Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Two classes

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ... that just don't make sense ...
Have you invited the guys from the regular season?
Are you sure there's enough word that's gone round about this series ...
Maybe we have to personally invite the guys the from regular ...

P.S. Please don't run the LM cars ... cause then I'll be dead ... dead slow ... :lol:

Lol ... that just don't make sense ...
Have you invited the guys from the regular season?
Are you sure there's enough word that's gone round about this series ...
Maybe we have to personally invite the guys the from regular ...

P.S. Please don't run the LM cars ... cause then I'll be dead ... dead slow ... :lol:

Hahaha, same, but, there's an RX-7 and an RX-8. :S I like my Mazdas. But, I like Mitsubishi.. And there's that 4WD Atenza...

Then there's the Subaru Impreza Super Touring, BMW 320i Touring Car, Lexus IS200 GT1, list goes on and on and on ...

Then there's the Subaru Impreza Super Touring, BMW 320i Touring Car, Lexus IS200 GT1, list goes on and on and on ...

I'd go 320i all the way! But, yeah, the IS200, S2000LM, 320i and Atenza touring car race well against each other.

Also, the Impreza Touring car would need a lot of ballast/power restrictions.

So I did some testings, and the TC/RM cars are a good match, but not at the original specs I had them at. So I think 320hp at most should be what we run with these cars. Maybe 330hp. That should be the CRZ TC, Integra RM; the FF's. Balance the 4wds out with them by giving them 315-320hp, and the RWD cars 300-315hp. We have plenty to choose from. The RWD's like the BMW 3201, the Lexus IS 200, the DLC RX7, RM NSX and TVR RM. 4WD's like the FTO Super Touring, Imprezza Super Touring, EVO 9 RM, the DLC cars like the WRX TC, R32 TC etc.

I just need to know what cars we are going to be running so I can start getting setup ... Lol

I think the CRZ TC, the Integra RM can be run at 950kg, since they run through tires pretty quickly. Give them 330hp, the CRZ may need less power than the Intergra. Then the RWD cars should be 1100kg but 310-320hp. Most of them have a downforce advantage, and the tire usage is better. The 4wds are a mix. Just depends on the car I guess.

I think the CRZ TC, the Integra RM can be run at 950kg, since they run through tires pretty quickly. Give them 330hp, the CRZ may need less power than the Intergra. Then the RWD cars should be 1100kg but 310-320hp. Most of them have a downforce advantage, and the tire usage is better. The 4wds are a mix. Just depends on the car I guess.

So what's your suggestion for the R32? 315-320/1150?

They're all a mix. I plan on specing them the same as the ITCC cars; every car will run a specified lap time at 3 tracks. The horsepower and weight will be adjusted to get a nice ratio for each car. I want these cars to be equal, at both Le Mans and Suzuka. :sly: Perfectionism, I'm on my way.

I'm just wondering how heartbroken people would be if we didn't run the FF cars. Would you guys miss the Integra/CR-Z? The tire life... I don't know if they'd be equally competitive. It's not like we can change only the front tires...

The CR-Z really handles well. If were running a lot of laps they may be at a slight disadvantage, but their speed should keep them in the running.

Races will be around 1-2 hours long. I might go a bit longer for 24h Nürburgring endurance, and shorter for Suzuka/Monza.

I'm not to bothered with the FF's. I'm looking forward to the wet races. I felt I had a strong running at Suzuka in the wet. Pity about those damn fools ruining it though ...

Yeah. What's in the past's in the past though. The VLN will be running a lot of wet races, and a lot of wet/dry strategy. I promise you, that's my favourite thing to do as a host. :sly: I really enjoy the weather in this game.

Certainly, the Subaru was doing decently well. The rain takes a little element out of the tuning setup, and puts the race in the hands of the driver. Also, I think some drivers do well with slower cornering speeds. I have much less control and poise in high speed corners. That's why I do well on city tracks, I suppose. I think you fit into that "bracket" as well, Nizmo.

That's why I'm looking forward to this series ... The variety/strategy element comes into play ...
The only thing is trying to get up for work the next morning ... lol

I haven't checked the Google Doc in a bit. Managing this Madrid race and chores have put my focus on Madrid. Plus, this DLC stuff.

I have all downloaded content on all PSN accounts now.

Div 1 & 2 are now ready to run Spa & Motegi races... so long as everyone has the DLC.

Nice! So, you'll be joining the ITCC at Motegi East for the Make-Up Round #4? I have decided that we will be running there... But not for points at all.

Well as soon as I can get the DLC then I'll be joining for all the official and make up rounds ... Hopefully ... lol
But why don't we run the full course so we can have at least one full circuit in the ITCC?
Give the cars a chance to stretch their legs in the last MUR ...

Sorry if its a daft question ... but what the hell is TGTT? ... :crazy:
My South African brain does not comprehend acronyms ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back