Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 10,020 comments
Complete.
210.000 signatures collected in RF, +10.000 to 100.000 worldwide. According to Russian Field independent survey, Nadezdin is candidate number two in RF with 10%(was 1% few weeks ago). Its unclear if he will be registered as candidate, but there is hope(ium). Anyway, his campaign is great way to see that we aren't alone. Even if he will be out, we could try with Dovankov.

Another drone was downed near by.

A Bradley (apparently two of them but only one shooting) disabling a T-90 with glorious visual effects. God bless depleted uranium.

A close-up of the impacts can be seen at that link. Incredible.

Supposedly, the US doesn't even train Bradley crews to attack tanks with the gun. They're supposed to use TOW missiles. But in this situation, perhaps they were at too close of range to use TOW so the gun was the next best option and it worked perfectly.

The US is about to begin producing a brand new medium tank called the Booker which I'm sure Ukraine and others will be interested in buying in the future. It's almost half the weight of an Abrams, 40 tons, two of them can fit into a C-17 with no modification unlike the Abrams, diesel powered, nearly as maneuverable as a Bradley but packing a 105mm gun.

They even tried to run over a tree, as if they were playing War Thunder. :lol:

A Bradley (apparently two of them but only one shooting) disabling a T-90 with glorious visual effects. God bless depleted uranium.

A close-up of the impacts can be seen at that link. Incredible.

Supposedly, the US doesn't even train Bradley crews to attack tanks with the gun. They're supposed to use TOW missiles. But in this situation, perhaps they were at too close of range to use TOW so the gun was the next best option and it worked perfectly.

The US is about to begin producing a brand new medium tank called the Booker which I'm sure Ukraine and others will be interested in buying in the future. It's almost half the weight of an Abrams, 40 tons, two of them can fit into a C-17 with no modification unlike the Abrams, diesel powered, nearly as maneuverable as a Bradley but packing a 105mm gun.

Longer ~8 minute video of most of the battle.

I wonder how much it rattles you inside the tank when the reactive armour goes off though. I can't imagine it's a whole heap of fun at the best of times, and I could definitely imagine that after a few your brain could be so shaken up that it's almost impossible to think straight.

Molniya-class missile boat "Ivanovets"
1706800337229.png

1706787826964.png
1706787844162.png
1706787857031.png

Last edited:

I wonder how much it rattles you inside the tank when the reactive armour goes off though. I can't imagine it's a whole heap of fun at the best of times, and I could definitely imagine that after a few your brain could be so shaken up that it's almost impossible to think straight.

I was just thinking that M242 autocannon can fire up to 200rd/min. That must sound/feel like absolute hell inside the steel box getting hit even if its not penetrating the armor. And if both Bradley's were firing, that's 400rd/min possibly.

At this point I'm starting to think Putin wants the Russian navy to be sunk, just so he doesn't have to allocate any more money towards trying to keep it seaworthy.
Based on past stories, I believe the navy ships will end up either catching on fire or becoming submarines (or both). The former seems to be the naval version of defenestration.

I was just thinking that M242 autocannon can fire up to 200rd/min. That must sound/feel like absolute hell inside the steel box getting hit even if its not penetrating the armor. And if both Bradley's were firing, that's 400rd/min possibly.
If you can't penetrate the armour, clobber them on the helmet (stop giggling) with a mace. Some things never change. :lol:

Side note: I'm half-convinced War Thunder is an elaborate spy op
That wouldn't surprise me. Apparently War Thunder was used in Russian recruitment centres to show off their arsenal, I don't know if that's still the case. There are tens of thousands of young Russian men like Rage Racer that were/are obsessed with WT, teaching them about western nations' supposed "weaknesses," while also possibly ingraining bad habits and reckless behaviour.

Last edited:
At this point I'm starting to think Putin wants the Russian navy to be sunk, just so he doesn't have to allocate any more money towards trying to keep it seaworthy.
These sunken watercraft become fantastic artificial reefs for marine life. Galaxy brain environmentalist. Stress on the mentalist part.

You can say this about any other modern combat game. Considering that you need to have access to military tech and docs, its always about good relationships with some gov structures or proxy. It doesn't automatically mean that company leads supporting current situation.

Help me out here, why does it become a bigger political scandal just because some have Israeli passports?

Help me out here, why does it become a bigger political scandal just because some have Israeli passports?
Because Russia tried to grab Israel and Australia citizens from Thailand using bribes to chief of police?

Both Shura and Lev don't have Russian passports at all(not sure about Belarusian).

According to Russian Field independent survey, Nadezdin is candidate number two in RF with 10%(was 1% few weeks ago).
Another question from this poll - what next president should do first:
35% IDK
26% Stop war
10% Increase wealth
9% Political reformation
3% Continue war
3% Defence priority
3% Power priority
1.5% Don't want to answer this question

14% of successful communications, alot for country with war censorship.

210.000 signatures collected in RF, +10.000 to 100.000 worldwide. According to Russian Field independent survey, Nadezdin is candidate number two in RF with 10%(was 1% few weeks ago). Its unclear if he will be registered as candidate, but there is hope(ium). Anyway, his campaign is great way to see that we aren't alone. Even if he will be out, we could try with Dovankov.

Another drone was downed near by.
They seemed to have found too many irregularities for Nadezdin to join the race.

Which, of course, comes as a shock to no one.

I don't doubt that whoever leaked the American stuff got their clearances revoked eventually. But the government knows the potential of leaks which is why they're constantly innovating. By the time any of this information becomes public it's obsolete.

I don't doubt that whoever leaked the American stuff got their clearances revoked eventually. But the government knows the potential of leaks which is why they're constantly innovating. By the time any of this information becomes public it's obsolete.
There's also a lot of stuff that is either over-classified, easily available from other sources or just not terribly useful to an enemy nation. But rules are rules.

The sale to a consortium of investors means Yandex's Russian business is now a fully Russian-owned entity.

The firm has previously been accused of hiding information about the war in Ukraine from the Russian public.

Moscow has welcomed the latest deal which the company said was "the product of an extensive period of planning and negotiation over more than 18 months".

Well, at least there won't be any more questions about whether they're suppressing information from the Russian people, then...

Well, at least there won't be any more questions about whether they're suppressing information from the Russian people, then...
Yandex taxi service was banned over here in April 2022.
1707243407449.png

By the way, Yandex maps are not showing any borders between countries.
1707243508741.png

Yandex lost a tremendous amount of business in the US after sanctions. Ohio State University and plenty of other large schools had partnerships with them for hundreds of food delivery robots on campus as they developed autonomous software. The good news is that an American startup called Cartken - started by former Google engineers - stepped in to fill demand.

Russia has always been nationalistic with its own industries and scientific endeavors. They've accomplished some great things in the past but they always seem to be shortlived. Because their leaders are assholes and like to ruin great things. It's made my life fairly comfortable so I can't really complain.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson claims he is going to interview Vladimir Putin.

A disgusting, vile sack of 🤬 is going to interview Vladimir Putin.

Back