W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. A trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.
4. A ragey German guy.
3. A multi-lingual, crazy Canadian guy.
2. A quiet, pitchfork wielding fella that needs an "a" at the end of his surname; because it'd be epic.
1. Another trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.

:lol: P.S. I love you all.

4. A ragey German guy.
2. A quiet, pitchfork wielding fella that needs an "a" at the end of his surname; because it'd be epic.
1. Another trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.

As everyone knows that you either wear a top hat & monocle with a gentleman's moustache or a trench coat with weird glasses and fake moustaches in Britain. Why, anything else is just plain bonkers.

I guess everyone's copying my guesses. You shall rue this day, RUE IT I SAY!

As everyone knows that you either wear a top hat & monocle with a gentleman's moustache or a trench coat with weird glasses and fake moustaches in Britain. Why, anything else is just plain bonkers.

I guess everyone's copying my guesses. You shall rue this day, RUE IT I SAY!
Quite so, ol' chap. Quite so.

4. A ragey German guy.

:lol: I don't own a pitch fork :dopey:

cnd01
Bring ur uncle too! I'll take out both Y'all :dopey:

Uncle?! Heeeeeeeack, I'll bring my grand-pa! His 84 year ol' rear end will whip you raight inna shape right quick! Faster than a cup car!

Uncle?! Heeeeeeeack, I'll bring my grand-pa! His 84 year ol' rear end will whip you raight inna shape right quick! Faster than a cup car!

I'll make y'all look like you both got hit with the ugly stick. Y'alls tuckus' will be whipped catty wampus. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back