The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #09 (Safety First) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 72 comments
I don't think I'll have an entry for this one. Busy times + no inspiration ever really came. If something hits me in the next day I'll do something, but likely not.
That’s a shame, I like to see what you come up with on each LEC. On the other hand though, thank you for giving us mere mortals a chance to catch up a bit on the leaderboard :lol:

Hello! How do I reply to the thread? Never done this before. When I hit the camera icon it doesn't lead me to the page in the instructions. Done tonnes of work on my livery, Help a noob please🙃
Upload your images like that:

FINAL ENTRY
ps5 ray-tracing

Hello! This is my Megane Nurburgring maintenence car, equipped with the latest LiDAR technology. The idea is that the car does a regular sweep of the track, at speed, conducting a full 3D scan of the race surface, detecting any debris left behind by cars/bikes. The lasers, positioned low around the car, also relay track temperature and moisture levels, useful to all drivers. Oh, and had a great time making it. Good luck all!

Last edited:
For this LEC i went with the Toyota Crown Safety car.
This Crown is safety car in a Small Japanese League, running only TRD vehicles.

FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base
A tribute to Angela Cullen and the sterling support she has provided for Lewis in this year of the porpoise for AMG. Physio, therapist, and night club companion, I’ve had some great Physios but none of them offered such a complete service. Her importance demonstrated by the emergency vehicle provided by AMG, along with full backstage and trackside access.

I dialled down the fnarr on the livery but did leave a few of the new-agey things I originally crammed on to it, which seem de rigueur in the world of osteo/chiro/physio. There’s a scented candle on the mirror and a little porpoise leaping at the back. It’s about porpoising, did I mention that?

Back