The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #05 (Touring Car Revival) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 274 comments
Hope this follows the brief. It's certainly a 90's touring car, just not on the correct car but as we don't have a Calibra, I thought the Lexus was at least a similar body shape.

I had made this on GTSport but pretty much had to start again as none of the decals had made the transfer.

I am sorry, but 2000 was the cutoff year.
80s/90s and (early/mid) 00s are fine. It's hard to pin down an exact year but imho there is some kind of change noticeable in how liveries look in the mid 00s and that's where I'd draw the line. The STai Altezza clearly is a proper (now-classic) touring car.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but 2000 was the cutoff year. I don't think it are within the rules
That cap was JGTC specific.
Everything else is 80s,90s,00s.
With no Gr3/GT1 machinery.

This is cool.

Attachments

• 41C23288-ACFB-4890-92B4-71E3B7A2A3F0.jpeg
    41C23288-ACFB-4890-92B4-71E3B7A2A3F0.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
3 entries in a row with 3 entrants who didn't read the rules enough :scared:

[...]
full

[...]
Bonus Image
full

[...]
Second strike for you... The pic of the original car belongs in a spoiler in a new reply, not in any of the bonus pics, unless it's on an ingame car.

[...]
FW8i1PfXEAAm3lx
FW8i1DkWQAIWSjN

[...]
The Axia Skyline was my first idea of doing on the S15 tho, I couldn't find any good decals sadly. Did you make everything from ingame shapes or have a set of premade decals uploaded?

Last edited:
Well get there eventually, am waiting for the game to go online so I can finish the livery, take pics and post.

For my entry i went with the

1994 ZENT TOYOTA "with the the unlucky name "EXiV JTCC Supertouring of Masanori Sekiya

Sekiya-san got the 1994 JTCC title in the first year of Supertouring formula driving the older Corona T190.

I put the livery on the Toyota 86 Gr. 4

edit
The Yaris is not my livery.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base

Livery Link
@Nuschel01 @Racerx_34 My post is now updated with my new entry which I hope is eligible? It’s from the 1996 ITC Team Joest Calibra V6 so I’m pretty certain it is.
FINAL ENTRY

PS5 Framerate
Looks awesome mate, I nearly went with that Calibra livery before I decided on the one I did

Second strike for you... The pic of the original car belongs in a spoiler in a new reply, not in any of the bonus pics, unless it's on an ingame car.

The Axia Skyline was my first idea of doing on the S15 tho, I couldn't find any good decals sadly. Did you make everything from ingame shapes or have a set of premade decals uploaded?
Used a mixture of GTS decals and some old vector shapes. Ended up making most of it in GTS and porting it over to GT7

What? Youre own pictures you added were 3000+px and you said you can use the E30 M3!

The only way allowing the M3 would work would be to allow the E30 M3 if people are making an exact replica.
Other than that no, because I don't want this to become an "any car" LEC.
But then if you wanted you could make the Gr4 version and put the E30 M3 in the bonus pics with it.
@Nuschel01

I read here the E30 M3 was allowed!
I said the only way it would make sense was if the E30 was allowed but that I didn't want it to become an "any car" LEC.
After discussions in this thread and with @Nuschel01 the original post was updated to allow:

• Gr4
  • Silvia, Civic and MX5 Touring Cars
  • Subaru Impreza Isle of Man version

The theme is modern, either with a replica livery or modern take of the original livery.
But not that we have 80s/90s liveries on 80s/90s cars.

The discussion was had openly on here when questions were asked.
Open discussion of how things would work within the theme does not equal
a statement of rules.

The only way allowing the M3 would work would be to allow the E30 M3 if people are making an exact replica.
Other than that no, because I don't want this to become an "any car" LEC.
But then if you wanted you could make the Gr4 version and put the E30 M3 in the bonus pics with it.
@Nuschel01
It says "would", twice.

You go to your post and look on the image size it is 3840x2160
Quote it, I want to see it.

Last edited:
Back