The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
I've seen a few truck mods that come with lucky dice and air freshener as accessories.

Alright will go look for them thanks!

View attachment 178925

They also seemed to have changed Ayaan Hirsi Ali into a man:
ETS2AyaanHirsiAli.jpg

092-0529113442-ayaan_hirsi_ali_copy1238633709.jpg

How on earth did u flip that truck?! O_O

@Charlie A Hard driving an American truck in Europe?
:lol: Yes. I seem to clip cars with the front.... The truck is like 30 miles long and 15 miles wide! I do like the Volvo VNL 700 mod. It is the body style of Volvo trucks we get in America. I live about 30 Mins away from Volvo Trucks North America HQ! :D And Mack HQ

:lol: Yes. I seem to clip cars with the front.... The truck is like 30 miles long and 15 miles wide! I do like the Volvo VNL 700 mod. It is the body style of Volvo trucks we get in America. I live about 30 Mins away from Volvo Trucks North America HQ! :D And Mack HQ
Haha, I guess the visibility from the interior and turning circle are awful too.

Ah yes I've seen some VNL mods, a very good looking truck. Can't find any Mack mods though, which is a shame.

Haha, I guess the visibility from the interior and turning circle are awful too.

Ah yes I've seen some VNL mods, a very good looking truck. Can't find any Mack mods though, which is a shame.
i cant either... The VNL mod says ver 1.8.xx but im running it on 1.10.1 lol

Once you have played with an 3 screen setup. I don't want to go back to just 1 screen. Even thought my setup in kinda Frankenstein (3 screens of different resolution and size), I manage to set it all up with eyefinity.

Once you have played with an 3 screen setup. I don't want to go back to just 1 screen. Even thought my setup in kinda Frankenstein (3 screens of different resolution and size), I manage to set it all up with eyefinity.

I'd die for a 3 screen setup but, unfortunately there just isn't enough space in Japanese apartments for it.

nice! :D I am looking at some addon mods for my 389... I would like to but some signs on it I found it :Dhttp://ets2mods.org/2014/03/peterbilt-389-v3-1-sound-trailer-addons-and-skins/ I have a great heavy trailer mod! I was puling a 75 TON TRAIN! :D

(Old picture)

View attachment 179584
What engine does your Volvo have? All the normal engines really struggle with heavy trains.

That should be alright then, I would imagine the Scania was really slow. The Kamaz has the option of a 180hp/670nm engine, I want to pull a train with that one day :lol:
good luck with that! :lol: I will do multiplayer when i get my codes. I emailed SCS and they wanted me to attach the files Activation and Key and they are recovering it for me! :D They have a great customer service!

I am in desperate need of a laptop that can play ETS whilst I am away from home. Which is a total of 6 months per year. I've been waiting for Alienware to get the killer WiFi back but, it is taking them forever!

Should I take a loan out with the bank? I have 60k so far 7 hours into the game, should I just continue doing quick jobs?

Latest Posts

Back