The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
EKR is my favorite radio station too. They play some great stuff and it really adds to the atmosphere :)

Mods I use:

Promods 1.62
Volvo straight pipe sound

Jazzycat:
AI traffic 1.1.1
Truck traffic 1.2
Painted truck traffic 1.3
Military cargo 1.4
Railway cargo 1.3
Trailers and cargo 2.4

When the opportunity arose to haul some Duff last week , I couldn't refuse :D

ets2_00248.png
I love EKR Rock Radio too! :D Makes me fly through my jobs! :lol:

Promods 1.62
Russia Map 1.2
Scania Streamline Stock Rework
Volvo FH 2013 v 12.6s
Kamaz 4410-6450
Engine Overhaul v 1.05

Jazzycat:
Cargo pack 2.2
Raliway pack 1.3

The first trip in the Kamaz, a 70T train! Handled it well actually:

View attachment 177564

View attachment 177578

A very good mod, high quality, lots of tuning and real life engines and gearboxes 👍

What exactly does the engine overhaul do? Perhaps a link would help :)
The railway car on that trailer. OMG GOTTA DOWNLOAD.

Dont mean to go offtopic, how do I disable GTPlanet emailing me everytime there's an alert? Thanks!

What exactly does the engine overhaul do? Perhaps a link would help :)
The railway car on that trailer. OMG GOTTA DOWNLOAD.

Dont mean to go offtopic, how do I disable GTPlanet emailing me everytime there's an alert? Thanks!
That train is part of Jazzycat's railway pack, a lot of fun to pull.

Truck engine overhaul: http://ets2.lt/en/?s=engine+overhaul

Just unwatch threads or disable email notifications 👍

I always go for Clyde 2 radio station, seems to be the most comfy for some reason. :lol:

That train is part of Jazzycat's railway pack, a lot of fun to pull.

Truck engine overhaul: http://ets2.lt/en/?s=engine overhaul

Just unwatch threads or disable email notifications 👍

Thanks! I'll give the mod a whirl.

At this rate we can have a UKR fan thread :P. Pleasantly surprised today that they broadcasted one song from Mastodon's Once More Round the Sun! Never get to listen to such material back in my home country...

Thanks! I'll give the mod a whirl.

At this rate we can have a UKR fan thread :P. Pleasantly surprised today that they broadcasted one song from Mastodon's Once More Round the Sun! Never get to listen to such material back in my home country...
I was flying on my last job listing to that! :D

ets2_00201.png

Am I really the only one listening to the local radiostation? :lol:

Doesn't have my local station. I don't really listen to the radio anyways. None of them have ''not mainstream'' music I like and/or listen to.

This is what the view looks like in the triple screen mode FOV mod

https://flic.kr/p/o8E83N

Wow! I need to find a webcam or sth... need it for BetaFinal which will come handy when i turn into streets! (Annoying when i have to change my camera and then reset to cockpit view afterwards! :x)

I was flying on my last job listing to that! :D

View attachment 177614

Same here, was tapping on my wheel following the insane drum beats!

This is what the view looks like in the triple screen mode FOV mod

https://flic.kr/p/o8E83N
I can't run on anything higher than the lowest setting, yet you can do that. Well 🤬 :grumpy:

I don't suppose there in anyway to look left or right when in the 6th (Bumper) view is there? I prefer driving in it as it runs smoother on my system.

I can't run on anything higher than the lowest setting, yet you can do that. Well 🤬 :grumpy:

I don't suppose there in anyway to look left or right when in the 6th (Bumper) view is there? I prefer driving in it as it runs smoother on my system.
I found out today that if you get rid of the extra mirror(s), with F2, the game runs much more smoothly. My fps went up by about 5. Just need to be careful with wide loads :scared:

I have played vanilla ETS2 for a while now. Can someone give me a basic rundown of how and where to start with mods? What ones are essential?

I'm guessing not but can any of them be used with the multiplayer?
I think the only one that can be used is the real company logos mod. Other than that none are compatible. Have a look at the dev's site for more information.

is multiplayer like a different game? or does it connect with ETS2?
Well, I wouldn't really call it a different game. It's fun - at least until you find someone who smashes into your truck or go near the Europort (:scared:) - to drive with others though. It's definitely worth a try, and does connect with the game. 👍

Back