Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series | Complete

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 277 comments

Start time for qualifying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I got back from the radio show and found out my new amp has arrived, I think you can see where this is going...

tombrooks97
Sorry guys, I got back from the radio show and found out my new amp has arrived, I think you can see where this is going...

To the radio station? :dopey: on a serious note.. Unfortunately my ps3 overheated on lap 7 and cut out on lap 23 :( after setting current fastest on lap 21 :(

No worries Tom, I understand :lol: i'm including you and paul in the points matty as you both left just before midway, I knew people would breakaway at Indy and the race would become boring for lone runners.

Everybody will be counted in the points (except Jahgee who left immediatley) as the only people currently left racing are Carbon, Furi and Niop duelling for the lead. Me and smuffy just dropped out and took points for 5th and 4th as we would have finished like that anyway.

tombrooks97
We still need to have that jam mate. 👍

Yes we do mate, my laptops in for repair and i'm super busy, will let you know when i've got some time 👍

TomMcD
Yes we do mate, my laptops in for repair and i'm super busy, will let you know when i've got some time 👍

So I get points for last :D oh wait, it's last :(

Just brilliant! 3-car battle between me, Niop and Carb, only 3 finishes, ended up wrecking across the line. Fab 👍

Brilliant racing tonight guys, was a great finish to watch 👍

Points and tables will be updated within the half hour.

EDIT: I meant in the room but it doesn't matter :P Track for round 3 is up for download from me, should produce some good racing.

TomMcD
Brilliant racing tonight guys, was a great finish to watch 👍

Points and tables will be updated within the half hour.

EDIT: I meant in the room but it doesn't matter :P Track for round 3 is up for download from me, should produce some good racing.

What was the fastest lap does anyone know ?

I immediately got testing and have to say, that if anyone gets through that penultimate corner with full throttle, they must have ballz :P

My best time was a 58.1 or something.

Carbonox
I immediately got testing and have to say, that if anyone gets through that penultimate corner with full throttle, they must have ballz :P

I mean today in race :dopey:

Carbonox
And I didn't mean to answer your question because I don't know :dopey:

Well you put a time soi thoughts you did:)

It's gonna be a blast, that banked corner and the high speed final sector equal some intense racing :D

*Downloads track to show up Carbon*

Ugghh, that race is gonna sting for a while. I had the field covered with a 12 second lead with 18 to go. Then PSN disconnected me. Had fun while it lasted...

Just brilliant! 3-car battle between me, Niop and Carb, only 3 finishes, ended up wrecking across the line. Fab 👍

Epic battle from start to finish pretty much. Glad to come away with the win, it's always fun crossing the line sideways. 👍

But in fairness, MStall had the race in the bag until he got disconnected.

Shame Mstall disconnected, you had it all the way mate 👎

Still the tables are really close, we've got a three way tie for the lead and two people within two points of the lead 👍

EDIT: Tables and results are on the OP.

Shame Mstall disconnected, you had it all the way mate 👎

Still the tables are really close, we've got a three way tie for the lead and two people within two points of the lead 👍

Hopefully my run tonight has helped me make up for Daytona...

Looking at the points, i feel much better now, lol. Im still tied for first even after my ordeal. And btw Tom, i LOVE the Firenze track. Feels very challenging and oval-esque

SUfan21
Looking at the points, i feel much better now, lol. Im still tied for first even after my ordeal. And btw Tom, i LOVE the Firenze track. Feels very challenging and oval-esque

Thanks buddy, it took a while to get right :)

Just downloaded the track, and that 2nd to last turn is brilliant, you have to be braking almost straight after taking that flat out and making a mess in your pants.:scared:

58 seconds.:)

akmuq
Just downloaded the track, and that 2nd to last turn is brilliant, you have to be braking almost straight after taking that flat out and making a mess in your pants.:scared:

58 seconds.:)

Thanks mate, it's gonna be a fun race for sure :D Can't remember my exact time but it was around 58.

TomMcD
Thanks mate, it's gonna be a fun race for sure :D Can't remember my exact time but it was around 58.

57.490 :D only problem is consistancy :(

Just worked out the race length, 71 laps. Should equate to about an hour and a quarter 👍

TomMcD
Just worked out the race length, 71 laps. Should equate to about an hour and a quarter 👍

Hopefully I'll be in the run for a podium hoping my ps3 doesn't overheat or that I don't get disconnected :) really thought I would have had a chance at Daytona and had a decent race at Indy until I got DC'd:tdown: hoping lady lucks on my side tomorrow:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back