The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
One of my drivers just totally scammed me. She took a delivery that was 2km... I still had to pay her her fee per delivery. My profit for that job was -779 Euros.

Oh, and one of the female portraits is of Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers. I totally hired her.

ETS2LisaKelly.jpg

Lisa Kelly:
LisaKelly.jpg

Last edited:
Man... I don't have enough money for another truck so I'm solo company. Euro Logistics is my company ;)

I took out a 400,000 Euro loan. My company is Serenity Logistics. I could grow a lot faster if I didn't spend a lot of my money upgrading my trucks. They work just as well not upgraded, especially if I just hire drivers to drive them.

I took out a 400,000 Euro loan. My company is Serenity Logistics. I could grow a lot faster if I didn't spend a lot of my money upgrading my trucks. They work just as well not upgraded, especially if I just hire drivers to drive them.
Yea... I'll see about loans...

I don't personally like the iveco.... (Says the guy who has a lifted Daf)

I just started off with 2 Ivecos because the Ferrari F1 team uses them for transport.

[EDIT] Some AI driver just tried to pass me on a two-lane road, but couldn't quite get past and smashed into an oncoming semi head on. Mwuhahahaha!!!

I just found Ellen Degeneres and John Goodman.

ETS2EllenDegeneres.jpg

Ellen-degeneres.jpg

ETS2JohnGoodman.jpg

mnmusicfan_1332456363_John-Goodman_.png

Seriously, for Lisa Kelly and Ellen Degeneres I found those exact pictures on Google. They just took pictures off the internet and used them, lol.

Last edited:
Just spent 30 minutes stressing out trying to work the stupid live stream radio's. Just to click update from radio and find a hundred of them INCLUDING EKR! :banghead:

It's possible to remove all of those radios you don't want, @m8h3r. Under your documents\ETS2 there should be a document called "live_streams.sii", which you can open and edit in Notepad. 👍

I tried to remove all except EKR and I failed. Lucky I kept a copy of the .sii file haha. Instead I moved EKR to the top of the list where it is easy to find.
A feature that I'd love to see added by scs would be radio volume adjustment assignable to a couple of keys or buttons. If a good song comes on , no need to pause , just click away and crank it up :)

I tried to remove all except EKR and I failed. Lucky I kept a copy of the .sii file haha. Instead I moved EKR to the top of the list where it is easy to find.
A feature that I'd love to see added by scs would be radio volume adjustment assignable to a couple of keys or buttons. If a good song comes on , no need to pause , just click away and crank it up :)
I think you might have forgotten to change the numbers... Anyway, here's one that might work for all you EKR fans out there. ;)

Simply copy and paste this into a text document, and save it as "live_streams.sii" (be sure to rename the original file if you wish to keep it!)
Code:
SiiNunit
{
live_stream_def : _nameless.2EA5.02B0 {
stream_data: 1
stream_data[0]: "http://78.129.163.140:8070/|EKR Rock Radio - UK (128k)"
}

}

I just started off with 2 Ivecos because the Ferrari F1 team uses them for transport.
They do... But I use wither as Scania or Scania lol (I'm just testing the d

[EDIT] Some AI driver just tried to pass me on a two-lane road, but couldn't quite get past and smashed into an oncoming semi head on. Mwuhahahaha!!!

I just found Ellen Degeneres and John Goodman.

ETS2EllenDegeneres.jpg

Ellen-degeneres.jpg

ETS2JohnGoodman.jpg

mnmusicfan_1332456363_John-Goodman_.png

Seriously, for Lisa Kelly and Ellen Degeneres I found those exact pictures on Google. They just took pictures off the internet and used them, lol.
John Goodman was great in Monuments Men :D Great movie!

How do you earn big money? Should I just chug along paying my loan (bought my first truck) or go for it and get the 400k loan to set up a garage and hire a few slaves?

How do you earn big money? Should I just chug along paying my loan (bought my first truck) or go for it and get the 400k loan to set up a garage and hire a few slaves?
Get the big loan and don't worry about paying it off, get a couple of drivers in cheap trucks. Then you can keep expanding, taking out more loans if necessary. You can end up earning 100K a day without too much effort 👍

Get the big loan and don't worry about paying it off, get a couple of drivers in cheap trucks. Then you can keep expanding, taking out more loans if necessary. You can end up earning 100K a day without too much effort 👍

Thanks! Gonna get that 400k loan and spend it well huehuehuehue

Thanks! Gonna get that 400k loan and spend it well huehuehuehue

Just remember, the cheapest trucks won't make a difference when it comes to the AI. If they're hauling something that weighs 70+ tons and they only have a 260HP engine, it will be just as fine if they had a 1020HP engine.

Another train being pulled by the awesome Kamaz:

ets2_00045.png

It drives really well, feels much different to the regular trucks. Body roll is an issue though :lol:

ets2_00047.png

Just remember, the cheapest trucks won't make a difference when it comes to the AI. If they're hauling something that weighs 70+ tons and they only have a 260HP engine, it will be just as fine if they had a 1020HP engine.

I have a couple of garages. My best one and the rest. My best one is all level 5.0 drivers and the best scania truck, like I drive!

With cabin lights and everything? :dopey:

I wish! Maybe we could get a mod like that going for me! Disco ball, moving laser lights, have the truck bounce because of the bass.

I do put a lot of lights on my bull bar and such!

I wish! Maybe we could get a mod like that going for me! Disco ball, moving laser lights, have the truck bounce because of the bass.

I do put a lot of lights on my bull bar and such!

Game needs a pair of furry dice or peppermint Christmas tree hanging accessory too

Back