Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,988 comments
If they do not mysteriously fall out of a window after making the statement.
az22YAq_460s.jpg

Total surrender could save thousands of lives for both sides. But it also would drastically reduce quality of live for years for 200.000.000 people(Belarus, RF, Ukraine). We are donating million of lives for freedom and prosperity of our children. Cases of earthquakes in Turkey, Chernobyl and Covid telling us that autocracy could be more devastating than war.

Also there were chances of RF expansion in Baltic, Georgia and Kazakhstan. 300.000 Ukrainian soliders merged into RF army is scary.
You missed out Moldova part of which has already been designated for "denazification" in the "master plan".

I recall seeing a fascinating video by LazerPig about the sinking of the Moskva, and I can't help but to wonder if maybe their nukes are just as shoddy? What if the entire Russian MIC is just a big facade? To think that I used to respect their aerospace industry, since I'm an Ace Combat fan.

I recall seeing a fascinating video by LazerPig about the sinking of the Moskva, and I can't help but to wonder if maybe their nukes are just as shoddy? What if the entire Russian MIC is just a big facade? To think that I used to respect their aerospace industry, since I'm an Ace Combat fan.
Something that actually flying is one thing, something that wasn't operational for 30 years is another. Same question could be asked about any high-powered nuke in the World.

Something that actually flying is one thing, something that wasn't operational for 30 years is another. Same question could be asked about any high-powered nuke in the World.
Yeah, except I here that the USA actually maintains theirs, whereas Russia doesn't do that so much. At least AFAIK.

The video below, produced by the New York Times, is very hard to watch and contains a lot of very distressing and graphic images, however it is also a stunning piece of journalism and identifies the regiment, its leaders and individual soldiers responsible for the murder of 36 civilians on one street in Bucha, and hundreds more in the suburb in March 2022 - atrocities and war crimes that Putin himself has denied Russian involvement in, but this claim is now provably false.

The evidence collected and documented by the New York Times team and the civilian population of Yablunska Street in Bucha, Ukraine could and hopefully will be used to hold the Russians to account for their war crimes, including Putin himself.

(Age-restricted; YT log in required)

Last edited:
The video below, produced by the New York Times, is very hard to watch and contains a lot of very distressing and graphic images, however it is also a stunning piece of journalism [...]
The evidence collected and documented by the New York Times team and the civilian population of Yablunska Street in Bucha, Ukraine could and hopefully will be used to hold the Russians to account for their war crimes, including Putin himself.
Indeed. I saw it on the LCI channel last week. It's one of the main 24/7 tv news channel in France, and they have several journalists in Ukraine (actually, the channel changed itself as an almost dedicated Ukraine/Russia tv) . What is described in the NYT documentary and is attributed to an identified Russian regiment, well, one of the LCI journalist documented the same (executions followed by mass usage of dead's phones) happening in an other city with a different regiment.

Some pictures from today's visit.
1676896428604.png

1676896453931.png

1676894135081.png

1676894204668.png

1676894239101.png

1676896520309.png

“I am honored to be welcomed again in Kyiv to stand in solidarity and friendship with the freedom loving people of Ukraine. Mr. President, please accept my deepest respect for your courage and leadership. Slava Ukraini! Joe Biden.” - Biden’s handwritten note in Mariinsky Palace.

And a video without comments.

-------
Sky patrol
1676894510047.png

Last edited:
Some pictures from today's visit.

View attachment 1232650
“I am honored to be welcomed again in Kyiv to stand in solidarity and friendship with the freedom loving people of Ukraine. Mr. President, please accept my deepest respect for your courage and leadership. Slava Ukraini! Joe Biden.” - Biden’s handwritten note in Mariinsky Palace.

Biden is so old that he still remembers how to write Ancient English. I'm surprised he was able to find an interpreter for such cryptic text.

Apparently, Russian media did a propaganda tour in the Armata factory.

The production line hasn't moved in 3 years.

a6qqvgq_700b.jpg

Hilarious if true.
Not gonna lie, I spent more than a couple minutes studying the folds on that tarp to see whether they were identical or not.

Though it certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit if the place has been mothballed for years and the money slated for production has instead been going into the factory overseers' pockets. If so, that portion of the defense budget might be reallocated into the defenestration budget soon.

Not gonna lie, I spent more than a couple minutes studying the folds on that tarp to see whether they were identical or not.

Though it certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit if the place has been mothballed for years and the money slated for production has instead been going into the factory overseers' pockets. If so, that portion of the defense budget might be reallocated into the defenestration budget soon.
Breaking news: Polonium tea sales up drastically

Also that Russia is suspending the START treaty. I'm surprised that Russia was even adhering to it.
Yeah, total incompetence of army isn't enough, we should also demonstrate that our nuclear arsenal is nonexistent.

Russian malfunctioning when it comes to weapons now should come as the expectation, not the norm (at least until they stop their sabre-rattling).

Sucks to suck, I guess.

IDK, why CNN reposting pathetic insults of our alcoholic. He just trying his best to look like worst alternative to Putler.

Back