GTP NASCAR Truck Series S1 - Droptop2001gt Champion!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 431 comments

What Road Course should we have for Race 3?

• None - just ovals.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Daytona Infield

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Indianapolis F1

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Laguna Seca

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till I throw down a faster lap n hit 189 by myself n u will see my tacoma is the best at daytona, that chevy is soooo week 1 lol

Great, i'll be in the Dodge Ram 👍

Not advisable, the RAM is SLOW and you will be left behind... I may have a couple spare vehicles though...

Tacoma's rule this series!!! The way to go, fast!!!!

Wait till I throw down a faster lap n hit 189 by myself n u will see my tacoma is the best at daytona, that chevy is soooo week 1 lol

And my Silverado is 192mph by itself :P

About 625 I think.

Guys you're all wrong, Daihatsu Midjet is the way to go.:lol:

Check my garage thread

Are ya sure? Daytona is Chevy country mate... :D

I have a Tacoma and a Ford. (1 Tacoma is going the way of Akmuq)

I think of got a Ford already but i'll let you know and get back to you 👍

MrM, if you set up a NASCAR series with all the cars on GT5 that'd be pretty sweet 👍

This will be wild I reckon. And I need serious help. Niop's deadly fast, Akmuq you're consistent... and I need raw speed.

Maybe I can ram off that nasty number 2 driver of yours to help a bit? :P

droptop, sorry NIOP :lol: worries me, this guy is Sprint Cup champion, won at Daytona by two car bumping at 225mph past 8 others, he is good...

Maybe I can ram off that nasty number 2 driver of yours to help a bit? :P
Carbon, you've finished last at every race.:P

At least you're consistant.
Sorry, I had to.:P
droptop, sorry NIOP :lol: worries me, this guy is Sprint Cup champion, won at Daytona by two car bumping at 225mph past 8 others, he is good...

He's brilliant at bump drafting his way out of a crash, but he's in the Toyota, which has an advantage in lightness but not power. Toyota would have been best at Indy and High Speed Ring, but it's going to be to slow today.

I'm going for Chevy by the way.

Umm, last? I only finished last in the first round and HSR (the latter was a retirement).

I'll most likely be around for tonight's finale, I may have only been in a couple of races but this last one should be pretty entertaining.

Room open 40 mins, quali race starts 60 minutes. Good luck to all, in what could be the Silverado's final race...

Bring ya friends as well.

Quick Question - how ya gonna treat this? As a 80 lap sprint or and enduro? Who's gonna lay back I wonder, who's gonna run up front...

Enduro, I've never run a race this long in GT5 even though I know Daytona is a bit of a short track, but still...

Sorry guys, just got back after 6 hours of motorway driving. 80 laps of Daytona would just send me loopy this early.

Good luck to you all and if can get on, will come and watch the end, if there is room.

Sorry guys, just got back after 6 hours of motorway driving. 80 laps of Daytona would just send me loopy this early.

Good luck to you all and if can get on, will come and watch the end, if there is room.

Ok Knelly, shame to hear but ya never know, after all you do not have to do the quali race...

Room open in 25 mins!!! It's not too late to join! Just FR Furinkazen with a message about Truck Series!

Come on Knelly, you can do it. We need you there.

Niop
Come on Knelly, you can do it. We need you there.

Lol, sorry man, I'm close to falling asleep right now though. Couple of hours later and would have been Np. Still need food before anything else.

ok how the hell did I hit akmuq twice and take him out? WTF????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back