Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 10,020 comments
Watching footage of the funeral, I'm impressed how many people dared to show up and applaud for Navalny.

Last edited:
No. There will be no further NATO expansion, as in no more member states.
Will NATO bluster, puff and move men and equipment around? Yes, but it means nothing.
A bit late to the party, but with the way Sweden's finally gotten ratified by everyone too, this take truly aged like a milk carton that spent all day in the sun.

Last edited:
So I'm watching PBS NewsHour and they're talking about Navalny's funeral in Moscow. They're talking with this guy from OVD-Info, a human rights group combating political persecution in Russia, and all I can think about is how that group are HYPOCRITES because they're not combating persecution of Uyghur Muslims in China. Obviously I'm mocking those who threw bitchfits about protests against police brutality and who offered the treatment of Uyghur Muslims as that which should be protested instead, while...curiously...okay so it's really not that curious...not actually protesting that which they offered as being more deserving of protest.

So I'm watching PBS NewsHour and they're talking about Navalny's funeral in Moscow. They're talking with this guy from OVD-Info, a human rights group combating political persecution in Russia, and all I can think about is how that group are HYPOCRITES because they're not combating persecution of Uyghur Muslims in China.
Ah ah ah... *"Uighur"

Last edited:
They're talking with this guy from OVD-Info, a human rights group combating political persecution in Russia, and all I can think about is how that group are HYPOCRITES because they're not combating persecution of Uyghur Muslims in China.
OVD info is small Russian organisation fighting with Russian government. Why it should fight with Chinese gov instead?

Situation with Uyghurs is genocide, its UN jurisdiction. Biggest hypocrites in this story are Muslims countries that doesn't give a **** about it. Kadirov is notable at this.

IMG_20240302_111842_897.jpg

Few km from me, Saint Petersburg. UAV

OVD info is small Russian organisation fighting with Russian government. Why it should fight with Chinese gov instead?

Situation with Uyghurs is genocide, its UN jurisdiction. Biggest hypocrites in this story are Muslims countries that doesn't give a **** about it. Kadirov is notable at this.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Independent journalism in Russia is dead. Russian business can't place advertising in "foreign agents" media anymore. Two media already closed because of this(Редакция - 4+ mil subscribers, Скажи Гордеевой - 1.65). Varlamov(4.88) also firing part of his crew. Guess , Дудь is next. Small media could survive on crowdfunding, but big production wouldn't be possible anymore.

Dovankov(liberal)
Nadezdin still battling in court, but his out anyway. Dovankov is our best friend now - peace talks, ban for censorship, few good points for economy and federalisation. Basically, light version of Nadezdin program.

IMG_20240305_190805_061.jpg

Sociology from February.
  • Red - war until Kiev falls
  • Orange - war, peace talks possible
  • Grey - Its time for peace talks
  • Blue - Peace talks right now
  • White - Dono /don't want to discuss

1)All
2) Putler
3) Nadezdin
4) Dovankov
5) Haritonov
6) Slutskiy
7) No one

Putin finally won. Both governments are ****** fascist states enslaving their population and seizuring property because of likes in social network. ****

Putin finally won. Both governments are ****** fascist states enslaving their population and seizuring property because of likes in social network. ****
Nonsense. It’s not fascism to criminalise support of the enemy while you are defending against an invasion.

I mean she was going to give her apartment to a Russian war vet and hasn't been in Ukraine since 2022. There's also likely more to the story than is being told and there's likelihood that she had more than just family connections to the enemy. This doesn't seem like fascism at all, but rather outing someone who, at best, is a sympathizer and offering tangible support to the enemy, or at worst, is an outright Russian agent.

Its thoughtcrime, not support. Same ****ing logic that RF using when repressing antiwar Russians.
It’s not thoughtcrime, it’s treason. Most countries around the world have similar legislation, that criminalises the spread of enemy propaganda while the country is at war, because it undermines the efforts to defend the country.

Fascism is the myth of a nation in decline and the need for a strong, ruthless and authoritarian leader to take control and bring his people back to the glorious past, often with violence as a political instrument.

Once again, it same practice that RF using. Its fascism. Its not just unethical, but makes everyone currently living under RF loyal to RF.
She was giving aid and comfort to the enemy, by definition that's treason. Is it minor when compared to other forms of treason? Yes, but it's still treason nonetheless. I'm guessing there's more to the story too.

It’s not thoughtcrime, it’s treason. Most countries around the world have similar legislation, that criminalises the spread of enemy propaganda while the country is at war, because it undermines the efforts to defend the country.
Same logic applies to RF. You justifying repressions against antiwar Russians with this nonsense.
She was giving aid
What aid?

Back