Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
A copy of the first game and I was aware of its existence through early iterations of Nine Boards Challenges from GTX and GTTimes.

Half the time when I mention GTPlanet to outsiders they think it means Gay Times Planet!

To all mods, I got to ask this once. What is your favorite muscle car?

What is your favorite car famine and what car do you currently own?
Ford RS200; 1996 Mazda MX-5 (NA) 1.8 Merlot, 2009 Mazda 6 TS2 163, 1998 Mazda MX-3 1.8 V6, 1993 Mazda MX-3 1.8 V6 in the middle of a 2.3 V6 Supercharged Miller swap.
Including pony cars? Camaro '68 SS 'vert. Not including pony cars... Probably the '74 Plymouth Roadrunner (not the Superbird!).

Ford RS200; 1996 Mazda MX-5 (NA) 1.8 Merlot, 2009 Mazda 6 TS2 163, 1998 Mazda MX-3 1.8 V6, 1993 Mazda MX-3 1.8 V6 in the middle of a 2.3 V6 Supercharged Miller swap.

Looks like somebody here likes Miatas. :dopey:

Ford RS200; 1996 Mazda MX-5 (NA) 1.8 Merlot, 2009 Mazda 6 TS2 163, 1998 Mazda MX-3 1.8 V6, 1993 Mazda MX-3 1.8 V6 in the middle of a 2.3 V6 Supercharged Miller swap.Including pony cars? Camaro '68 SS 'vert. Not including pony cars... Probably the '74 Plymouth Roadrunner (not the Superbird!).

Yes pony cars included. Includes everything from economy cars like 6cyl Mavericks etc to big fire breathing HEMI's.

What is your favourite type of cheese?
'Merican!

No! String![/high class cheese knowledge]
What got you into GT and how did you find GTP?
I bought a replacement PS2 and it came bundled with GT3. All downhill from there.

As for me joining GTP, I wanted videos of GT4 and Jordan made you register to be able to view them. So you can blame him. :P
Anything that isn't a Ford. :dopey:

Seriously, though, I have two soft spots for the '69 Chevelle SS 396 (brothers car) and the '68 Camaro (sisters car). Not sure what flavor the engine was (I was only 7 at the time) but it doesn't really matter as that body is pure sex. :drool:

One day...

TB
'Merican!

No! String![/high class cheese knowledge]

I bought a replacement PS2 and it came bundled with GT3. All downhill from there.

As for me joining GTP, I wanted videos of GT4 and Jordan made you register to be able to view them. So you can blame him. :P

Anything that isn't a Ford. :dopey:

Seriously, though, I have two soft spots for the '69 Chevelle SS 396 (brothers car) and the '68 Camaro (sisters car). Not sure what flavor the engine was (I was only 7 at the time) but it doesn't really matter as that body is pure sex. :drool:

One day...
Of course :lol:

Those cars are sexy...save up! They can be had for not a lot of green if you keep a sharp eye out. =P

What is the funniest thing you've ever seen/participated/started on GTP?

What is the most annoying thing someone has ever done on GTP (in your opinion)?

I usually have slices of a mature cheddar in my sandwiches, and I don't usually eat any other type.

This.
Half the time when I mention GTPlanet to outsiders they think it means Gay Times Planet!
I was so disappointed to find out the GT stood for Gran Turismo...

What is your favorite muscle car?
The first one I was aware of was the Charger (General Lee) but I'm more partial to a 1970 Challenger now.

I liked the April Fools I did about sticking a ridiculous body kit on my car. Here, although the "modified" pictures are gone. (As is the car...)

Probably going to be a boring answer, but we tend to not get annoyed, as someone who gets annoyed wouldn't make a good mod.

CallmeDan

I don't get annoyed much, but the first week I became a mod, we became inundated with spammers. That sort of shattered my semi-naive thoughts about GTPlanet (duh, we rarely get spam!?!) although technology has decreased the spammers a lot.

daan
Fixed for you. :D

Ixnay on spam ixnaying methods.

(Yes, banning 32 identical accounts that signed up at the exact same second isn't much fun.)

Stilton (with Laphroaig) or brie (with Bruichladdich)

I played GT and GT2 a lot. The TV & cinema ads for GT3 got me hooked, and I started researching the game. I found GTP through that online reading. I joined the day before I got a PS2 for my birthday.

Not a huge muscle car fan, but I think probably a Holden Monaro or a new-shape Camaro.

Lebsta's Pizza still makes me chuckle from time to time.

I think the time that a member (let's not get into who) constructed a fantasy life and took us all on a journey into fakeland.

I believe the reason that got nick09 banned is the same reason that Slashfan is banned.

Hence the +1.

A few simple mods.
Not sure I understand what you are saying.
:lol:

My guess is too much needless posting. Hence the +1.
After hearing him say that he was up to 29 points and then seeing his post count, I knew it was only a matter of time.

I don't mean to be a smart alec but I find these new entry's in the banned user log hard to understand. There not as good as they used to be.

EDIT: Oh I think I get you Dennisch. ;)

I believe the reason that got nick09 banned is the same reason that Slashfan is banned.

I believe Slash reacted to a post I made in the Questionable Mods thread. The image he posted could have (or should have) been modified, but for one reason or another he decided it was good enough to keep stock.

Bad end.

Back