UKGTP7 - UKGTP International (5th-7th May)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,152 comments
I tell you what, though - pine needles don't half make your bum sore.

But I digress. I've got 5 of the events finalised now - including the all-important Clio enduro... :)

I tell you what, though - pine needles don't half make your bum sore.

But I digress. I've got 5 of the events finalised now - including the all-important Clio enduro... :)

I'm learning in a Clio....Though I confess I've never raced 5 other Clios around a racetrack. I hit one in the first corner so it was effectively 4.... ;)

@ Sukerkin... great picture. fond memories of my first ever lan and the magic fridge with a never ending supply of chocolate and beer!
faces i'll miss from the lan are Lotus and Mr P. as well as wastegate. :bowdown:

Suzee, do you have the phobia of stickers to your skin or are you clothes suffering adhesivephobia too? :sly:

all the time i've been on this site and attending lans with my appalling driving, this forum that i'm strangley attracked to and thought of with homely thoughts has never, ever resorted to such low forms of embarrasment.
I will find a means of revenge on you...​
you who think it ok to display ages of loyal members.​
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...!

:mad: :lol:

Perhaps once I've passed my driving test I could pluck up the courage to come and join in the fun!

Perhaps once I've passed my driving test I could pluck up the courage to come and join in the fun!

or maybe you could just come on the train.....? Ash and Suze are catching the train from High Wycombe not to mention our foreign friends! Your journey is nothing!

or maybe you could just come on the train.....? Ash and Suze are catching the train from High Wycombe not to mention our foreign friends! Your journey is nothing!

:lol:

If it meant they knew where I was at all times, my parents would break my legs...

I'd probably feel more independent driving there myself. Adding to that I'm actually the dullest person you'll ever meet...

...and not great at GT4....

I'm sure TheCracker might be willing to give you a lift. Or daan, if he remembers by that point in his zillion mile drive.

I've now got seven finalised events. They encompass:
Fast road cars; Fast race cars; Medium Road Cars x2; Medium race cars x2; Clio Racers.

I've got at least four more events to finalise - 2 with more pedestrian road cars, one with very slow road cars indeed and one with incredibly fast race cars. I can't decide between doing an LMP pick'n'mix (Audi R8, a Pescarolo, Bentley Speed 8, BMW LMR, Toyota GT-One and Nissan R390) or a group C pick'n'mix (Nissan R92 and R89, Sauber C9, Peugeot 905, Jaguar XJR-9 and Toyota Minolta). We'll do one of them, but not both.

The confirmed car list for the seven events so far consists of:
14 German cars (one event being solely German)
12 British cars (one event being solely British)
9 Japanese cars (one event being solely Japanese)
5 American cars
5 Italian cars
3 French cars
1 Korean car
1 Australian car
And 1 car from a country with only 1 car.

That's 50 cars already. Criminy!

Cass i just dont like stickers! They freak me out, so does sellotape!
Anything that sticks really.

*tried to think of a pun not involving sex*

*fails*

@ famine
lmao (which definately helps the diet!)

plus i hope the Japanese cars include the Honda Beat? The lan is my only hope of really racing this car, because i sadly believe it to be the slowest in the game and incapable of beating any other car?

a life with nothing sticky....
no stamps, tiled walls, licked envelopes, jam (it is sticky!), no more nails (the product), wrapped presents, no wall paper, no Neil Buchanan or Art attack or paper mache models....
or the not mentioned bodily fluids....
how can you cope in the world of adhesivephobia?

pwnexplode.gif

Giving out a lady's age!
sukerkin - Can you raise any of the Numbers crew? I'd love to see LittleG, banjobear, P2 and VB again.

I'll have a trawl around the Numbers and see if I can raise anyone. Wastegate's been missing for over a year and VB's not been around for a similar amount of time; ... I can't recall the last time I saw a post from Banjobear so I don't hold up much hope there. P2 still pops in now and again tho', so there's a chance he might be up for it.

I guess I'd better get looking for accomodation - don't fancy driving back and forth each day ... I'd miss the drinking and BS evening session if I did that :D.

Its only stickers and sticky tape she doesnt like:P stamps walls, jams, wallpaper she all doesnt mind.:D

And the not mentioned bodily fluids;)

What? there are plenty of slower cars than the beat, the beat is one of the quicker kei class cars infact.

Ya see, i knew if i said that, someone would point out that my favourite car ISNT as bad as all the people at the last lan said it was! We had approximately 6 people having fun in a Honda Beat, now without being x rated, that must be some kind of record??? :D

Its only stickers and sticky tape she doesnt like:P stamps walls, jams, wallpaper she all doesnt mind.:D

And the not mentioned bodily fluids;)

You seem to know Suzee quite well.....? :D :eek:

Though the last twice I've driven a Vertigo (UKGTP2 and GTD) I hated it. Draw from that what you will...

That would be a different Vertigo though, wouldn't it? I loved the old vertigo, don't like this new one.

[crap joke alert]
Do you have vertigo?

Naw, just round the corner.
[/crap joke alert]

That would be a different Vertigo though, wouldn't it?

Yes. I've never driven the new one on the grounds that I hated the old one and, with 500hp MORE, it doesn't look good for the newbie.

I'm sure TheCracker might be willing to give you a lift. Or daan, if he remembers by that point in his zillion mile drive.

Just spotted this. Would I need to go into deepest, darkest Yorkshire? Will my car come out of there with all its wheels still on? :dopey:

I could pick Ultrabeat up early on the Saturday morning if he likes.

I could pick Ultrabeat up early on the Saturday morning if he likes.

Yes same here, daan can pick Ultrabeat up early on the Saturday morning if he likes. :sly:

Back