Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series | Complete

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 277 comments

Start time for qualifying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbonox
This is my best chance for a win, so I'm going for it :)

Well good luck buddy, i'm hoping for a mid pack finish. About to PM all participants for tonight 👍

akmuq
Still a bad chance, cause the Irish are here.:)

I actually fancy my chances at a win tonight as I am the only person that's posted times in the 57's (As of yet.) and I feel like I deserve a win after my unfortunate dc at Daytona and overheat at indy:tdown:

I actually fancy my chances at a win tonight as I am the only person that's posted times in the 57's (As of yet.) and I feel like I deserve a win after my unfortunate dc at Daytona and overheat at indy:tdown:

It will still be more of an oval race although it's likely turn 2 will catch people out badly.

Room is now open, 10 minutes earlier than planned. Join for free practice until qualifying at 2100 GMT 👍

I don't get it:(

We re started due to Jahgee's idiocy. He claimed I stalked him and tried wrecking him. I was tracking him... and I got DC;d 2 laps into a 30 lap shootout :(

Furinkazen
We re started due to Jahgee's idiocy. He claimed I stalked him and tried wrecking him. I was tracking him... and I got DC;d 2 laps into a 30 lap shootout :(

Oh right:) well I'm just guessing he's banned then :D :cheers: :gtpflag: I may have over celebrated:P

Jahgee is banned, tonight was meh. Results and tables up ASAP, next week will be ten times better, trust me 👍

To those who weren't in the lobby, I have to fill you in that the pitlane was a joke... It gives you two choices, drive normally in and let the stupid AI drive you into the wall before finally making the pitstop, or be smart and avoid the wall, then get a drive through. Sounds pretty nice huh?

TomMcD
Jahgee is banned, tonight was meh. Results and tables up ASAP, next week will be ten times better, trust me 👍

Good. 👍

To those who weren't in the lobby, I have to fill you in that the pitlane was a joke... It gives you two choices, drive normally in and let the stupid AI drive you into the wall before finally making the pitstop, or be smart and avoid the wall, then get a drive through. Sounds pretty nice huh?

I'm sorry Carb, there was nothing I could do about it really other than scrap the track. And I didn't know about it until tonight, I'd tested before and there hadn't been problems 👎

EDIT: Table and results updated 👍

Last edited:
The only problem with the pits was it was on the racing line, you need to brake on the way in and go in at a low speed.;)

akmuq
The only problem with the pits was it was on the racing line, you need to brake on the way in and go in at a low speed.;)

Yeah you're right, normally my tracks have a right hand final turn. Good driving tonight mate, regardless of all the messing about with restarts and crashes, you just had the best pace :)

Yes the pits were a bit awkward on the racing line. Congrats to akmuq on the win. 👍
I also now hate night races. :grumpy:

smuffyatfcp
Yes the pits were a bit awkward on the racing line. Congrats to akmuq on the win. 👍
I also now hate night races. :grumpy:

I just hate jahgee:tdown:

mattymc96
I just hate jahgee:tdown:

Chin up mate, next week we'll have a full grid of clean racers, pretty essential for a 100 lap race 👍 Night all.

TomMcD
Chin up mate, next week we'll have a full grid of clean racers, pretty essential for a 100 lap race 👍 Night all.

I just feel as though with better luck I could have been in with a chance of the championship. First race qualified second, could have been a good result, second race I could have been in for a better position if my PS3 didn't overheat and then tonight, I was catching the pack again after my off in turn two and then jahgee off'd me. Just kind of annoying, I know it's only a friendly championship but still, anyways I'm tired so I'm off 👍

Hi all :) I was off my trolley last nite sorry :crazy:

What was going on with the restarts etc, I was clueless :confused:

RacerPaul
Hi all :) I was off my trolley last nite sorry :crazy:

What was going on with the restarts etc, I was clueless :confused:

We restarted without Jahgee to give the title contenders a chance at some points.

No worries buddy 'It's nothing to do with the track or series, i'm too drunk to drive, sorry' :lol:

We restarted without Jahgee to give the title contenders a chance at some points.

No worries buddy 'It's nothing to do with the track or series, i'm too drunk to drive, sorry' :lol:

Have you seen the first post RP? :lol:

I told you only to get drunk after we won TOCA :lol:

Everybody ready for the Daytona finale tomorrow? 👍

Should be 90ish minutes as the race is 100 laps/250 miles.

Won't be able to partake because of DaxCobra's endurance series.

mattymc96
Won't be able to partake because of DaxCobra's endurance series.

Fair enough mate, you haven't had much luck with connections anyway. I'm missing the GT series this week because of this, will be racing at Monza on the 23rd though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back