Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series | Complete

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 277 comments

Start time for qualifying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
Fair enough mate, you haven't had much luck with connections anyway. I'm missing the GT series this week because of this, will be racing at Monza on the 23rd though.

It's disappointing too cause I feel I had good speed in this series as well.. Anyway there's still a chance in the trucks for a win and I should be fast in the NATIONWIDE series as well.. You'd never know, I might even be fast tomorrow:)

It's disappointing too cause I feel I had good speed in this series as well.. Anyway there's still a chance in the trucks for a win and I should be fast in the NATIONWIDE series as well.. You'd never know, I might even be fast tomorrow:)

...Or last, there are so many options! :P

I'm going for a top 3 spot in this one, I can do well at Daytona if only the others manage to play nice.

Carbonox

I'm going for a top 3 spot in this one, I can do well at Daytona if only the others manage to play nice.

Or you could be supportive? I bet you won't believe I was competing for the lead in the last GT300 race when I got D/C'd :(

Or you could be supportive? I bet you won't believe I was competing for the lead in the last GT300 race when I got D/C'd :(

Hey, cheer up, we all get our bad moments... I have 'em everytime I get defeated because of another driver's error :banghead:

Carbonox
Hey, cheer up, we all get our bad moments... I have 'em everytime I get defeated because of another driver's error :banghead:

I get them every race :/

mattymc96
I get them every race :/

Just try everything possible to get a good connection mate and you'll start winning races 👍 You wired up to your router?

TomMcD
Just try everything possible to get a good connection mate and you'll start winning races 👍 You wired up to your router?

My connection is fine.. Just need a new ps3:P

Three hours to room opening, PM's sent to all drivers. Looking like a small grid today, already had akmuq and matty drop out.

Three hours to room opening, PM's sent to all drivers. Looking like a small grid today, already had akmuq and matty drop out.

50/50 here, hopeful of turning up but not sure.

I can race but in a 🤬 mood so if I do bad I'll just quit..

TomMcD
Ok guys, i'll be on in 10-20 minutes 👍

As I said I might not stick till the end.. Just a heads up in case I get given out to later...

Ok matty, lounge will be open in 10 mins, just got held up.

EDIT: ROOM OPEN!

Last edited:
TomMcD
Ok matty, lounge will be open in 10 mins, just got held up.

Oh don't worry about when it's open.. Just sayin and there's a chance Akmuq might race but I can only imagine he's not in the best mood either:/

Carbonox
What's going on down there?

I was 2 minutes late for the enduring and for some reason he left/got dc'd

Just had my PS3 freeze, be back in 2.

EDIT: More like 10, it's checking for corrupted files. Might have to shorten this race to 60 laps like the first one. Hang on guys 👍

I just have to re-quote this :)

So you predicted me last and you in top 3?

And it ended Smuffy, Me, Tom_COD and you.

Hahahahahahaha... although only 2 tenths of first..

Race was shortened due to a low turnout, but the racing we had was clean and fun. Updating the results and tables now but here is the top 3:

Tom: 55 points
Smuffy: 54 points
Carb: 51 points

It produced a good fight for 1st in the end, my pole position today being the title clinching point. Thanks for the racing gents, it's been good fun, there might be an S2 sometime in the future but at the moment I'm focusing on other series.

Cheers guys 👍 👍 👍

0.243 I believe.. Very close race that smuffy stole of me :grumpy:

I almost got spun after the last turn as I accidentally clipped Carb, if I had I'd have finished 4th level on points with smuffy and he'd have won the tie-breaker. Unbelievably close, table/results are up 👍

The amount of times you nearly ended my race :lol: All accidental though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back