The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
SAO 2 is so 🤬 stupid. I keep watching it and waiting for something to happen and it just doesn't.

I'd rather watch Queen's Blade at this point.

It's your own fault for sticking around after season 1. :P

DK
It's your own fault for sticking around after season 1. :P

I know. I especially hate the flashbacks to season 1; it's like they're saying "remember when you liked this anime?".

Evangelion Taxi in Cheboksary, Russia. :lol:
pzYR1MIb6KQ.jpg

Jcf7lyrXqCQ.jpg

Can't..... Stop..... Playing.... this..... song.

👍

Don't think I'm there yet. But dude, once the anime kicks off the latter half of the year it'll be incredibly epic

----

I would like to speak a moment about Plastic Memories...
The latest episode though... What a turn from the usual pacing. I mean, this episode was more grim than any other one, which I believe this show kinda needs. The sort of pacing past ep's had weren't very good at all. I can welcome some comic relief but it's pointless if you're gonna shove around trivialities the rest of the time. This episode actually did more than enough to get something across, though the way the episode tried to present it is a little questionable. The past episodes, while they did invoke some messages, failed to really solidify them because of some trivialities I mentioned earlier.

...And a little tidbit on Penguin-Drum
This show has some extremely intriguing narration. It's pretty difficult to make sense of what's even happening! I keep comparing this show to Alice in Wonderland, since that book is nonsense and that a surprising number of symbols from the show seem to be consistent in Alice. In fact, making sense of this show helps a bit if you understood what Alice is all about.

I laughed how I finished Penguindrum, said it was intriguing and then realize I didn't understand what it was even about.

Next Week's avatar: Ryogi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai). She possesses the Mystic Eyes of Death allowing her the ability to see the "Death" of an existence. Kara no Kyoukai is a thriller that explores the mysteries of Shiki, her abilities, multiple personalities, and origin.

👍

I laughed how I finished Penguindrum, said it was intriguing and then realize I didn't understand what it was even about.

Next Week's avatar: Ryogi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai). She possesses the Mystic Eyes of Death allowing her the ability to see the "Death" of an existence. Kara no Kyoukai is a thriller that explores the mysteries of Shiki, her abilities, multiple personalities, and origin.

I'll probably feel the same way since I'm wrapping it up now.

I approve your avatar 👍

So someone in Russia likes anime? More specifically, Evangelion? Good job, Russia. :)
Actually, there are maaany people in Russia who like anime. Evangelion had been aired on our TV with Russian dub. As well as other popular titles - FMA, GitS, Death Note, Trigun, Haruhi, and many others.
1470_4777_400.jpeg

There was a Russian-sponsored anime movie by Studio 4C - First Squad: http://myanimelist.net/anime/5178/First_Squad:_The_Moment_of_Truth
It'll be shown again on our TV on May, 8th, before the V-Day. The reviews are mostly negative, but I'll see it myself, hehe.

👍

I'll probably feel the same way since I'm wrapping it up now.

I approve your avatar 👍

Finished it...

I'm still dumbfounded. But looking around a bit online the infuriating puzzle is starting to fall into place.

Last edited:
LoveLive is on a McLaren in GT300.

15sgt_m009.jpg

Also compulsory Miku SLS pic

15sgt_m000.jpg
Looks like both the teams switched their cars. I can understand why the Love Live team did it with their unsatisfactory results last season, but I can't justify the switch by Goodsmile Racing. Why'd they do that?
No more Beamer?
It's funky because they won the GT300 class overall more than once with the Z4 GT3.

Hibike Euphonium has such weird pacing and high amounts of unproductive content.

The moe eye candy is delicious though.

Latest Posts

Back