The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,503 comments
lol. lmao, even.

ellis.png
It weird isn't it. It's almost as if he's a con-man who's just in it for the money and he doesn't care who he steps on along the way. Who'd have ever thought?

I wonder how many memes will really get made form Trumps mugshot.
While the internet is quick to respond, quality does take time.

He may be gone, but no matter if you think good or bad about him - the man's a ****ing legend.

However, knowing Prigozhin, I wouldn't rule out that the real one wasn't on that plane.
And 10 years later we will find out that he put on one of his fake beards, got another forged passport and now lives a new life somewhere in Africa or South America. And builds his Outer Haven...

DMOyRibzepI.jpg

R8lD0xL49w4.jpg

If not, then he's now in isekai.
(Yup, that's a real photo)
jWMx7Kk5e0E.jpg

Gpsj6xgFafo.jpg

He may be gone, but no matter if you think good or bad about him - the man's a ****ing legend.

However, knowing Prigozhin, I wouldn't rule out that the real one wasn't on that plane.
And 10 years later we will find out that he put on one of his fake beards, got another forged passport and now lives a new life somewhere in Africa or South America. And builds his Outer Haven...

DMOyRibzepI.jpg

R8lD0xL49w4.jpg

jWMx7Kk5e0E.jpg

Gpsj6xgFafo.jpg

I loathe the isekai genre, but I might actually watch such a premise. Wherein a former mercenary leader is haunted by his past while trying to enjoy a relatively peaceful (after)life.

They never ask permission to use other people's songs, do they?

tries desperately to shake mental image of Kat Cammack dancing to Lizzo :nervous:
They did get permission.

Baier: “We said, ‘I wonder if … he’ll let us use the song.’ … We tracked him down, and we were kind of operating like, ‘Well … I guess we could read the lyrics, [but it] just won’t be the same.’ And we didn’t find out until two days before the debate that we got approval.”

Nah, he's not a legend. He bent over and let your genocidal dictator have his way with him to prevent him and his band of Nazis from steamrolling the country. Due to this, he ended up dead because we all know the Russian military absolutely loves shooting down civilian aircraft.

I'll give it to Putin though, he did the world a favor and offed Prigozhin and his Nazi sidekick Utkin. Seriously, humanity is better off without those two. Now Putin just needed to go full Hitler by offing himself. The person who kills Putin will be an absolute legend and I know how much Putin wishes he was a legend, so hopefully he fulfills his destiny.

DMOyRibzepI.jpg

R8lD0xL49w4.jpg

jWMx7Kk5e0E.jpg

Gpsj6xgFafo.jpg

Last time I said you'd come crawling out of your hovel to lionise a Russian success but it seems you'll appear from a black mist for a ridiculous self-own as well

DMOyRibzepI.jpg

R8lD0xL49w4.jpg

jWMx7Kk5e0E.jpg

Gpsj6xgFafo.jpg

Is there a cringe button for this?

Latest Posts

Back