UKGTP7 - UKGTP International (5th-7th May)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,152 comments
Funny money?

I find the Queen much funnier than the random buildings that decorate our money :P

You can fold a £50 note in such a way as to make it look like the Queen is belching aeroplanes at the Twin Towers. Fact.

Or you could do this...

19128az2.jpg

and no "funny money" from our Europeans. We won't be playing Monopoly... :D

Is my funny money acceptable? I'll make sure I've not got any weird Clydesdale Bank notes with me...

You can fold a £50 note in such a way as to make it look like the Queen is belching aeroplanes at the Twin Towers. Fact.
You can spot a rich bloke from a mile off. Not only has he seen a £50 note, he uses them for origami!

Oooh, shopping! Can I come... :dopey:

But if you both leave us, who is going to make our coffee? :scared:
No you can't come, it's girls only. What if we decide to go underwear shopping??

I'll make you a coffee before we leave, that'll have to do you.

It's looking likely that i'll be appearing at some point on the Saturday...then on Sunday i'll be taking Ms Famine away from you lot so we can go shopping or something similar as I imagine she'll be wanting a break by then!

So, i'll see you lot on the 5th May ;)

Hope your not considering doing that in Newark?? Only really any good if Marks N Spencer rocks your boat underwear wise!!!!

Diego needs a GAP store if you wanna take him along... Infact can someone please tell him what it stands for, he doesnt seem to believe me....?!

daan makes a good point.

EXelero - do you have any serving wenches for hire?

Mmmm 💡

Didn't you want to keep David busy? :sly: And he is our host....

No you can't come, it's girls only. What if we decide to go underwear shopping??

I'll make you a coffee before we leave, that'll have to do you.

Don't you dare!!

Won't have them turning the first female to attend the lan since myself into coffee machines! Even if it is with good intention. Remember who gets left behind when you've gone! Your only allowed to make coffee if
a) your bored
or
b) there isnt a spare chair

i'll hide the urn if these rules are not obeyed!!!
:sly:

But I enjoy making coffee for people!
Surely if it brings me joy then it's ok??

As for shopping, it's purely to get Ms Famine away from things as by Sunday i'm sure she'll welcome the break, plus it gives us chance for some QT.
Where do you suggest then if Newark is a bit poor? Are there any localish outlet villages or shopping centres? And you are quite welcome to come along as well, the only criteria is that you have to be female :D

^^
if you like it, one cuppa is fine, but anymore than that and it'll be expected after you've gone!

Lincoln isnt too far away and its full of stores cos of the uni. dont know my way round too well tho....

I too may be ready to make my escape for a while by then, so may just take you up on that!
Mind you, my undies are usually recycled to rehome refugees.....

And a drill to make the hole. Or a spoon, because it's easier to bring with me :)

And we can also use the spoon to make an incision above his nipples, so that we can fill it with everything that comes out of the hole. Voila, boobs :)

And a drill to make the hole. Or a spoon, because it's easier to bring with me :)

And we can also use the spoon to make an incision above his nipples, so that we can fill it with everything that comes out of the hole. Voila, boobs :)
TMI...

N.E.I

...Internet and txt messaging

edit : i figured out TMI to be To Much Info, but i have no idea on the NEI

That would be against the Misuse of Teaspoons Act. It might be legal in Belgium, but we are a lot stricter when it comes to utensils.

You're quite right David. It's a blatant disregard of section 17, which is the section covering the use of teaspoons for cutting purposes.
After all, nobody wants 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

I wasn't planning to use a teaspoon, i was rather thinking of this:
39218-000.jpg

I'm not familiar with Misuse of Teaspoons Act, but this probably isn't seen as a teaspoon

Just bought a suitcase where i can put in my DFP.
After we looked in different stores we finally found a 'suiting' one in the store across the street. :ouch:

Also bought 2 flashlights so that i can find my way in the dark alleys of the UK
and a cellphone so that i can phone home if something bad happens.

My mom and me actually bought the same phone as my sister has, without realizing it :)
My sister immediately saw it when we got home. The only difference is that my sister has a red one and i have a silver one. (well, it isn't really mine, i have to give it to my mom when i come back from the meet)

I've just checked and I don't think my two-pin adapters will be up to the job - they're a slightly different version to the European flat two-pin plug. I do have ONE which will do it, I think. I'll try and acquire a couple more during the week.

I've just checked and I don't think my two-pin adapters will be up to the job - they're a slightly different version to the European flat two-pin plug. I do have ONE which will do it, I think. I'll try and acquire a couple more during the week.

If dustdriver uses the same plugs as in NL then I have 2 extension cables that take 4 plugs. 1 of these extension cords has a UK plug on the end so by combining these we have 7 available NL slots for power. The slots are of the earthed type so either NL thin plugs will fill or NL earthed type.

The round unearthed plugs DO NOT FIT !!

AMG

If dustdriver uses the same plugs as in NL then I have 2 extension cables that take 4 plugs. 1 of these extension cords has a UK plug on the end so by combining these we have 7 available NL slots for power. The slots are of the earthed type so either NL thin plugs will fill or NL earthed type.

The round unearthed plugs DO NOT FIT !!

AMG

Brilliant. You're a lifesaver.

Will this fit?
300px-Stekker.jpg

in NL you also have the plugs which are grounded on the side of the plugs i believe,
but then you would also be able so use round unearthed plugs.

Back