SES [Thread Closed] Go To New Thread

LMP is full.

My teammate volkov93 switched to LMP and MindlessRiff switched to GTS.

Official Rules:

Maximum of 3 same cars on the field at once;​
Maximum of 8 entrants per class;​
Members of a same team must use the same cars (unless they're in different class);​
When qualifying you're not allowed to leave the track (in order to go to settings menu and such), if you do so you will be penalised (you can leave the track during practice runs, not qualifying);​
If for any reason you can't finish the race - YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO QUIT RACE-(this doesn't mean that you mustn't do it at all costs, but you better have a good explanation if you do it), you must park your car at a safe location and wait for the race to end-(from GTPlanet OnLine Racing (OLR) Rules & Guidelines https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241);​
Teams are mandatory & bigger teams have advantage of having a priority of picking a car, and even if that car is used - a 3 men team can pick a car which a 2 men/1 man team is already using and prevent the other team from using it (for example, I can take Toyota GT-One with my team, which has 3 players - and other teams can't use the GT-One) - This rule should promote teaming up (again: maximum of 3 players per team rule is still in place).
Any crash or accident which happens will be subjected to detailed examination and investigation - so don't accuse anyone, just mail the organisers and we'll sort it out.

Also, don't forget the official must read-rules of GTP online racing: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241.

Any violation of these rules will result in penalising and, in worst case - removal from the league.

Jev

Last edited:
Also - my teammate (volkov93) switched to LMP class (as I have said).
I'll talk to my other teammate if he wants to switch to GTS/GT2 or stay in LMP.

If you agree with these rules (which are basic and reasonable,some were taken from GTP official rules in ORL, some were taken from other leagues and some I have made/or have seen in real life/or somewhere else for that matter): copy this link into the 1st post (the rule post): https://www.gtplanet.net:80/forum/showpost.php?p=5509546#post5509546 (this shows only the single post)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hope I'm not too late to team up with GTNurd.
If this is run on a friday/saturday/sunday evening then I should be free to do all or most of the races.

Why thank-you 599GT. I'll take this to the OP.

Has volkov decided on a car? Is he joining you in the same car?

Last edited:
Why thank-you 599GT. I'll take this to the OP.

Has volkov decided on a car? Is he joining you in the same car?

He's in the process of testing a few cars (Speed 8, GT-One and 908).
He'll pick a car don't worry 👍 , also - get online on PSN sometimes. =d
I'll give you the number of laps for the remaining tracks in 30 mins.

Alright cool. I wonder which he'll pick...

He's in the process of testing a few cars (Speed 8, GT-One and 908).
He'll pick a car don't worry 👍 , also - get online on PSN sometimes. =d
I'll give you the number of laps for the remaining tracks in 30 mins.

My brother takes the PS3 sometimes. :(

Like right now... I was on this morning though, but lost my time to play. Oh well, in time I'll get on.

Hi! I'd like to join this series. From what I understand there is still one space open, hopefully. A space in GTS, right? I have yet to choose my car but will edit this post once I have( within the hour).

GTP: Condogg
PSN: Condogg
Car:
Team: Morris Racing
Class: GTs

I'm a fan of endurance racing, and I hope to stack up well against you guys on the track. It's a shame I didn't find this earlier, busy with school and all, but hopefully I'm not too late!

Hi! I'd like to join this series. From what I understand there is still one space open, hopefully. A space in GTS, right? I have yet to choose my car but will edit this post once I have( within the hour).

GTP: Condogg
PSN: Condogg
Car:
Team: Morris Racing
Class: GTs

I'm a fan of endurance racing, and I hope to stack up well against you guys on the track. It's a shame I didn't find this earlier, busy with school and all, but hopefully I'm not too late!

You just took the last spot! You made it in time, welcome. There is space in GTS.

Just an update on where I am for this series; definitely still up for it! However I'm going to change to the GTS category, unsure about car yet, alot of good cars in that list :P Also you can update my team name to Not-So-Mindless Racing ;P

4 hours is a good length for the race and I'm pretty darn happy with the rules, so all that remains is to get a full grid (who hopefully show up!) and then let the awesome commence :)

If anyone in the GTS class wants a teammate let me know, I'll drive pretty much anything on the list that I own, not fussy :)

Just quoting this so it gets seen, I'm still down for LMP :P

Awesome! Now I just have to get a car haha

Turns out I've spent most of my time racing super gt so all I have are those. Im now trying to force a GTS car into my ucd. But who knows how much time th'at will take. How much time do I have before the first race to find and pick a car? I hope I have enough money too, since I just bought a '67 Mark IV haha

Awesome! Now I just have to get a car haha

Turns out I've spent most of my time racing super gt so all I have are those. Im now trying to force a GTS car into my ucd. But who knows how much time th'at will take. How much time do I have before the first race to find and pick a car? I hope I have enough money too, since I just bought a '67 Mark IV haha

How unlucky considering not to long ago there were a lot of the GTS cars in the OCD. Currently there isn't any starting date for the series. It'll be in awhile. I think July 9th?

Tell me about it... July 9th totally works for me, and that should give me enough time to find a car hopefully. Right now I'm kinda wanting the McLaren F1 car, but basically I'll get whatever I can. Right now, it's all about sunday cup and completing races.

Wish me luck!

For each race you complete, 6 new cars arrive at the ucd. The sunday cup is the first event in the game with the shortest races. Therefore, to maximize the speed at which new cars arrive at the ucd, I race the shortest races in the game at the sunday cup. It's all very scientific. :)

:cheers: Lap times completed :cheers:

Nürburgring 24h - 30 laps
Côte d'Azur - 160 laps (made a typo last time)
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Raceway - 170 laps (same as above)
Fuji Speedway GT - 155 laps
Suzuka - 120 laps
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 145 laps
Daytona International Speedway Road Course - 150 laps
Circuit de le Sarthe 2009 - 70 laps

Races will last more than 4h (4h 30mins at max).

Jev

I guess I should do that, but I already started the GT world championship. I neeeeed money. It's in B-spec, though because I'm going karting today with friends.

Thanks for laps for tracks Jev. 👍

I guess I should do that, but I already started the GT world championship. I neeeeed money. It's in B-spec, though because I'm going karting today with friends.

Why not do the Seasonal Events?

Try the Lightweight K seasonal event on Eifel Kart track. 300.000 Cr in under 3 minutes. 1.000.000 per 10 minutes.

And thanks.

You guys read my mind, I'm already doing that now. Thanks!

Your welcome. The McLaren F1 is gonna cost you a good 4.5 million. Good luck with that, if you find it. Took me a long time to find mine.

I know what grinding is, but what did you grind using Mark IV? Oh by the way, we should stay on topic.

Don't spam this thread Condogg, this isn't MSN.
Stay on topic.

Will do the prizes list soon.

Also:

Damaged: Heavy (Be a careful driver)

Typo spotted, it should be damage. 👍

Also, for the love of all that's holy - get rid of the GT2 class and merge it with GTS, dividing GTS just kills the competetivness (correct me if I misspelled).

Last edited:
Back