Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
@TexRex

Might aswell.
IMAG1224.jpg
Could do with one more modification...early bumpers. :lol: I'm fanatical about 4-lug Sprint Stars, though.

The front arches look good since they're flush with the splitter, but I think they got lazy with the back arches since it doesn't follow the lines of the car at all.

I am one to not love or despise or dislike some stanced cars...but sometimes, they work. Like on this DeLorean.
4838560001_large.jpg

Now, now. I now most of you would rock teh default car but this, I'm toally okay with this. Maybe raise it just a tiny bit and I'm game.

It's surprising how it works well with this car. To me, at the very least.

I am one to not love or despise or dislike some stanced cars...but sometimes, they work. Like on this DeLorean.
4838560001_large.jpg

Now, now. I now most of you would rock teh default car but this, I'm toally okay with this. Maybe raise it just a tiny bit and I'm game.

It's surprising how it works well with this car. To me, at the very least.

For years I've tried to like and see the appeal of the DeLorean.

And no, I still hate it. Sorry. :ill:

For years I've tried to like and see the appeal of the DeLorean.

And no, I still hate it. Sorry. :ill:
The only reason the DeLorean has a cult following like it does is because of the Back to the Future franchise. Without those movies, these probably would have just faded away, with examples popping up rarely and people asking what it is.

Back