Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Two classes

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK8
Fridays 9:30 GMT-0 would be ideal for me.

That's the plan. :) No, really, it's that simple. The current schedule will now be bi-weekly.

However, tomorrow, there will be a race, as normally scheduled (21:30 GMT-0) at Daytona Road Course. I'm thinking, that it'll be a simple 1h:15m setup race, with qualifying, and normal "anything goes" tire strategy, and we'll focus on car specs, and checking that the RX-7 isn't as fast, at Daytona, as it seemed at Special Stage Route 5.

If the cars seem out-of-balance, we will revert to some different specifications, which I will obtain later.

Well all goes well then I'll get to test the 'Liner tomorrow ...
(I've been saying this for the past 3 weeks) :lol:

Last edited:
Oh yeah by 9:30 I meant 21:30 :lol:

By "anything goes" do you mean softs are allowed in the race?

OK8
Oh yeah by 9:30 I meant 21:30 :lol:

By "anything goes" do you mean softs are allowed in the race?

Not quite. I mean, you can double/triple stint on mediums, or run one or two stints on hards... There's no specific "you must," EXCLUDING racing softs, as they must not be used. It puts everyone at too big of a disadvantage, running softs.

Daytona??? But that's not on the schedule in the OP ... have I missed something???

This is further preseason testing. Though it's necessary, in the sense of "come, if you want your car to have correct specs," it's not for points.

Bi-weekly is stupid. Aren't we doing Continental right after as well? That's about the only series that conflicts with this. If you moved the races to a different day, or if you lessened the distance to about an hour it wouldn't run over schedule.

Last edited:
Not quite. I mean, you can double/triple stint on mediums, or run one or two stints on hards... There's no specific "you must," EXCLUDING racing softs, as they must not be used. It puts everyone at too big of a disadvantage, running softs.

Are we still allowed to qualify on racing softs?

So are we going to get this started now or what?

Yeah, this is the final preseason week, the races will start shortly, and the current room for this weekend is up now.

Time to change the name of the series: W.M.A. VLN Preseason finished, sign up now!

Servers are down, apparently, and my PS3 won't stop freezing. God 🤬 it.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is the final preseason week, the races will start shortly, and the current room for this weekend is up now.

Time to change the name of the series: W.M.A. VLN Preseason finished, sign up now!

Servers are down, apparently, and my PS3 won't stop freezing. God 🤬 it.

I'm still online.

Room up, thanks to T-n-T-2000, who was able to open the room. Slight delays due to network issues & a PS3 which decided never to turn off, all day. :scared:

With low interest and turn out, I think this series needs to be combined with Bankfin. The cars are basically all equal anyway. At ROME I tested these series cars and the Bankfin cars, and they're all within a half a second. Not to mention the BMW, Subaru ST and FTO shares specs in both series.

With low interest and turn out, I think this series needs to be combined with Bankfin. The cars are basically all equal anyway. At ROME I tested these series cars and the Bankfin cars, and they're all within a half a second. Not to mention the BMW, Subaru ST and FTO shares specs in both series.

The BMW shares the same specs in both series? This is news to me. :scared: However, I agree; sort of. Bankfin has a full roster, and reserve drivers. Well, not that we've seen full attendance, but, I do agree, that it would be cool.

The BMW shares the same specs in both series? This is news to me. :scared: However, I agree; sort of. Bankfin has a full roster, and reserve drivers. Well, not that we've seen full attendance, but, I do agree, that it would be cool.

325hp and minimum weight is the specs here and in Bankfin. You were supposed to increase the power of it here because it's weight was more than the other RWDs.

325hp and minimum weight is the specs here and in Bankfin. You were supposed to increase the power of it here because it's weight was more than the other RWDs.

Oh yeah! Umm, the BMW was at 310 @ Daytona today; that could make a difference.

Tyson (TnT) told you to increase the power. Instead you left, right after I set almost the exact time with the BMW as the RX7. 2 tenths off with a full tank on softs while the RX7's time was with 3/4 a tank.

Tyson (TnT) told you to increase the power. Instead you left, right after I set almost the exact time with the BMW as the RX7. 2 tenths off with a full tank on softs while the RX7's time was with 3/4 a tank.

Yeah, sorry, the Rolex race was coming on. I wanted to watch half an hour of it, before the CTSCC race. :lol:

I'm staying.
I like this series because it runs during the week. The car choice is nice and very competitive. :)
Plus you're all fun to race against. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back