ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
How many miles they both have? Would you do a 2-1 deal? as 908 is worth more then them cars.
Bought TT-R used so has a number of miles on it, I've only used it for the German Touring Championship so I ain't done many miles with it! Garaiya has 0 miles! Would be happy to do a 2-1 trade, tis fair!

Bought TT-R used so has a number of miles on it, I've only used it for the German Touring Championship so I ain't done many miles with it! Garaiya has 0 miles! Would be happy to do a 2-1 trade, tis fair!

I have already got a Audi TT-R already set up m8 :( have you got anything else to replace that and you may have a deal ;)

Nah only looking for Race Cars really, bit of a long shot aint it :sly:

It is a race car :/ Well not a powerful one anyway :P

Take a peep in my garage! If there's anything in there that you might be interested in, let me know!

DB9 of your color choice with 0 miles for Matte Black? I really need that color.

I have the Aston Martin DB9 coupe '03, Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ’02 and the Garaiya Road Car. Trade for Audi R10?

what slots do you have for next reset? 3 and 4?

Yes them slots will be free tomorrow, but cannot trade now untill tomorrow around about 7:00PM GMT got work in the morning you see.

DB9 of your color choice with 0 miles for Matte Black? I really need that color.

Wanna trade tomorrow about 7:00PM GMT? got to go now. Please add Reissxin will trade tomorrow, any colour DB9 will do :)

Wanna trade tomorrow about 7:00PM GMT? got to go now. Please add Reissxin will trade tomorrow, any colour DB9 will do :)

I Don't have a 03 DB9, Just the 06 one, is that okay? Sorry for any confusion. Otherwise, We're good.

still have the vanquish '04 and garaiya '03.

garaiya has 700 km on the clock, vanquish has 24.000 km on the clock

what would you offer?

Back