Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
There's an LP400 recently arrived in Hong Kong (yellow). Would love to see it on one of the neon lit back streets.

Ironically(sp?), that car stole the show for me... it was at the GoodGuys Rod & Custom Show, haha. It's a 1972 to be precise. First time I'd ever heard of the Opel GT (before the new "Saturn Sky" one, anyway).

Heh, I've known of the existence of these little gems for a while. There's even couple on sale in SoCal, but even there they've been attacked by corrosion, just like all old Opels that haven't received some corrosion protection. Light car and nice platform for a trackday vehicle, if one knows what he's doing. Check the Craigslist if you're interested of the "European Corvette".

741625-1600-1049.jpg

How did you manage to get the lamp post in the middle of the car?
I didn't see me asking the gentlemen inside: 'Sorry Sir. Could you back up a little bit for the picture. Never mind traffic, just put it in the middle of the road so I can get a decent picture with my 1.3 megapixel phone camera. :P

I didn't see me asking the gentlemen inside: 'Sorry Sir. Could you back up a little bit for the picture. Never mind traffic, just put it in the middle of the road so I can get a decent picture with my 1.3 megapixel phone camera. :P

Or you could have just taken one step to the right...

Back