Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Sooooo clean yet sooooo aggresive
IMG_2015-1-1140x760.jpg

IMG_2270-7-1140x760.jpg

I like it. If it was in a movie or show, I can assure you someones made a replica of it. And I want it. If I ever get my hands on a Charger, That will be the first thing I do to it. Or at the very least paint it hemi orange

I like it. If it was in a movie or show, I can assure you someones made a replica of it. And I want it. If I ever get my hands on a Charger, That will be the first thing I do to it. Or at the very least paint it hemi orange
Ironically, the black Charger in Bullit is far cooler then the Mustang in it. Certainly cooler than the General Lee.

Sorry to break up your guy's "Resto Mod" conversation.

To start off, a nice little nismo sticker, wheels, and subtle yet tasteful upgrades.

31372.jpg

Then we go to lifted but not extremely lifted trucks.

20130322_085812_zps6f28a81f.jpg

im51cd951817.jpg

15845253_large.jpg

25591740020_large.jpg

2vxhbq1.jpg

Then to Crawlers that are practical. Here's for you "stance" boys. You like camber and wheel tuck?

3links_rock.jpg

large.jpg

km2s.JPG

There you go. Nice, dirty, "stanced", practical, and tasteful trucks.

Ironically, the black Charger in Bullit is far cooler then the Mustang in it. Certainly cooler than the General Lee.
Lets just agree that if it was a muscle car in a movie or show, its awesome no matter what. K.I.T.T, the General Lee, the Bullit Mustang/Bullit Charger, and even the original bumblebee camaro in Transformers in Actually scratch that, Any classic muscle car

Last edited:
Do you mean rotiform? Because the Benz you said looks good on the previous page has a set of rotiforms on

Ya those, I really don't mind them but they do tend to show up on VAGs everywhere.

And that Focus is awesome.

I disagree. It's a plain jane Charger that's absolutely boring.

However, both cars are still incredibly cool.

Back