• Two classes

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMelancholy15
So that's the colour scheme on that Subaru... :sly: I couldn't tell. :yuck:

As for tracks, SSR5 would be interesting. Does anyone else have track ideas that aren't High Speed Ring? I'd be up for Tokyo too...

You don't like my colors?!

So that's the colour scheme on that Subaru... :sly: I couldn't tell. :yuck:

As for tracks, SSR5 would be interesting. Does anyone else have track ideas that aren't High Speed Ring? I'd be up for Tokyo too...

I tossed High Speed Ring in there for laughs. SSR5(not Clubman too short) or Tokyo would be good.

I tossed High Speed Ring in there for laughs. SSR5(not Clubman too short) or Tokyo.

You and Seth... mind readers! :lol: It's either that, or he's paying you to agree with him. :dopey:

Either way, it looks like we'll be going to a Tokyo based city course for this final preseason race.

I'm thinking we'll go to SSR5, just to ensure that the nighttime stuff doesn't throw anyone off of their game, and the race will be 1 hour this time. :) I'm hoping for good attendance and clean racing, with light damage, so that we can actually finish it this time, too.

We'll also be qualifying:

QUALIFYING RULES:

DO NOT LEAVE THE TRACK AND RE-ENTER ONCE YOU HAVE SET A TIME. IF YOU DO SO, YOU WILL RISK LOSING YOUR LAP TIME.

You have to move aside, if you're seeing 0:00:000 as your lap time. Failure to do so could result in grid position penalty.

You don't have to move aside, if you're NOT seeing 0:00:000 as your lap time. If you do not see 0:00:000 as your lap time, you are on a flying lap.

After the end of the qualifying session, you will see "Session over-return." This means that you must return to the garage, press pause, and leave the track. After that, the Race Director will note the grid order, change the tire restrictions from softs to mediums, and will turn on tire wear. After that, the grid will be announced, and penalties will be explained.

Should keep tire wear on for qualifying on the shorter tracks. Just Nurb is too long to have it on. You only need (or have time for) 2 laps at most there.

Should keep tire wear on for qualifying on the shorter tracks. Just Nurb is too long to have it on. You only need (or have time for) 2 laps at most there.

But, it's just something that I want to get accustomed too, for Nürburgring. I don't see a reason why tire wear has to be on during qualifying, anyway.

Low fuel plus new tires equals faster laps. That's what qualifying is about anyway, isn't it?

I suppose. I would prefer not to have different rules for the Nürburgring, but I guess it might be a specific track rule that we'll have to make.

Anyways, the next race (SSR5) is definitely Friday, so we have time to discuss this.

Well my heart will always lay with Nissan, so I suppose I'll run with it ... I need to change up my cars for the different event ... gain experience by not sticking with one car the whole time ... Some of the VLN cars are the same as the Bankfin cars, so I stick to something different ...

Well my heart will always lay with Nissan, so I suppose I'll run with it ... I need to change up my cars for the different event ... gain experience by not sticking with one car the whole time ... Some of the VLN cars are the same as the Bankfin cars, so I stick to something different ...

It's a shame that the R32 in your avatar is at 575 hp in game. It'd be way too fast, but would be cool in this series... :yuck: too many horses.

Well how but I clone myself 5 times and we will all sign up for C2 ... :lol:

Don't forget to clone the PS3 and the GT5 disc. :)

Anyways, this week:

Friday, 16:30 GMT-5 Special Stage Route 5

I will PM everyone in the series, either on GTPlanet or PSN.

Don't forget to clone the PS3 and the GT5 disc. :)

Anyways, this week:

Friday, 16:30 GMT-5 Special Stage Route 5

I will PM everyone in the series, either on GTPlanet or PSN.

Definitely out on this one. My marathon days at work start Friday morning. :yuck:

Might be busy at that time. Should be on slightly after then. Nizmo- there are two Nissan's; the R32 TC and the Silvia S15 RM.

Might be busy at that time. Should be on slightly after then. Nizmo- there are two Nissan's; the R32 TC and the Silvia S15 RM.

Understood.

Definitely out on this one. My marathon days at work start Friday morning. :yuck:

Good luck making it to the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge then. :( I hope you don't miss a full weekend's worth, dude.

Understood.

Good luck making it to the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge then. :( I hope you don't miss a full weekend's worth, dude.

We will see. I am planning for a whole weekend worth of missed races. I will thankfully have some respite on Monday. Seth you are awesome for putting the 90s GT1/GTS on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back