ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
Okay, When do you have time?

Well when you are on please PM and we will sort out a time ;)

I have the M Coupe '98 and A2 1.4 '02 if you want em ReissPsY?

Is that for free :) or do you want a car for them?

f1 gtr race car for your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Total '10 at next reset?

I`m sorry to be a little rude but why do you keep saying at Next reset? Everytime you post its always at next reset Will try book you in for tomorrow that ok? as i`m quite interested in that deal.

I`m sorry to be a little rude but why do you keep saying at Next reset? Everytime you post its always at next reset Will try book you in for tomorrow that ok? as i`m quite interested in that deal.[/QUOTE]

yesterday this was your answer: Maydo see who comes up with a offer better.

you didnt let me know if someone did came with something better. and you also didnt book me in, so i thought its no deal. thats why i ask again tonight.
sorry for the inconvenience..

I`m sorry to be a little rude but why do you keep saying at Next reset? Everytime you post its always at next reset Will try book you in for tomorrow that ok? as i`m quite interested in that deal.

yesterday this was your answer: Maydo see who comes up with a offer better.

you didnt let me know if someone did came with something better. and you also didnt book me in, so i thought its no deal. thats why i ask again tonight.
sorry for the inconvenience..[/QUOTE]

Now you mention that i did so sorry about that, can book you in for tomorrow around about this time that ok?

Back