ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
Hi, me again. I have:

S2000 GT1 ’04 (S) 0 miles
A4 Touring Car ’04 (S) 848 miles with engine and chassis refresh
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02 (S) 577 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09 (S) 4668 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 Race Car ’01 (S) 4118 miles with engine and chassis refresh

I have two trade slots tomorrow available and i'm looking for:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Let me know

Hi, me again. I have:

S2000 GT1 ’04 (S) 0 miles
A4 Touring Car ’04 (S) 848 miles with engine and chassis refresh
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02 (S) 577 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09 (S) 4668 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 Race Car ’01 (S) 4118 miles with engine and chassis refresh

I have two trade slots tomorrow available and i'm looking for:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Let me know

Your R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09 and R8 Race Car ’01 for my Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car and Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98?

Deal. Both my cars have all slick tyres and all removable engine mods BTW.

I can do both tomorrow add me on the accounts you want the cars sent to and i'll get on it either just after midnight (if i'm still up) or as soon as i get up in the morning.

You want

Garaiya 02 (s) (I have 1 0 miles spare :) )
NSX 04 (s)

I have both of these... Are the Ferrari F2007 and Ferrari F2010 Available?

Alright mate I have got the following:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 (14,091 miles)
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 (12,625 miles)

Am desperate for a Bentley Speed 8 by Wednesday. Any chance with these?

I can get A4 Touring but not 0 miles. If you don't mind the miles then could I have Ferrari Enzo?:)

Alright mate I have got the following:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 (14,091 miles)
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 (12,625 miles)

Am desperate for a Bentley Speed 8 by Wednesday. Any chance with these?

Have you got anything else rare for the Bentley Speed 8? As this is quite rare and hard to find without miles on it. Also are you after any Matte or Chrome Paints? will gladly trade for both of them cars or anyone.

I can get A4 Touring but not 0 miles. If you don't mind the miles then could I have Ferrari Enzo?:)

Yes i can do that trade for the enzo pm me if your still interested :)

Have you got anything else rare for the Bentley Speed 8? As this is quite rare and hard to find without miles on it. Also are you after any Matte or Chrome Paints? will gladly trade for both of them cars or anyone.

Have now got the Bentley Speed 8 sorted with someone else. Would really like an F1 07, F1 10, Veyron, Red Bull X1 White instead now.

Not really after paints at the moment to be honest mate, just trying to build my collection of cars.

If it is just 'A' cars you are looking for at the moment then I do not have too much apart from the above. I do have a few good Honda's and Toyota's though in the "My available cars for trade" thread I recently created.

Have now got the Bentley Speed 8 sorted with someone else. Would really like an F1 07, F1 10, Veyron, Red Bull X1 White instead now.

Not really after paints at the moment to be honest mate, just trying to build my collection of cars.

If it is just 'A' cars you are looking for at the moment then I do not have too much apart from the above. I do have a few good Honda's and Toyota's though in the "My available cars for trade" thread I recently created.

Would you do your Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 and Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01 for my White X1?

Back