The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
I would probably take out the loan but, it wouldn't really take that long to save up 400K. My company makes about 900K an in game week. So, probably every 10 hours game time is 400K or so.

That's true, I'm up over 100k now but my really low hp truck is irritating Haha

Who wants to meet up online and cruise and do a few jobs?

Ok here is my issue with MP. I have the steam version (I activated the key) BUT When installing MP it asks to find ETS2 in my directory. The only version I have is the one I bought (Non-steam version) How do you guys instill MP?

Mods are saved in the Documents folder, this does not need to be deleted. It doesn't matter if you have Steam version or non-Steam version, mods will be stored there.
Oh, So how do you select ETS2 for MP? I dont see a steam version in my directory

If you mean they're placed in your documents folder, that's right. It doesn't really matter if you use Steam or non-Steam, the mods works with both (well if they work with one they work with the other, I mean).
Will I loose data?

Found a helicopter and a UFO on TSM!

ets2_00087.png

ets2_00090.png

ets2_00091.png

Does anyone have issues with their company drivers not getting any money coming in, despite being 'on the road', when running the ProMod and Russia mods? Does anyone know whch one is causing it?

Does anyone have issues with their company drivers not getting any money coming in, despite being 'on the road', when running the ProMod and Russia mods? Does anyone know whch one is causing it?
I'd expect it to be the Russia mod, as I don't have that issue with the ProMods mod. đź‘Ť

You already probably know this, but your drivers will not get any money coming in when in multiplayer.

I have created a group on Steam called The ETS2 Fan Group. If you wish to join, shoot me a friend request on Steam. My ID is Sim_Gamer14 BUT I changed the name to Charlie A. My avatar has a round ETS2 logo and for location it says US. I plan to do a convoy tomorrow. So far, the group only has P1K3Y_M1K3Y in it. Me and his friend did a convoy yesterday. It was a ton of fun! We went from Strasbourg to Krakow Poland!

Maybe a bit of a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways, how often approximately does ETS2 go on sale on Steam? I'd really like to get it but I'm a bit cheap and don't want to pay full price.:lol:

Maybe a bit of a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways, how often approximately does ETS2 go on sale on Steam? I'd really like to get it but I'm a bit cheap and don't want to pay full price.:lol:
On the Summer sale thing they had, it was $8.00 I think.

Might want to look on other sites, like Humble Store. It's on sale quite a few times there.

Back