ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA `02 >> Toyota 7 Race Car
Aston Martin V8 Vantage `99 >> Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
A4 Touring Car ’04 >> Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02 >> Red Bull X2010 (S.Vettel)

Ive chose one car from each slot if thats how it works? I cant trade until tomorrow so it will have to be one on sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday unless you already have offers.

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA `02 >> Toyota 7 Race Car
Aston Martin V8 Vantage `99 >> Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
A4 Touring Car ’04 >> Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02 >> Red Bull X2010 (S.Vettel)

Ive chose one car from each slot if thats how it works? I cant trade until tomorrow so it will have to be one on sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday unless you already have offers.

So you want a Total of 47.4 Million Creds worth of cars for your 2.3 Million Creds of cars? lol.
How many miles have they all got anyway?

So you want a Total of 47.4 Million Creds worth of cars for your 2.3 Million Creds of cars? lol.
How many miles have they all got anyway?

ill buy the one in the online car dealership. im in a race atm so i cant decide how many miles the one in OCD has :)

ill buy the one in the online car dealership. im in a race atm so i cant decide how many miles the one in OCD has :)

If yours is like mine is says 3064km which is 1,980 Miles if you can buy would you be interested in the Nissan R390 Road Car I have heard that is rare to get?

i got the autobianchi

Thanks for the offer but already have that, got anything else?

If yours is like mine is says 3064km which is 1,980 Miles if you can buy would you be interested in the Nissan R390 Road Car I have heard that is rare to get?

Thanks for the offer but already have that, got anything else?

Yes i see it in KM'S too :)

and i already have that car so i would really only like your nissan r92cp :(

or tell me what other cars you would like off the list?

Yes i see it in KM'S too :)

and i already have that car so i would really only like your nissan r92cp :(

or tell me what other cars you would like off the list?

Well atm the cars i want are on my list in this thread.
Is there anything else you would like to have from Slot 2-3 and 4? what bout the Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car? or 2D/2J Race cars?

Well atm the cars i want are on my list in this thread.
Is there anything else you would like to have from Slot 2-3 and 4? what bout the Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car? or 2D/2J Race cars?

I'll get back to you soon okay? just want to check if i can get a nissan r92cp by today, if not I'll look here for another car :)

Edit: i see you have a Audi r10 tdi. would you trade it for my Arta Garaiya?

I'll get back to you soon okay? just want to check if i can get a nissan r92cp by today, if not I'll look here for another car :)

Edit: i see you have a Audi r10 tdi. would you trade it for my Arta Garaiya?

Yet again need to know how many miles it has (You didn`t tell me first time round)

Also that is in my main account which i have traded today hench the 2-3 and 4 slots i was offering you for.

I have the Acura HSC Concept '04, 96 miles, never used. Would like the Zonda LM Race Car

Can trade right now

Yet again need to know how many miles it has (You didn`t tell me first time round)

Also that is in my main account which i have traded today hench the 2-3 and 4 slots i was offering you for.

well thats the only car other then the nissan that i want to trade for today ;P

ill check back tomorrow then

I have the Acura HSC Concept '04, 96 miles, never used. Would like the Zonda LM Race Car

Ok you have a deal Please add Reissxin we can trade now?

Can trade right now

Hey man, Really really need the R390 Gt1 Race car, Got a lot of low mileage/no miles cars in my garage. I'd happily offer any two cars for it as I can't trade until the 5th and 6th february. Please, take a look :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161853

Well could you name a few others of your rare and fast cars except the ones on your link?

do you maybe have some other race cars your willing to trade today that are not on the list?

Do you mean in my accounts or the list i have done?

Friend request sent, you want the car sending to Reissxin or to your main PSN ?

Reissxin account please m8 :)

Could give you either an F2007 or F10, depending on how my trades go. if they are all successful, i will have both.

got both of them sorry.

Do you mean in my accounts or the list i have done?

Reissxin account please m8 :)

got both of them sorry.

Yes, i mean for example like have you got a Jag xrj-9 race car on one of your accounts your willing to trade for one of the cars im offering?

i have the Amuse s200 street version and was woundering if u hav any impreza or evos for trade?

Back