v1LsT.jpg

PCOTYBMWM3PorscheRS_1920.jpg

racing%202002tii%20800x600.jpg

S3_22Apr2006_18.jpg

P1000926.jpg

P1000922.jpg

458063691_d6471bf528_b.jpg

Rue
The 993 is starting to become one of those cars that I must have.

Same here, I'm starting to realize that I might like it more than a 930, I would have to see clean examples of both to really decide. When I see a pic. of a 930, I want one, then I see an awesome looking 993tt or 993 GT2 amd I want it too, I just wouldn't have both. Actually right now if I won the lottery I would probably get a nice 996tt since they are probably more reliable and more everyday usable, but for having more than one car, a 930 or 993tt would be a must.

512BB :drool:

First one is epic. 👍

tumblr_lxdimdxZfN1qijyuko1_500.jpg

I love these Belgian Yellow Ferraris.

Last edited:
It's 1JZ powered too.

Hmm, there was me thinking it just needed it's suspension sorted out... so it turns out it needs a new engine too... ah well.. at least it's shiny.

Seriously, if there's one thing I can't stand it's people doing stupid things to classics!

Hmm, there was me thinking it just needed it's suspension sorted out... so it turns out it needs a new engine too... ah well.. at least it's shiny.

Seriously, if there's one thing I can't stand it's people doing stupid things to classics!

Look at the bright side, at least it's not rotting away, it's in good shape and it's probably being cared for.

I don't see how he ruined it. He built a car to his liking and it's in immaculate condition. Would you rather see it in the hands of an idiot that would just chop a few coils off the suspension and then put some XXR's on it?

Look at the bright side, at least it's not rotting away, it's in good shape and it's probably being cared for.

This. The guy that owns it loves the car. And here are more pics to show how awesome it is. (most of these are reposts I think though)

Jeremy12.jpg

JeremyHRE10.jpg

Jeremy13.jpg

JeremyHRE7.jpg

And the original HRE's that it sits on were rescued from the garage fire that claimed Mike Burroughs' infamous "Rusty" along with a few other sets of rare wheels.

JeremyHRE4.jpg

I don't see how he ruined it. He built a car to his liking and it's in immaculate condition. Would you rather see it in the hands of an idiot that would just chop a few coils off the suspension and then put some XXR's on it?

No, but I'd rather see it in the hands of someone who would fit it with original suspension, an S38B35, and maybe BMW Type 5 alloys... than in the hands of someone that was going to radically change the look and feel of the car, I've had a couple of E28's in my time, and granted, they were not is as good a condition as this mans (one was a complete shed in fact), but it is pretty much my all time favourite car to drive, and this guy has destroyed the entire character of the car visually, and probably changed it's dynamcis beyond all recognition.

Just my opinion

What it used to look like...

url

What it looks like now...

4483575964_49462b4018_z.jpg

4483576242_f6043ff93a_z.jpg

3192905-1.jpg

3192905-7.jpg

Currently for sale, and i'd be very interested in buying it... but unfortunately it doesn't come with the best bit!

SFO5ujXSX9eX.jpg

4483576460_abbb0016b1_z.jpg

A 236bhp 2.0L Duratec, filled with goodies from Cosworth! A heavy standard road build of one of these weighs around 400kg, this one probably weighs closer to 380kg or maybe even less! It might be a little, tiny bit quick.

Latest Posts

Back