The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
I completely agree. The only reason I've added the Mercedes Actros mods to my mod game save is because it should be in there, because it was before.
The only mod I had prior to all this multiplayer stuff was an economy one. It halved the fines so a little scrape was €200 instead of €400 and the payouts were doubled so €6,500 job which takes an hour irl would pay €13,000 just so I could get going in the game because it's hard to when you start a new.

I've been having a blast with my W900 and K100.

5A4FF8A893C9C8AADADBDDDF7FA4E20318F7AFEE

A96DD882439C7AF2F6AC05B06525A2F93375642E

7F774AA6D7C66877C03AF4D1EBFA1C1EECB99799

The W900 can be a little tough to maneuver in some tight places but that is half the fun, in my opinion.

I've been having a blast with my W900 and K100.

5A4FF8A893C9C8AADADBDDDF7FA4E20318F7AFEE

A96DD882439C7AF2F6AC05B06525A2F93375642E

7F774AA6D7C66877C03AF4D1EBFA1C1EECB99799

The W900 can be a little tough to maneuver in some tight places but that is half the fun, in my opinion.
The W900 looks funny with the Posped trailer :lol:

Just trying out a new mod, a Russia map. Only a small part of Russia but it really adds to the whole map. Compatible with Promods too :)

2014-06-25_00002.jpg

EDIT: So far it's very good, high quality and normal fps (unlike some map mods)

2014-06-25_00003.jpg

2014-06-25_00004.jpg

Last edited:
I believe there exists a mod for that, I believe Paul (dasquirrelsnuts) used the mod on one of his streams!
I think he was the guy I watched play this game the first time. If it wasn't for him I not only wouldn't know about the game but wouldn't have gotten into it. He made driving a long distance on a motorway fun. Give him some commission please.

kurtjmac (capitials?) made me find the spark to get ETS2, and that was one of my life's best decision (gaming wise) to be honest. :dopey: I'd just wish I had a better computer to run it on, at at least decent fps, as that would make the game a hole lot better for me. 👍

kurtjmac (capitials?) made me find the spark to get ETS2, and that was one of my life's best decision (gaming wise) to be honest. :dopey: I'd just wish I had a better computer to run it on, at at least decent fps, as that would make the game a hole lot better for me. 👍
Kurtjmac was also my first ''proper'' video I saw on ETS2. The first actual video I saw on this game was OfficialNerdCubed's road trip, which isn't the greatest start, but it made me spend the money.

How does that bus mod work? As in, do you drive into the bases to pick up passengers, and drop them off somewhere else?

Quick (dumb question) will modding my game (steam "official" version) affect my official updates or other DLC?

If not, what's the best map mod to get to have more space more cities in general and maybe bigger cities would be good :D

EDIT: 1 more thing, how do I get my extra lights to work?

Last edited:
Quick (dumb question) will modding my game (steam "official" version) affect my official updates or other DLC?

If not, what's the best map mod to get to have more space more cities in general and maybe bigger cities would be good :D

EDIT: 1 more thing, how do I get my extra lights to work?
I'm not sure... Mods don't effect dlc's and updates. Look on steam for mods or search the web is my advice. I like pro mods but TSM doesn't work with pro mods. TSM has more to the map and pro mods has only Scandinavia.

Actually, forget the map mod, only mod I am downloading is the MP mod :D I will post all my steam details when I am on the PC tomorrow (laptop atm, can't game), also, I am definitely up for some convoy's, should be able this weekend :D

EDIT: Current steam name P1K3Y_M1K3Y (same as on here) 👍

Last edited:
Double post, but has been many hours :D

How the hell do I get my extra lights to work?

Try starting a job before going online, @P1K3Y_M1k3Y. Like, open ETS2 without MP, go to the job location, accept the job and attach the trailer. Then shutdown ETS2 and re-open it with MP. That solution have worked for me quite a few times. 👍

My Multiplayer isnt working! :(

I just went on to play and it said I had an invalid mod version and directed me to the site (Correct one) yet when I redownload it and try to open it Windows smartscreen blocks it and there is no "Yes open it anyway button"

Help guys!!!

Edit: fixed it, sort of. It eventually just worked....

Last edited:
I have the downloaded version... Is there any way to do multiplayer? I have steam but it seems I need to activate it on steam. I am trying to retrieve the key, any help?

Cheers :) I love the photo mode, just wish I had a decent computer so my pictures looked better.
I am running a Toshiba Satellite lap top as my gaming computer :lol: Has decent graphics and an i5 chip. I run ETS2 on high and It can handle it well :D

Back