Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
I believe Slash reacted to a post I made in the Questionable Mods thread. The image he posted could have (or should have) been modified, but for one reason or another he decided it was good enough to keep stock.

Bad end.

He posted a picture containing a word that got me a slap on the wrist by SlipZtrem. I didn't get any points for it (thankfully), but I think that was it for the staff.

I dunno if this got answered. But... to all mods or admins

What was your first reaction when Jordan said you can be a Mod or a Admin?

I dunno if this got answered. But... to all mods or admins

More than a bit of shock, since it had been in a response to a PM I had sent him detailing some of the community's ideas for the then-upcoming GT5, particularly how we could improve the Photomode section. Took a few days before he got a response...

But then, absolutely Bison'd it :sly:

PM Received. Subject: "Invitation to join GTP Staff"

YwpthqB.gif

"... Many of you are long overdue for this message."

M5yhM43.gif

After accepting:

XlKzdvr.gif

... First ban:

gfCuBmi.gif

... a month later:

idJWsk7.gif

Cano
:lol: that duck is awesome. And yeah I can easily see all of you pulling off that very face each time the ban hammer comes out.
Honestly, it's usually a look of complete dumbfoundedness.

Then again, I have that look most of the time.

I was looking for my Mod of War rendering. I imagine its pretty close to what I look like when the ban hammer comes down. ;)

TB
Honestly, it's usually a look of complete dumbfoundedness.

Then again, I have that look most of the time.

Wouldn't the dumbfoundedness moment be when you read all the stuff and go like "yeeeah..." and the duck face comes after you've swung the ban hammer?

I have a question for Famine, when he gets a chance to read it. To Famine- have you sent Kaz and Jordan a free copy of Gtpedia? And if yes, how did Kaz react to the book?

I have a question for Famine, when he gets a chance to read it. To Famine- have you sent Kaz and Jordan a free copy of Gtpedia? And if yes, how did Kaz react to the book?

If I remember correctly, didn't Jordan help write/edit GTPedia?

Technically Jordan sent me a copy :D

I largely wrote the book, while Jordan made it into something readable and actually published it (and paid for it!). All of the first print run was done in the US and distributed from Jordan's house - including my copy.

A later print run was done in the UK as USPS prices for non-domestic parcels became ludicrous - so if you've received a copy of GTPEDIA since February and you're not based in the USA, it's come through my hands.

Famine
Technically Jordan sent me a copy :D

I largely wrote the book, while Jordan made it into something readable and actually published it (and paid for it!). All of the first print run was done in the US and distributed from Jordan's house - including my copy.

A later print run was done in the UK as USPS prices for non-domestic parcels became ludicrous - so if you've received a copy of GTPEDIA since February and you're not based in the USA, it's come through my hands.

Ah I see cool. And how does it feel to be the man who mostly made GTpedia?

I just mostly wrote it. Without it being edited, formatted and, ultimately, printed, it's not a book. This is why two names are on the cover.

And it's reasonably cool to pick up something I wrote and use it as I intended for it to be used.

Damn straight. When you're gaming you've never got something to hand when you spot the little buggers... problem solved!

Back