gullwing doors :lol:

Back