UKGTP7 - UKGTP International (5th-7th May)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,152 comments
Let's hope the lan party doesn't get gatecrashed by Uri Geller or we are going to be screwwwwed.

Chopsticks on standby?

Er, right.
Hello.
I have been invited by that "lovely" Famine person, so blame him/her (whichever you believe)

I can bring A PS2 with network adapter, memory card, 2 DS2's and a DFP with Gameracer (although if I can avoid bringing that I can bring a smaller car)

So, er Hi again.

(I'm not crap. Honest.)

spoons? prodding? chopsticks and Uri Geller??

A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia.

Yay! Jeff's here!

We only need the ONE more DFP now...

daan - Does the Momo work with GT4?

No, it doesn't. :(

Bum. Looks like I'll have to try finding a cheap DFP and selling it to an attendee - unless anyone else can bring one.

RI - Good news... The hot hatch idea is a definite possibility. There's enough cars to make either a pick'n'mix OR a handicap, though I'll probably go for a pick'n'mix.

I've actually not tried it, but other reputable folk have and they said it didn't work.

I've got a Williams F1 racing wheel that is pretty good, shouldn't take up too much space in Roos mini.

pwnexplode.gif

I am sure the answer is probably no, but I have a Guillemot Forcefeedback wheel for the PC, any chance that would work?

(If there is a chance, I will try it)

Thats the one I have as well:lol: Is yours the FFB one?

Indeed it is :) Oh, how I wish my PS2 worked so I could use it and play F1.

Going to take the PS2 apart and see what's wrong with it on Thursday me thinks.

Technical ignorance question here - I previously said I can bring two PS2's to the shindig ... but both of these are old models. Does this mean that they are not suitable for our purposes i.e. we need slimline models?

What ^ said.

I might buy a Network Adapter off eBay just to open up the options.

So, is that a tacit request to bring an oldie PS2 with me?

Even if we don't use it for GT4, there's "other games" to be played. Ben's bringing along Guitar Hero 2 for the PS2, and I'm contemplating hoiking along the old A1200 for some SWOS action...

I was thinking of bringing my PS1 and Gran Turismo the first. Had a competition in mind, complete with appropriate prize.

You can easily play swos on a decent laptop via winuae though.

Also A500 power brick 4 lyfe, screw the rubbish one they gave you with the A1200. [/amiganerd]

If anyone wants to take me on at PES6 I will be all up ons.

I have to admit that the A1200 cinderblock blew. And frequently did. Which is why my A1200 - with 10Mb RAM! - has a brick instead.

Plus, I have a functioning pair of Zipstiks, still the finest game controllers EV4R!

And no-one beats me at SWOS. Ever. I won the World Cup with Luxembourg.

Back