Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
One thing I really want to see on GT6 is the possibility to move your head/camera to the left and right, especially because it's so annoying to have mirrors and can't see then unless you have multiple monitor/TV. And also, because sometimes, when using the external view, I like to see how the car looks like after changing the wheels.

Oh! One more thing too. The possibility to choose the wheel size and a lot of new models to buy and the ability to buy any wheel for any car, like it was before.

More racing modifications and more modification choices for each car.
In GT2, there were some cars that you could racing mod that give multiple livery options.
ex from GT2: subaru impreza wrx sti type r '98 gave you either a Falken livery or another type of livery (white with dark green vinyu across the car). Ex for GT6: Ford Mustang GT '07 racing mod could either be the livery of the FR500S race car or the Falken Mustang Drift Car.

If there's a livery editor in GT6 though and people can share their designs with others (I'm not very good at making racing paint replicas), I won't mind the game not having the option above.

:lol:
Just go to the options menu, and turn it on in the controller settings. :)

I just did it. The movement is really good, but using it on the right stick is a little bit tricky. Well, at least it's better than using in the buttons, sense you can move it softly.:D

Thank you for the tip. I would probably take a long time to find out about that by myself.

I just did it. The movement is really good, but using it on the right stick is a little bit tricky. Well, at least it's better than using in the buttons, sense you can move it softly.:D

Thank you for the tip. I would probably take a long time to find out about that by myself.

No problem. :)

How about in the A-Spec we have tributes to certain race car drivers, eg; Ayrton Senna tribute in which you race F1's in that time period, Pierre Lavegh tribute on Le Mans, the Ascari brothers one in 1925 and the other in 1955. And so on and so forth.

Another thing I would love to see is, a restoration ability. You take an old junkyard abandoned car and you restore it to its original form, or however you wnt it to look. With this, you can have a hybrid (in the sense that you mixed two car models into one). This would make car shows a lot more interesting (if they'll add it)

030912_1b.jpg

Will I.Am's Thundervette

Last edited:
Move around the car you mean? If so absolutely, it's stupid that they have these premium car models but you can't look around them on track as you drive.

Exactly. Kinda like the Driver series.
I love to see my car from the side as it drives down the road.

The ability to create and share AI races/championships that are added to sim mode. The creator has the ability to change everything about the races as in car restrictions, regulations, tracks, laps, and credits given.

I dont know why but i feel NOS would be kinda out of place, however they could add DRS/KERS to the cars that have them implemented in real life (and possibly add it to any car through the tuning shop)

How about this: with the new system to look around your car (if they'll put that in the game), why not be able to look at a driver, and the game will give you his specs. It would be great for drag racing, that way, you'll back off if a car is faster than you. I want it sensible though...I dont want to be reading a driver's specs going 300 km/h on La Sarthe...

How about this: with the new system to look around your car (if they'll put that in the game), why not be able to look at a driver, and the game will give you his specs. It would be great for drag racing, that way, you'll back off if a car is faster than you. I want it sensible though...I dont want to be reading a driver's specs going 300 km/h on La Sarthe...

Sounds like an interesting idea but i feel it might get in the way of what you really want to see, and that is the road. Also i can see this being used in like online lobbies before the race to see other people's setups but to see other people's speed wouldn't be that necessary.

In depth interior customization.

Basically gauge cluster, seats, interior color, roll cage option, shift knob, etc.

How about tuning, setup, and testing when you are buying parts that way you can immediately race. I hate setting up a car right at race time only to find out that setup doesnt work too well. So instead of getting everything and then going out to the practice course just have a "test tune" tab when buying parts to see how they perform immediately. Hope that makes sense

In depth interior customization.

Basically gauge cluster, seats, interior color, roll cage option, shift knob, etc.

That really isn't feasible in a game with hundreds of cars, it's just too much work and you know what PD are like with detailing interiors.

evilGnius
How about tuning, setup, and testing when you are buying parts that way you can immediately race. I hate setting up a car right at race time only to find out that setup doesnt work too well. So instead of getting everything and then going out to the practice course just have a "test tune" tab when buying parts to see how they perform immediately. Hope that makes sense

Sort of how course maker has the test option?

Forza however shows that at least adding a roll cage when you lighten car should be possible. Just not all the other stuff, otherwise we'll either be waiting until 2020 or we'll have the inconsistency issue again where some cars could do it, others don't.

Back