The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump has gone nearly completely bat **** crazy since the election. I don't have to be a Trump hater to see that. Trump should have followed the legal process, which he did, and kept his mouth shut, which he failed miserably to do.

Even I had to turn off his last rally the other night in Georgia. He was whining and repeating himself more than Sean Hannity.

His antics, more than likely, cost the GOP the Senate.

He hasn't gone completely bat**** crazy ... he's just the same person he's always been - completely, utterly unfit to be the Commander-in-Chief. The legal process was followed - it just didn't result in what Trump wanted. So failing any legal remedy he opened his big mouth & spouted more of the same nonsense ... which incited a riot at the Capitol.

My bet is breathing problems from Covid complications. Probably without masks.

Trump should have followed the legal process, which he did...
Now you're just lying. You Trumpkins are absolutely ****ing pathetic. You have lost your grip, if you had one to begin with, and now you're crying and lying on every platform available to you.

What’s the possibility that these mysterious videos of Capitol police being friendly are evidence that at least some Capitol police were in on the coup? The director of the DHS just happened to be overseas for this, despite knowing a rally would occur days ahead of time.

As far as I can tell from a first-hand video shown on CNN, the woman who was shot was shot by those men in suits defending the door of a chamber. Those men don’t look like Capitol police to me. Something higher up, possibly secret service. They also acted in a manner which was not expressed by any Capitol police at all: They drew a hard line which was the door of the chamber, and the one person who crossed that line lost their life without hesitation. She was shot once, and my assumption is that those three suited men had at least 44 bullets left. Those three men don’t seem to be acting under orders of the Capitol police - they were to defend that chamber at all costs. I have no idea who they were but given given their determination I’d have to say they were definitely not in on any charade.

Edit: Big live news! The Georgia house objection has been rejected because an objection must be signed by both a representative and a senator. The signing senator withdrew their objection signature after today’s events.

Last edited:
Now you're just lying. You Trumpkins are absolutely ****ing pathetic. You have lost your grip, if you had one to begin with, and now you're crying and lying on every platform available to you.
What's the lie? He sued, he lost.

What’s the possibility that these mysterious videos of Capitol police being friendly are evidence that at least some Capitol police were in on the coup?
The night shift crew must not have gotten the message. They were treating protesters like they did during BLM protests.

The night shift crew must not have gotten the message. They were treating protesters like they did during BLM protests.
Many of the night crew were actually VA police and guard shipped in from overseas so maybe they absolutely did not get the message.

Edit: Georgia - for some reason - objected to the counting of Michigan, but again it was not signed by a senator and was tossed.

Last edited:
I once spent days arguing about whether or not Trump was destroying the post office in order to steal the election.

Oh he most certainly did attempt to undermine the Postal Service because he knew about the overwhelming majority of mail-in votes for Democrats.

In fact, Biden should have had more votes, but Trump's efforts did somewhat succeed in delaying the mail enough that some ballots failed to be counted properly as they missed their legal deadlines or were not handled properly. So really, the only votes that were "stolen" were the ones that he actively attempted to delay. Of course, some of those votes were likely also for himself.

Edit: Big live news! The Georgia house objection has been rejected because an objection must be signed by both a representative and a senator. The signing senator withdrew their objection signature after today’s events.

Michigan objection also unsigned

Edit: slow as a turtle

edit2: Nevada objection also not signed by a Senator

Last edited:
Someone tell these idiots to quit wasting time if there's no Senator signature. There's no special handout if a Senator changed their mind.

“It will fail and it will die” was the phrase I heard. Oddly relevant to Trump’s political career.

I really want someone to rise and tell those Representatives who object to the electoral vote of their own state that they are there right now because of that same certification, and that if they really object to it, then they should immediately resign.

Back