W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMelancholy15
Was on the phone with him. Also, he doesn't type because he's busy practicing/tuning. I don't think he cares much for the social aspect. He's just looking for what everyone here is; racing. I saw him get taken out, too.

What race did he get taken out? By who?

SkengD
With cars this slow personally i dont think there should be so many incidents

On most wide, normal circuits, there aren't as many. Most, if any, are in the sprint race. It's pretty much the 'drop everything and drive like a bat outta Heck'

It is pretty fun ;) I personally like a good crash, just people get sooo mad when they get in a crash. Half this thread is fighting...

From what i saw drivers just didnt want to yield , races cant be won in one corner , sometimes patience is best , it took me 4 or 5 laps to make my pass in the first race

SkengD
From what i saw drivers just didnt want to yield , races cant be won in one corner , sometimes patience is best , it took me 4 or 5 laps to make my pass in the first race

Yea, I didn't force the issue when storm passed me when I was leading, I did try damu a bit more... But no biggie :)

Any one up for a spot race tonight?

On most wide, normal circuits, there aren't as many. Most, if any, are in the sprint race. It's pretty much the 'drop everything and drive like a bat outta Heck'

It is pretty fun ;) I personally like a good crash, just people get sooo mad when they get in a crash. Half this thread is fighting...

Yeah. Again, Sprint races are a chance for different people to win. I thought Riley had a good chance in Race 3... But, somehow, we all got bogged down, at the start, when the FR kids decided to go three wide in T1. :lol: I was like "Oh, I'm being passed by Stor-Mazdas everywhere!!!! Save me!!!"

Great racing at Rome yesterday guys 👍 We had a pinball episode at race 3 :lol: Skeng and I had an excellent battle for the win at race 2. I think the official margin of victory was 0.050 seconds if I am not mistaken.

@BAZZER: we race on Saturday afternoons at 4:30 GMT-5.

Grrr, annoyed at dc for first race. Would have pegged cnd back another place, and earned a podium of my own to replace that Madrid result.

Second race needs thorough investigating. Not only was there contact between Sake & Polar, but this collected me a few times as well.

Third race was a massive omfgwtfbbq result for me. When Mel got past me on the last race I was like "ok, fend off cnd" then Mel hit the barrier, and pinball ensued. Fortunately all FF's went wide for the last corner :dopey:

but this collected me a few times as well.

Really sorry, didn't mean to collect you.

Regarding me and Sakery;

I wasn't in a good mood (thanks to mom) And I wasn't too fond of waiting a half hour for two people to figure out connections... I could've done some Rolex practice, or watched TV...

Sakery quit. Why was he there? Why did we wait for someone that quit? I understand we waited for Damu, and I don't totally recall what happened, but we should've just told Sakery to take a hike because I think Damu was good when Sakery wasn't in the room.

To Sakery; I AM sorry about the second crash (In to turn 2 where I punted you off) That one I misjudged how early you were going to brake. I however honestly, am not sorry about any and everything else.

oh i went the wrong way! Cheers, i might see if i can practice with you guys for a bit before deciding if i can make it.

oh i went the wrong way! Cheers, i might see if i can practice with you guys for a bit before deciding if i can make it.

Sorry if my last post scared ya :P I don't usually wreck people, Sak just got the bad end of my anger.

I pull out of this. It is over only the last MUR´s-EVENTS to be done.
Honestly I did make a tiny mistake which caused polar in the wall at last turn exit
=> he lost 2 spots but didn´t lose the draft
=> he gained 1 spot at T1.
He d-bombed me at Turn 3
=> me ok cause I did almost the same (I slightly tapped his rear)
=> we where equal.

I than made an ultimate Balls-to-the-walls pass on him on the outside at Turn 6ish (before the last two turns).
Next time we got to T1 he smashed my rear.
Now I have to read that I braked to early ???
What ??
Really ???
Really ??
I braked on the edge to make it through the Turn and BAM you rear-ended me.
At CSR5 you went nuts on me before => me have to think it´s personal !!

Was a great Season though and Damu won fair and square so congratulations from me.
Wont race in S-II so good luck to Mel for the second Season.

KingSakery
I pull out of this. It is over only the last MUR´s-EVENTS to be done.
Honestly I did make a tiny mistake which caused polar in the wall at last turn exit
=> he lost 2 spots but didn´t lose the draft
=> he gained 1 spot at T1.
He d-bombed me at Turn 3
=> me ok cause I did almost the same (I slightly tapped his rear)
=> we where equal.

I than made an ultimate Balls-to-the-walls pass on him on the outside at Turn 6ish (before the last two turns).
Next time we got to T1 he smashed my rear.
Now I have to read that I braked to early ???
What ??
Really ???
Really ??
I braked on the edge to make it through the Turn and BAM you rear-ended me.
At CSR5 you went nuts on me before => me have to think it´s personal !!

Was a great Season though and Damu won fair and square so congratulations from me.
Wont race in S-II so good luck to Mel for the second Season.

I didn't go crazy on you at CSR5, or if I did, I don't remember.

I'm not saying that you braked early for yourself, but you braked earlier than I did, and a mixture of that and the whacky draft physics we have in the game made us come together.

I am sorry for the punt, and as I said before, the rest I'm not sorry for. I was having a bad day, and you just got the bad end of it.

Also, I must ask;

Why have you been showing up to races? You rage quit at Tsukuba and then said you were done with the BS. Yet, you've been to most of the races since. Hopefully, you'll mean what you said this time. Maybe the connection problems will go away with you.

Polar, I invited Sak to come back.

I realized, yesterday, that Sak is the GTP member I personally respect the most. - We go wheel-to-wheel every week, but he never seems to have a slip. Certainly, ich will dass der Deutscherkönig bleibt noch. :lol: (I want the German King to stay,) but, in the end, it is his choice.

However, I guess you & I need to have a talk...

@polar: I´m not unforgiving. And I was a bit to ragey => sorry for my tone.
BTW it is not my connection (NAT Type 2, high bandwidth) which is the problem. It´s the combination from England, Canada, USA and Germany => too much distance.

@Mel: S2 has nothing to do with what happend at Rome. And before you ask me I won´t race the last MUR events :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back