ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
Actually you didn't write "buy from dealership" in the AM Corevette. Anyway, if you don't want nobody to trade, for example the AM, why did you wrote his name?:)
BTW I have a Vanquish, if you want, we could trade

i have the Vanquish ’04 (S and maybe the AC Cars 427 S/C ‘66 (S)

1 of those for your nissan r92cp race car tomorrow?

Actually you didn't write "buy from dealership" in the AM Corevette. Anyway, if you don't want nobody to trade, for example the AM, why did you wrote his name?:)
BTW I have a Vanquish, if you want, we could trade

I didn`t realise it was in the dealership, also i put it on here to show others that i have it incase i get ask do you need this do you need that.

How many miles has your Vanquish got? Is it Stock?

Chrome is a possibility. Is there no way you would do a Jaguar XJ13 for it? I desperate for a quick British race car! :)

I can`t I'm afraid the XJ13 is 20million creds your car only 42,000 Creds I will give you 1 Chrome and 1 Matte colour of your choice for it fair deal?

My Vanquish is stock (considering that it came from the UCD), but I will repair the engine and chassis if you want:)

I can`t I'm afraid the XJ13 is 20million creds your car only 42,000 Creds I will give you 1 Chrome and 1 Matte colour of your choice for it fair deal?

Ok pal, fair enough!

Chrome is good. What matte colours do you have? Would like a blue type colour is possible

Cheers

What would you like for it?

will you do 2-1 deal? as the nissan race car is quite rare to get hold of.

i cant do 2-1's because it takes up alot of my already few trade slots :(

paints do not matter the limit right? what about i send you 1 of those cars and a metallic paint?

Ok pal, fair enough!

Chrome is good. What matte colours do you have? Would like a blue type colour is possible

Cheers

Can give you Chrome and Matte Blue How thats? If so can trade in a couple of hours just popping out be back about 10-11PM if thats ok?

Can give you Chrome and Matte Blue How thats? If so can trade in a couple of hours just popping out be back about 10-11PM if thats ok?

Sounds good mate. I will add your PSN now (mines Kingy1988)

See you later

Well currently my enzo is on another account and have used that today would you want to do the trade tommorrow?

Sounds good mate. I will add your PSN now (mines Kingy1988)

See you later

Ok mate will accept when i get home and then we will do trade :)

What about the Vanquish? Want it?

Nah sorry mate Someone just offered me it above you :( if they pull out or it don`t go through will PM you ;)

hey i have 2 of the cars your wanting i have the 8C Competizione ’08 (P)
and the Carbon R (R34) ’04 (S) il trade any of them for the X2010 satin blue ? wont be online till about 1am GMT

Nah sorry mate Someone just offered me it above you :( if they pull out or it don`t go through will PM you ;)
Np mate thanks anyway. :)
I was checking my garage and I also have these:
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '02
Acura NSX '04
Acura Integra Type R '01
Alfa Romeu GT V6 24V '04
Alfa Romeu 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04

Ok mate will accept when i get home and then we will do trade :)

Was just thinking and I sent a car to someone else at about 7:30 this morning british time (14 hours ago). Therefore not sure if I can send to you until the morning?! Will try and see what happens. Apologies, I am new to trading.

I've got Abt Audi TT-R & Autobacs Garaiya. Any one of those for a 908??

How many miles they both have? Would you do a 2-1 deal? as 908 is worth more then them cars.

Audi R10 TDI Race Car for the xj 220 lm

Your XJ220LM under 1000 Miles? if not then no trade sorry.

got:

ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ’03 (S)
Vanquish ’04 (S)

For your nissan r92cp race car? i can trade now

How many miles has your ARTA Garaiya got?

I have a DN-X concept '02, 0 miles if your interested Reisspy? I am after a F1 2010 but I cannot trade until midnight....

How many miles they both have? Would you do a 2-1 deal? as 908 is worth more then them cars.

Your XJ220LM under 1000 Miles? if not then no trade sorry.

How many miles has your ARTA Garaiya got?

hmm not sure, ill check :).

i can do an engine overhaul and chassis restore if needed :)

I have a DN-X concept '02, 0 miles if your interested Reisspy? I am after a F1 2010 but I cannot trade until midnight....

Hi thanks for the offer but as stated on my thread can win this car anyway.

hmm not sure, ill check :).

i can do an engine overhaul and chassis restore if needed :)

Problem is I don`t really want to trade it for my Nissan as its value and rarity is more then the ARTA would you sell it for a couple of Matte, Colour Shift Paints?

Hi thanks for the offer but as stated on my thread can win this car anyway.

Problem is I don`t really want to trade it for my Nissan as its value and rarity is more then the ARTA would you sell it for a couple of Matte, Colour Shift Paints?

you mean my arta for colour shifts or i add color shifts to my offer? i have 2 matte's

Latest Posts

Back