UK Gran Turismo Party 6

• Thread starter Famine
  • 555 comments
That’s why I would show you how to handle one in GT4, because it sounds like some people gave them too much gas at the wrong moments around the corner. Also if I was there I would have just looked at everyone and then I would have said: "Swiftly moving on."

But when some of you said stuff about the TVR's, did anyone say: "I wonder what TVR&Ferrari_Fan will say."

No offence intended, but it might be wise to save the smack talk until you've actually been to a LAN.

Anyway Roo that’s good to hear about the backseat size, which means my HDTV should be able to fit in there.

You are assuming that Roo wont be giving anybody else a lift though? Im sure Ashley. and his other half have already expressed an interest in coming so you might want to confirm such things as 3 people with luggage doesnt leave a hell of a lot of room in a Mini!

Spec....

By may ill be driving in my Clio, roos driving to us, and im driving us up :P

And im not taking tvrblahblahferraris tv :)

I'm glad you're going, but let's relax with the name mangling, OK? :)

Righty: here's the photos I took over the last couple of days. Just click the picture! For some reason the pictures are in reverse chronological order, and I don't know how to change that.

You are assuming that Roo wont be giving anybody else a lift though? Im sure Ashley. and his other half have already expressed an interest in coming so you might want to confirm such things as 3 people with luggage doesnt leave a hell of a lot of room in a Mini!

Spec....
I just sit in the boot so my HDTV can stay safe, until the cops, think I have been kidnapped and put into the boot. Also is John the 5th one in:

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/edit_suisse/UK GTP VI/?start=all#imgAnch6

Also wasn't John: Jon dot, but who is this lol:

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/edit_suisse/UK GTP VI/?start=all#imgAnch17 - They don't look impressed.

Roo
Righty: here's the photos I took over the last couple of days. Just click the picture! For some reason the pictures are in reverse chronological order, and I don't know how to change that.

Man, I would've stuck out like a sore thumb in that troop! :dopey:

Man, I would've stuck out like a sore thumb in that troop! :dopey:
I saw the red eyes in the full size shot, and it looks like the devil took some of there souls over, with some of the red eyes lol.

Oh god I wasnt paying attention in that pub photo because I couldn't hear a bloody thing until roo shouted at me. Awww and you guys had game of pool as well, bugger.

So....Where are all the "brothers" at!?? I know there are a good amount in the UK. What's up with that mess, huh?

:sly:

So....Where are all the "brothers" at!?? I know there are a good amount in the UK. What's up with that mess, huh?

We're all brothers swift, we just had to wear some white make up so these darn crackers (no relation to TheCracker) over here didnt hunt us down

We're all brothers swift, we just had to wear some white make up so these darn crackers (no relation to TheCracker) over here didnt hunt us down

How can you be a brotha if you don't know how to get crunk. :grumpy:

I should have asked keeno if he wanted to come but god he is such a dirty driver. Also I completely forgot to ask him.

How can you be a brotha if you don't know how to get crunk. :grumpy:
Simple, becuase i didnt want my cover to be blown! All it takes is for one of them white folk to see me dancing to that funky crunk and the whole town will try and lynch me :lol:

Spec....

Brett, you look a hell of a lot different from some of your older pics. (And the MR2 looks nice, would look nicer with twin roof scoops :D)

Great pics guys, good to see you had a great time. I will make a meet one day, but some of you might be collecting your bus passes by the time it happens :sly:

Brett, you look a hell of a lot different from some of your older pics. (And the MR2 looks nice, would look nicer with twin roof scoops :D)
Holy crap, he does look different!

Looks like you had a great time again, guys! And I say again - hopefully I should make it next time...

Edit: BTW - who owns the Volvo?

That one old picture of me I just spiked up my hair for no reason, it pretty much all fell back down 5 minutes after. Thinking about it now no wonder you guys all called me a chav seeing as I was wearing my chelsea shirt and flipping the bird.

Also twin roof scoops? Eww. And the damn roof scoop is only functional with some crazy ass redesign to the induction system that trd made, so it wouldn't do a damn thing for performance and would be hella ricy.

Good effort Roo, some great shots of great times there!

Your link isnt going directly to one photo for me but after veiwing the pics i will hazard a guess that its me :)

Spec....
It’s the one with the balloon, with someone in the background, which I tried to link too.

That one old picture of me I just spiked up my hair for no reason, it pretty much all fell back down 5 minutes after. Thinking about it now no wonder you guys all called me a chav seeing as I was wearing my chelsea shirt and flipping the bird.
It's taken you 2 years to figure it out?

You actually looks like you should be in some touring rock band, or maybe a hairdresser.

Also twin roof scoops? Eww. And the damn roof scoop is only functional with some crazy ass redesign to the induction system that trd made, so it wouldn't do a damn thing for performance and would be hella ricy.
But this white MR2 by me has a TRD kit on it and it looks hawt.

G.T
Edit: BTW - who owns the Volvo?

That was vexd, the lucky b... He stole it from work: practically brand new with leather int., floating dash and a pretty perky engine. Not as nice as his Daz-white Civic though, that was special 👍

Lovely photos Roo, thanks for sharing :D Gutted i missed out on the pool; my skills there are slightly better than GT.

I didn't take many, but got the best of mine up:

Here's the setup early on Saturday before vexd arrived with his "Mondeochair"

And a stitched photo from a different angle with the aforementioned chair behind the step ladder.

Cracker imitating a recent government anti-drink-stupidity video on the way to Mars' room before Spec decided to join in.

Spec returning gracefully, whilst Cracker's reentry left much to be desired.

It's taken you 2 years to figure it out?

You actually looks like you should be in some touring rock band, or maybe a hairdresser.

But this white MR2 by me has a TRD kit on it and it looks hawt.

Oh god lmao hairdresser.

And for the price it would cost me to get the trd widebody kit, then have it fitted and painted I could buy so many things. For example, coilovers, a trd front swaybar and a bloody 3rd gen 3sgte.

Cracker imitating a recent government anti-drink-stupidity video on the way to Mars' room before Spec decided to join in.

Spec returning gracefully, whilst Cracker's reentry left much to be desired.

Oh god lmao again.

2 things.

Why 2 photos of stair carpets?

Secondly, you're all thin!
The pictures were of the classic 'stairs to nowhere'. With the twist that somebody had painted stairs onto the wall to create a highly believable optical allusion.

Back