Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
ss1.jpg

Now here's a ride.

View attachment 164794

View attachment 164791

And it'll kick the crap outta any mustang or Charger out there. ;)

View attachment 164792

PT Cruisers *cough* I mean..PT LOSERS, are always questionable. Though, I linked a few awesome looking ones, ye sin that thread. Even one that looked great imo in ze hot rod/custom thread.

But this...A PT Cruiser UTE..the wheels don't fit though. A proper engine and nice combination of two-tone?

Now I'm ****ing dead serious. I want it. Badly.

@Slash BTW, you are no weird No one is weird for liking an Impreza. Especially a wagon one, just like @Joey D likes 'em.

If you don't like an Impreza, you're already in for hatred. It's even AWD, good traction and awesome to go for mud, baby!

And one more reason - BOXER engine, mofos.

Saab should have used that body from the factory. The Saab front fits much better then the actual Impreza front.

It was at a all Chevy show

Well, they must have let it in because of the LS engine, because that thing... well, tehcnically it doesn't have a single Ford part on it as it's a fiberglass Alloway Speedstar Vicky body, but it's inspired in the 34 Ford design.

How cool would a street legal dwarf car be to own?

shane-rosson1.jpg

For all of you who don't know "what the 🤬 I'm talking about", then dwarf cars are scaled down versions of 1930's cars, trucks, and wagons. Powered by a 4 cylinder motorcycle engine normally ranging from 900cc to 1250cc. Using modified toyota rear truck axles. Not to be confused with a midget or legends racecar. Which I accidentally used the pictures of. But the only difference is fenders and brakes. Here's a comparison.

Big boat of a Ford Coupe.

116622817.jpg

It's dwarf car knock off.

dwarf14994.jpg

Here's a street legal legend spec one.

legendracer.jpg

legendracer2.jpg

100_1022.JPG

Would color count as modification? Maybe a lil' bit. As for the grill, I'm not completely sure. I seen so few DeLoreans that I don't even know X_X

But do tell me, Black on that, now that's a combo. oo bad the only official color A.F.A.I.K wwas the silver. perhaps it was just the aluminium on the car.

Also, look what I found.
ryzReQBX.png

JSB_8742.jpg

JSB_8732.jpg

Holy. 🤬.

Last edited:
Would color count as modification? Maybe a lil' bit. As for the grill, I'm not completely sure. I seen so few DeLoreans that I don't even know X_X

But do tell me, Black on that, now that's a combo. oo bad the only official color A.F.A.I.K wwas the silver. perhaps it was just the aluminium on the car.

It wasn't aluminum it was stainless steel....

Back