UKGTP7 - UKGTP International (5th-7th May)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,152 comments
definately the master.
you should pass that over to Noel Edmunds for Deal or No Deal!

I will be wearing my GTP t-shirt. the original and still the best and a perfect sign of a true GTP worshiper!

I have the embarassing duty of announcing the news (whether it's bad depends on your opinion of me) that I shant be able to come along to this bash after all.

I have an iaido grading and seminar that weekend and I'm afraid that that is that :(.

Many apologisings to one and all for being a "yes" and then a "no".

As Han Solo would say, "It's not my fault!".

I demand you commit seppuku forthwith.

By standard GTP practice, be sure to picture yourself before and after said seppuku. Also, be sure to write your name on a piece of paper that says "Sukerkin from GTP" or something like that.

If possible, shoot a video of it too. 👍

Oooh! Not looking forward to hearing about the contents of sukerkin's fridge anytime soon! :eek:

I'd have a large can of airfreshener and some Dettol handy, if Famine was serious about previous threats!

By standard GTP practice, be sure to picture yourself before and after said seppuku. Also, be sure to write your name on a piece of paper that says "Sukerkin from GTP" or something like that.

:lol:

Brilliant work... :D

Real shame you can't make it sukerkin. It is a bank holiday, is the Monday a no go either?

seems this lan is fast turning into a different kind of competition.... hope we remember to race!
:nervous:

Just wanted to let everyone know that if there's something you want from Spain and are willing to reimburse me at the LAN Party, I would gladly take it with me, as long as it's not alive and not illegal.

I'm also spending some time in Amsterdam prior to the LAN Party, so the same applies :)

You can let me know through here or through PM.

Just wanted to let everyone know that if there's something you want from Spain and are willing to reimburse me at the LAN Party, I would gladly take it with me, as long as it's not alive and not illegal.

I'm also spending some time in Amsterdam prior to the LAN Party, so the same applies :)

You can let me know through here or through PM.

Maybe we can put VEXD off with some 'cakes' and I mean 'special' cakes.

That's drugs if you're slow:crazy:

A bull for a bullring please:)

(American intruder alert!)

That's damn funny. I almost spit my salad on my monitor. :lol:

M

Real shame you can't make it sukerkin. It is a bank holiday, is the Monday a no go either?

seems this lan is fast turning into a different kind of competition.... hope we remember to race!
:nervous:

Ah, I thought you chaps were doing something else on the Monday. I'll probably be pretty tired after a weekend of wanging swords around, especially as I'll be teaching as well as grading and training.

I don't want to make a promise I may break, especially as Lady S (weirdly!) doesn't want to spend her Bank Holiday watching GT4. So put me down for a 'possible'. I'd like to show up, to help share the expenses load if nothing else but also to see some old GT mates (this is despite the fact that I play very little any more, so my 'performance' has dipped markedly).

Ive sent him a text message to let him know about the event 👍 If he doesnt reply ill harrass him with phone calls :)

Spec....

i'm glad someone has contact with him! it was great him being at the last lan. hes a great competitor and i think he enjoyed the whole lan experience...? just trying to think who has been to previous lans that should be persuaded to attend this one.... :boggled:
have worked all i can on Lotus :embarrassed: unfortunately lost Sukerkin. :rolleyes:

Not absolutely lost, Exe - I will hopefully be able to make the Monday {spouses willing :henpecked: :innocent:}

Must remember to get Famine to keep back the LMPs and Japanese econo box races for the Monday then, while we just have 2 days driving nothing but the E-type.... :dopey:

So is Monday going to be part of the LAN for sure then?

Also, My Dad has agreed to give me a lift to and from Roo's.

Back