Trophies (now with list of supported games)

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 708 comments
I added Motor Storm 2 and Bioshock(both $40) to my trophy supported games list. I skipped Fallout 3 for now. I'm lvl 5 now. Dead Spaces seems not too hard to get most of the trophies, just gotta play trough a few times. Its a good way to add replay value IMO.

Apparently GTI Club +: Rally Cote D'Azur and Astro Tripper, which were released two weeks ago and last week respectively on the *EU PSN stores and both currently not yet available anywhere else, have trophies.
(source)
(source)

* Yeah... EU stores are always behind everyone else in released content. ;)

Also, apparently some game called Magic Ball has been confirmed to include trophies. Anyone heard of it? Is this yet another exclusive EU release? I don't think I ever saw it on any EU store update.
(source)

And finally, as expected, Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two which came out yesterday on the PSN stores includes trophies.
(source)

Apparently GTI Club +: Rally Cote D'Azur and Astro Tripper, which were released two weeks ago and last week respectively on the *EU PSN stores and both currently not yet available anywhere else, have trophies.
(source)
(source)
I thought that Astro Tripper was the EU name for Power Up, whatever its called. I could be wrong though.

* Yeah... EU stores are always behind everyone else in released content. ;)
Well played.

Quick progress on my trophy run I started early December. Am now fast approaching level 6 with around 94-95% progress. Have also managed to earn x2 platinum trophies having completed Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Ferrari Challenge.

I'm trying to concentrate on one game at a time till I can earn at least all the trophies I can for it. I started slowly though on GTA4 last weekend and will be doing that mostly with a little bit of LBP on the side.

So overall this is the rundown of my trophy progress

Complete
Uncharted
Ferrari Challenge
Linger in Shadows

Incomplete

GTA 4%
Resistance 2 26%
Wipeout HD 9%
LBP 51%

Unstarted
Motorstorm 2
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Burnout Paradise

Possible Future trophy games(may or may not get them)
Mirrors edge
Far Cry 2
Dead Space
GTi Club
Prince of Persia

Here's mine, in order of recently played:

Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD pt. 2 - 80%
Crash Commando - 0%
Quantum of Solace - 72%
Brain Challenge - 19%
Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD pt. 1 - 100%
Midnight Club: LA - 4%
echochrome - 0%
Call of Duty: World at War - 100%
Burnout Paradise - 87% (no USB camera 👎)
Wipeout HD - 44%
Blast Factor - 11%
PJ Eden - 19%
Mercenaries 2: WiF - 59%
Super Stardust HD - 84%
GTA IV - 47%
Warhawk - 48%
Ferrari Challenge - 10%
Battlefield: Bad Company - 57%
Motorstorm 2: 26%
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - 100%
Linger in Shadows - 100%
Far Cry 2 - 12%
Mainichi Issiyo (sp) - 15%
Pain - 37%

Which total 2 platinums, 26 golds, 78 silvers, and 362 bronze.
24% through level 9.

Last edited:
Here is my trophy i have got.

DEAD SPACE - 77%
RESISTANCE 2 - 41%
FAR CRY 2 - 39%
BATTLEFIELD BC - 40%
FERRARI CHALLENGE - 39%

Lots of trophy news and updates lately.

The first one is an old one, but a big one, and for some strange reason one that seems to have slipped by most sites including this one.

Apparently the upcoming trophy patch for Age of Booty became available back on the 5th of December... not only that but this little $10 PSN game has more gold trophies (10) than any other game currently available! And it even has a platinum! :eek:

I'm guessing, like WipeoutHD, that this game was originally developed as a disc based game. Regardless, it makes it easily the biggest bang for the buck regarding trophy points!

(source)

OK, so since the last update to this thread last month, the trophy count has grown by almost exactly 500 new trophies including 8 new platinum and 47 new gold trophies:

1,842 Trophies
  • 33 Platinum
  • 141 Gold
  • 372 Silver
  • 1296 Bronze

31 Games on Disc w/Trophies
  1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  2. Warhawk
  3. Ferrari Challenge
  4. Buzz! Quiz TV
  5. Aquanaut's Holiday (JP/Asian version only right now)
  6. Burnout Paradise
  7. NBA 09: The Inside
  8. Blitz: The League II
  9. Dead Space
  10. Eye of Judgement
  11. Rock Band 2
  12. Bioshock
  13. Midnight Club: Los Angeles
  14. Far Cry 2
  15. Mercinaries 2
  16. GTA IV
  17. LittleBigPlanet
  18. MotorStorm Pacific Rift
  19. Battlefield: Bad Company
  20. Quantum of Solace
  21. Resistance 2
  22. Tom Clancy's EndWar
  23. Call of Duty: World at War
  24. Mirror's Edge
  25. Mortal Kombat vs. DC
  26. Shaun White's Snowboard
  27. Alone in the Dark: Inferno
  28. Sonic Unleashed
  29. Prince of Persia
  30. Fallout 3
  31. White Knight Chronicles (JP/Asian version only right now)

24 PSN only Games w/Trophies
  1. Super Stardust HD
  2. PixelJunk Eden
  3. Novastrike
  4. Pain
  5. Mainichi Issho (free on JP PSN store)
  6. Geon: Emotions
  7. Wipeout HD
  8. Linger In Shadows
  9. Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
  10. High Velocity Bowling
  11. Penny Arcade Adventures: Ep1
  12. PixelJunk Monsters
  13. Brain Challenge
  14. Soldner-X
  15. Blast Factor
  16. GTI Club +: Rally Cote D'Azur (EU version only right now)
  17. Age of Booty
  18. Astro Tripper (EU version only right now)
  19. Echochrome
  20. Everybody’s Putter Golf (JP/Asian version only right now)
  21. Crash Commando
  22. Penny Arcade Adventures: Ep2
  23. Lumines Supernova
  24. Savage Moon

Upcoming Games that have all ready released their list of Trophies

Disc
  1. Cross Blades
  2. Lord of the Rings: Conquest
  3. Skate 2
  4. FEAR 2: Project Origin
  5. Street Fighter IV
  6. Killzone 2
  7. Resident Evil 5
  8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
PSN
  1. Burn Zombie Burn!
  2. Cuboid
  3. Magic Ball
  4. Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

Games that are supposed to get patched to include Trophies

Disc
  1. AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack
  2. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
  3. Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
  4. Saints Row 2
  5. SingStar Vol 1
  6. SingStar Vol 2
  7. SOCOM: Confrontation
PSN
  1. Bionic Commando: Rearmed
  2. Elefunk
  3. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Last edited:
I'm so getting lumines if it comes out today but most likely Wednesday??

I have not touched Bishock yet and i barely play Motorstom2. Dead Space is so addicting i cant put it down.

GTP_ENERGIYA what trophies don't you have in Dead Sapce?

Arf.

My big brother bought me Buzz! Quiz TV for my birthday. I just slotted it in for a quick go (well, to see if it needed installing) and won 4 trophies (1 bronze, 2 silvers, 1 gold) in my first game... :lol:

I finally got the Shock and Awe trophy in Super Stardust HD! Wooooo!

I saw SSHD on the XMB and thought, yeah, I'll give it [yet] another go and I died on the first asteroid. LOL. Then on the second attempt I got up to bomb 7 or 8 with 5 lives and a shield. When I got the tenth nuke however, I was down to no lives and died immediately after. I did have 5 bombs left though.

Now all I need is the co-op trophy, which is easy. :)

EDIT: Whoops, sorry. Not 15 bombs left, 5.

Last edited:
Arf.

My big brother bought me Buzz! Quiz TV for my birthday. I just slotted it in for a quick go (well, to see if it needed installing) and won 4 trophies (1 bronze, 2 silvers, 1 gold) in my first game... :lol:

Yeah, there are only a handful of skill-based trophies, and those are easily achieved if you know the answers, and then everything else will eventually come just by playing it.

Well, that game I won "He's On Fire" and the three Barnard ones (I scored 5,093). I've since won Lightning Reactions and a couple of hidden ones.

I just played a guy online who scored 5,600 - my best until then was 2,100 - but he forced me to bet 500 on every question in the last so I got 6,100 :D I also just played a guy who messaged me to say I was "Lucky", after I was so far ahead I was able to bet 50 on the last question and still not be caught if I got it wrong... Apparently I'm on 1/2, though I've won 3/3 this morning, but swear I should have been on 1/3 after last night.

Edit: I'm unimpressed with their servers. I've won 4/4 this morning and they showed 1/2 (carried over from a couple days ago) until about 20 minutes ago and are now showing 4/5...

Last edited:

Edit: I'm unimpressed with their servers. I've won 4/4 this morning and they showed 1/2 (carried over from a couple days ago) until about 20 minutes ago and are now showing 4/5...

Be ready to get less impressed when/if it starts not giving you trophies.

Buzz still owes me two for playing 15+ Sofa Vs Sofa matches and for 5 or more wins in Sofa vs Sofa (and I'm well passed both these points).

I'm hoping that when I hit the higher level trophies I will also get these two as well, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Regards

Scaff

I was bit disappointed that in Resistance2 I only got a gold trophy for completing it on the Hard difficulty setting. In comparison in Gears of War2 I completed it on hard, and got 3 achievements, 1 for easy, 1 for normal, and one for hard completion, worth around 175 points( can't remember for sure). Also the trophy just said it was for completing the game, nothing about the difficulty setting at all, so I assume that beating on normal would net the same resulting gold trophy...... 0% incentive to play on hard for anyone who hasn't played it yet. On a positive note it was my first game I played that had trophies and they were just a fun to get as the achievements I get on my 360.👍

Be ready to get less impressed when/if it starts not giving you trophies.

Buzz still owes me two for playing 15+ Sofa Vs Sofa matches and for 5 or more wins in Sofa vs Sofa (and I'm well passed both these points).

I'm hoping that when I hit the higher level trophies I will also get these two as well, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Regards

Scaff
PAIN had a similar thing happen where you had two silver trophies to earn and it then also netted you a gold, but some people were getting the gold and only one silver, even though they earned both silvers.

This happened to me and I fixed it by copying my save file and then starting a new one, earned the silver trophy again, got rewarded for it, and then copied my original save back over.

This might be what you have to do.

I've not played any more Buzz on my main account in case it flids like that at me...

I've not played any more Buzz on my main account in case it flids like that at me...
Flids? Typo or a word I have never heard before?

Anyway, you seriously aren't playing it to avoid a trophy issue? After I got that Barnard Gold I just started playing it for fun. My dad had a lot of fun with it over Christmas. He even managed to beat me once.

I stil need to try Sofa vs Sofa though.

On my main account :D We're playing it on the Milford_Cubicle account.

Flid is a British piece of slang, which, as ever, has some rather unkind roots (to do with physical disability) but is now marginally divorced from the original meaning. Generally it refers to an unpredictable, undesirable behaviour of something, or a temper tantrum in someone.

On my main account :D We're playing it on the Milford_Cubicle account.
As long as someone is getting credit for those plays.

Flid is a British piece of slang, which, as ever, has some rather unkind roots (to do with physical disability) but is now marginally divorced from the original meaning. Generally it refers to an unpredictable, undesirable behaviour of something, or a temper tantrum in someone.
This sounds similar to the American term "spazz" or "spastic". I wasn't even aware of its roots in physical disabilities until some group raised a fuss over its use in a game or movie (I can't recall) recently.

It was when Tiger Woods said he played like a spaz, if I recall correctly.

We also use that, but people moan about it. Flid is vague enough not to be moaned about... :D

It was when Tiger Woods said he played like a spaz, if I recall correctly.
That was it.

We also use that, but people moan about it. Flid is vague enough not to be moaned about... :D
This may be another British slang term I need to slip into my lexicon so I can get away with saying things I otherwise couldn't. You'd be amazed how often I get away with using smeg, or occasionally cursing in German, around people who would be offended at the American English equivelant. Gorram also slides under the radar, but that's a whole different kind of language.

Back