ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
Please let me know how many miles it has got and we will go from there ;)

yes it needs some rigidity improvement on it, just gave it a new oil chage and thats all i can pay out for.

i meant that tune. rigidty improvement. i dont like that option so i dont want cars with it :)

if it doesnt have that then we can trade

ohhhhh now i get you lol in the tuning shop no it does not have that i was looking in the car maintenance section lol.

Alright then we can trade :). ill buy the car now and send. can you send right after?

you have the FGT thats in the online car dealership now right? that color?

Alright then we can trade :). ill buy the car now and send. can you send right after?

you have the FGT thats in the online car dealership now right? that color?

yep can send right after and yes it is the same one as in the ocd didn`t realise it was the same lol.

i have a shelby cobra 427 66 with 0-100 miles no modifications ( i can tune it if you want it though).is the renault 5 you have the maxi turbo rally one? if so i´d like to trade it.

My alfa 155 has got 1268 miles on it. I can do the chassis and engine refresh (1M cost) before i send it if you like?

My alfa 155 has got 1268 miles on it. I can do the chassis and engine refresh (1M cost) before i send it if you like?

Kinder out my 0-1000 mileage range but as it`s not far off and you do the chassis and engine and oil change you have a deal :) can you trade in 1 hour?

Ok, I'll add you on PSN and send when you accept. (online now)

Please add My other account Sickoreiss1 as thats where the Sauber C9 is you can send now if you like and i will send in a hour don`t worry im quite trust worthy on here now :)

I have
-alpine A310 1600VE ’73 (S)
-vanquish

and I want your Ford Mark IV Race Car
Choose one if you want to trade

i have the Corvette’60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006) (P)

0 miles, no oil change yet

and i'm looking for the ferrari 330 p4

can we do that trade?

Hi i have the 2 RAYBRIG NSX's '00 model and '06 model, 0 miles, untuned, am in desperate need of a 2J race car

Do you want Nissan GTR SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09? It's 0 miles...

Also this car is very rare, you can't buy it from the dealership, the only way is all gold on S license or ticket 1000.

only thing it has 1674 miles, but will overhaul engine and do rigidity on it and cahnge oil before trade if you want to

I have
-alpine A310 1600VE ’73 (S)
-vanquish

and I want your Ford Mark IV Race Car
Choose one if you want to trade

How many miles do they all have on them? also would you be interested in a 2 for 1 car deal as Mark IV values well above them 2.

i have the Corvette’60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006) (P)

0 miles, no oil change yet

and i'm looking for the ferrari 330 p4

can we do that trade?

Hi just notice this can be bought from the dealership sorry, anything else you have?

Hi i have the 2 RAYBRIG NSX's '00 model and '06 model, 0 miles, untuned, am in desperate need of a 2J race car

Would you be up for 2 for 1 deal for the 2J Race Car?

Do you want Nissan GTR SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09? It's 0 miles...

Also this car is very rare, you can't buy it from the dealership, the only way is all gold on S license or ticket 1000.

What are you after for it?

would you give me the 2j race car for this alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI ’93 (S)

Sorry just traded Alfa 155 2.5 car :(

I have a fully tuned almost 0.00 miles AM Corvette:)
Would like to trade it for the Escudo?
Can trade now

I have an Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V ’01 (S) but it has done 15792km.

I know you wanted less miles so let me know mate

Latest Posts

Back