SES [Thread Closed] Go To New Thread

Why GT2 should be removed:
- Not enough cars in order for the class to be competetive
- 4 player class isn't fun
- Shady regulations

Keep it just GTS - many cars, 670pp, 8 players meaning it will be compettetive and thus fun!
Just get rid of GT2, GTS will be very fun and competetive.

Jev

I see. You have proven your point. Now removing GT2.

Would anyone like to start practicing? Not today though.

Overall Points:
#1 40pts
#2 36pts
#3 32pts
#4 28pts
#5 24pts
#6 21pts
#7 18pts
#8 15pts
#9 12pts
#10 10pts
#11 8pts
#12 6pts
#13 4pts
#14 3pts
#15 2pts
#16 1pt

LMP:
#1 20pts
#2 16pts
#3 12pts
#4 9pts
#5 6pts
#6 4pts
#7 2pts
#8 1pt

GTS:
#1 20pts
#2 16pts
#3 12pts
#4 9pts
#5 6pts
#6 4pts
#7 2pts
#8 1pt

Pole Position-[points added only to class, not overall points]:
Class - 1pt
Overall - 2pts
[pole position in class gets 1 point, overall pole position gets another point meaning that the car with overall pole position will get 2 points]

Team points:
Combined points of all team members.

Manufacturer points:
Combined number of points of every car manufacturer.

Notice:
The most important and the most rewarding leaderboard is the class ranking and point system, overall winner table will be taken into consideration but will give only minor prizes (not minor - but not as good as the class ones).

Jev

Last edited:
Need all teams decided, I will start adding everyone who signed up for the league.

Prize list comming up soon.

Also:
Nurburgring does not include a pace lap. Everyone will get into their qualifying position. You will drive at the required speed. The race starts once exiting the coerner- after the first. So the second corner. The start is once you have reached the straight after this corner.

Found a typo. 👍

Link for the points system to be included in first post: https://www.gtplanet.net:80/forum/showpost.php?p=5511329#post5511329

Jev

Last edited:
Amazing. Are you predicting what I'm going to do next and then doing it? :lol: Thanks a whole bunch!

Thanks for the typo notice also.

As I said before, would anyone like to do some practice runs?

Hope I'm not too late to team up with GTNurd.
If this is run on a friday/saturday/sunday evening then I should be free to do all or most of the races.

jutngo didn't get seen.

Important change:

GTNurd and jutngo [the guy whose application got ignored (probably because he didn't get seen)] are in GTS using Dodge Viper Team Oreca.
Their team name will be Team Oreca.

Which completes the grid which now has 16 players.
Reserve signups are still open.

Also, team JDR Motorsports-has decided on a car (my team) - we will use Toyota GT-One and we take the right to it (from the official rules), no more teams are allowed to take the GT-One.

Also - I have added everyone who signed up for the league on PSN and I have asked everyone about what car and what team they will be, whoever doesn't respond untill july the 4th will be removed from the league and a reserve will be taken instead of him.

Jev

Last edited:
Final list of participants:
- Staff (organisers) is in red

LMP:

GTRoadRunner-- Toyota GT-One
volkov93 - Toyota GT-One
Damo16ncfc - Toyota GT-One
marluxiaXI11 - Pescarolo C60 Hybride
JPzer - Audi R8 Team PlayStation
jml1010 - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
posiloan - BMW V12 LMR

GTS:

EliteDreamer-- BMW M3 GTR/BMW McLaren F1 GTR (TBD)
MindlessRiff - TBD
mechyboy27 - Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II Test Car
Condogg - TBD
joshua1994 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM
Paginas - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM
GTNurd - Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
jutngo - Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca

Teams:

BMW Motorsports (EliteDreamer)
JDR Motorsports (GTRoadRunner, volkov93, Damo16ncfc)
Ten10 Motorsports (jml1010)
Team Oreca (GTNurd, jutngo)
Slower Than NRGR Racing (joshua1994, Paginas)
Rookie Racing (mechyboy27)
Morris Racing (Condogg)
Undecided (MindlessRiff, marluxiaXI11, posiloan, JPzer).

Teamless people - join someone's team, there are too many 1 man teams already.​

Jev

Last edited:
Just an update on where I am for this series; definitely still up for it! However I'm going to change to the GTS category, unsure about car yet, alot of good cars in that list :P Also you can update my team name to Not-So-Mindless Racing ;P

4 hours is a good length for the race and I'm pretty darn happy with the rules, so all that remains is to get a full grid (who hopefully show up!) and then let the awesome commence :)

If anyone in the GTS class wants a teammate let me know, I'll drive pretty much anything on the list that I own, not fussy :)

Quoting this for a second time because it has still been missed!

I'm switching to GTS! Not sure what car yet, I'll pm you.

Quoting this for a second time because it has still been missed!

I'm switching to GTS! Not sure what car yet, I'll pm you.

Get someone to switch to LMP then.
If noone wants to switch to LMP then you can't change to GTS.

I didn't miss by the way - you just need to get someone to go to LMP then.

IF SOMEONE FROM GTS CLASS WANTS TO SWITCH TO LMP AND LET MindlessRiff INTO GTS - LET ME KNOW

Jev

Great to see that the serie is coming togheter !

I would like to know if there is any pre-season race planified, since i am a teamless person, it would be great to know the ppl i am racing with before teaming up with them

JP

Sorry guys I haven't been following this since page 3...I'm out, I just cant make the time for it..

Yes if there is a preason race, that would be great, just to get to know you guys a bit better and to see what you guys are like on track

Great to see that the serie is coming togheter !

I would like to know if there is any pre-season race planified, since i am a teamless person, it would be great to know the ppl i am racing with before teaming up with them

JP

I've added you and I'm hosting Practice runs almost everyday with my teammate. Feel free to join.
Same for everybody - feel free to join my practice runs.

- Added MindlessRiff to GTS
- 1 space open in LMP class

Jev

Last edited:
That car and class change is cool with me dude, cheers. Still don't have the Toyota yet anyway. I know we both have the viper though.
Just glad you found my post and got me in.

That car and class change is cool with me dude, cheers. Still don't have the Toyota yet anyway. I know we both have the viper though.
Just glad you found my post and got me in.

No problems man, sorry for not seeing you right away.

Just posting a car change with original dets

gtp: Damo8s
PSN: Damo16ncfc
Team: JDR Motorsports
Class: LMP
Car: Toyota GT-ONE (TS020)

Alright time to update!

When would everyone like to start practicing/ doing the preseason race?

MitchZ06
Sorry guys I haven't been following this since page 3...I'm out, I just cant make the time for it..

That's alright. Have a good summer. 👍

Does this mean we have an extra spot? Or no? As I seem to have forgotten someone earlier... my bad.

Hey guys i noticed that I under undecided in terms of "team" on the first page, I stated my team name in the original post where is signed up. If we actually need a "team" ie. more than one person, I shall either get someone to run under my team name or i shall find someone to join... Is this the case or is everything cool with my original team name ...

... Also, not that you are asking, but I would let Jaminx in, and he can join my team. I have raced with him in a league with long races and he stays til the end and takes it seriously... just my 2 cents....

Can I post a preliminary car choice? I feel like having a car down is better than no car. So as of now I will be racing the Mercedes CLK-LM Racecar. I'm still hunting for the McLaren, but the Merc is what I will be racing if I don't find the McLaren before July 4th. Hopefully this will help you with your registration hassle, and I hate being the only one without a car.

Condogg
Can I post a preliminary car choice? I feel like having a car down is better than no car. So as of now I will be racing the Mercedes CLK-LM Racecar. I'm still hunting for the McLaren, but the Merc is what I will be racing if I don't find the McLaren before July 4th. Hopefully this will help you with your registration hassle, and I hate being the only one without a car.

Alright. Good luck finding the McLaren. Make sure you have the money.

posimosh
... Also, not that you are asking, but I would let Jaminx in, and he can join my team. I have raced with him in a league with long races and he stays til the end and takes it seriously... just my 2 cents....
posimosh
Hey guys i noticed that I under undecided in terms of "team" on the first page, I stated my team name in the original post where is signed up. If we actually need a "team" ie. more than one person, I shall either get someone to run under my team name or i shall find someone to join... Is this the case or is everything cool with my original team name ...

You can be a one man team, there is no need for a second driver. But I see your friend Jaminx has posted that he signed up. Good good. If you are in the same team that will be great for there is one spot missing in LMP.

Have you decided on a team name? Or have I missed it somewhere?

Team points:Combined points of all team members divided by the number of people in the team.

I made a mistake when making that.

Change it to:
Combined points of all team members.

Jev

Last edited:
Alright. Good luck finding the McLaren. Make sure you have the money.

You can be a one man team, there is no need for a second driver. But I see your friend Jaminx has posted that he signed up. Good good. If you are in the same team that will be great for there is one spot missing in LMP.

Have you decided on a team name? Or have I missed it somewhere?

I'm afraid that enough 1 man teams have been made.
May this be the last team to be made - everyone join someone else's teams from now on.

Read the rules and see the advantages you get by teaming up.

RIGHT HERE!

Jev

Last edited:
Just an update on where I am for this series; definitely still up for it! However I'm going to change to the GTS category, unsure about car yet, alot of good cars in that list :P Also you can update my team name to Not-So-Mindless Racing ;P

4 hours is a good length for the race and I'm pretty darn happy with the rules, so all that remains is to get a full grid (who hopefully show up!) and then let the awesome commence :)

If anyone in the GTS class wants a teammate let me know, I'll drive pretty much anything on the list that I own, not fussy :)

Quoted for views.
If anyone wants MR in their team - get him in.

Jev

Back