• One class

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Two classes

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. Damu, in his spare time, flattens villages and destroys things. He likes the carnage. Some say he only likes the Top Gear Test Track because it's a Figure-of-Eight circuit.

You're welcome. Damu, in his spare time, flattens villages and destroys things. He likes the carnage. Some say he only likes the Top Gear Test Track because it's a Figure-of-Eight circuit.

Lol ... sounds like he is a purist for carnage ... Remind me to stay away from him on track ... I don't want to get on his bad side ... :scared: lol

No. He won't cause chaos in sanctioned events, unless your name is Storm and you're Damu's football mate.

Otherwise, Damu crashes in dedicated "DD" events.

Hmm, imagine a Fiat 500 Destruction Derby. Bonus points for every car piece taken of a car. I get hungry from time to time ;)

Lol Damu ... That is if you can keep up with Storm and I in 500F's ... but I guess that if you would want to rip my car apart then I'll have to stay as far ahead of you as virtually possible ... :sly:

Motegi she's is mine so please add the full track to the schedule MrM ... I reckon that would make a pretty awesome round ...

Damned no weather change. :scared: Anyways, I fully agree.

In the news: the VLN Championship Endurance series has become a DLC series. :lol:

Lol Damu ... That is if you can keep up with Storm and I in 500F's ... but I guess that if you would want to rip my car apart then I'll have to stay as far ahead of you as virtually possible ... :sly:

Motegi she's is mine so please add the full track to the schedule MrM ... I reckon that would make a pretty awesome round ...

You abandoned me while I was still playing with the boxes :(

I thought they were companion cubes :guilty:

I'll be testing these cars more. USING MEDIUM TIRES, so I'll set the FWD cars as a benchmark and spec the others to be around .5-1 second slower to even them out with tire wear being a factor. I'll get back to this thread with my results and what I feel the specs should be.

...and we have 8 drivers. :) eagle123vick is in, but not on GTPlanet.net. (S)he filled out the Registration form on google.

Maybe you should post the list up here so it looks like we have interest to those who casually browse this thread.

Maybe you should post the list up here so it looks like we have interest to those who casually browse this thread.

I did. It's about three posts below the OP. The whole first page of the thread is dedicated to one purpose or another.

This series is during the week, so I registered. :)
Any idea on what cars are going to be ran in the higher class yet?

Fresh, if you need a team mate, let me know. If there are teams.

Registered drivers:

MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/GMT-5
cnd01/cnd01/Central Daylight time
polarbear345/polarbear345/GMT-5
NizmoDR3/NizmoDR3/Gmt+1
Manrikitabako1/Manrikitabako1/
-/eagle123vick/?/SP class
Freshseth83/Freshseth83/GMT-8/
RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000/PST

This series is during the week, so I registered. :)
Any idea on what cars are going to be ran in the higher class yet?

Fresh, if you need a team mate, let me know. If there are teams.

Registered drivers:

MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/GMT-5
cnd01/cnd01/Central Daylight time
polarbear345/polarbear345/GMT-5
NizmoDR3/NizmoDR3/Gmt+1
Manrikitabako1/Manrikitabako1/
-/eagle123vick/?/SP class
Freshseth83/Freshseth83/GMT-8/
RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000/PST

There won't be a higher class, as noted by the Poll at the top. 8-3 in favour of running one class, I believe.

Cool to see you man.

There won't be a higher class, as noted by the Poll at the top. 8-3 in favour of running one class, I believe.

Cool to see you man.

I would like to know what car type we will be running in this. I haven't been monitoring this forum as closely as I should have been.

I would like to know what car type we will be running in this. I haven't been monitoring this forum as closely as I should have been.

We're thinking of the touring cars that are in-game. Integra, Atenza, S2000 LM, Altezza, IS200, 330i, and (perhaps) the GT300 cars... That's still... unknown yet.

The thing is, I want to put the name "VLN" on this series, because it explains that we're running Endurance races at European tracks, and I want to include the best, most interesting tracks in the game, with the most interesting weather and strategy, and I want to see just how even we can make the cars. I'm putting the base hp at 305, and the base weight at around 1200 kg. Any cars which are faster or slower than a target lap time, over a 10 lap stint (for example) will be bumped up or slowed down.

We're thinking of the touring cars that are in-game. Integra, Atenza, S2000 LM, Altezza, IS200, 330i, and (perhaps) the GT300 cars... That's still... unknown yet.

The thing is, I want to put the name "VLN" on this series, because it explains that we're running Endurance races at European tracks, and I want to include the best, most interesting tracks in the game, with the most interesting weather and strategy, and I want to see just how even we can make the cars. I'm putting the base hp at 305, and the base weight at around 1200 kg. Any cars which are faster or slower than a target lap time, over a 10 lap stint (for example) will be bumped up or slowed down.

I would probably use the IS200 or the S2000LM. I will need to test. I might decide on something else lol :lol:

I would probably use the IS200 or the S2000LM. I will need to test. I might decide on something else lol :lol:

The IS200 is a very rare car. I'll have to go into the trading/marketplace forums for it, because I've never seen it. So, I'll ask if anyone has it, and will offer a 0/0/0 car in exchange.

The IS200 is a very rare car. I'll have to go into the trading/marketplace forums for it, because I've never seen it. So, I'll ask if anyone has it, and will offer a 0/0/0 car in exchange.

I might have 2. I will look when I get home. I know I have at least 1.

I have that IS200. I was thinking of 1100kg base for cars with FWD a little lighter and 4WD a little heavier. My cars in mind would be RWD; RX7-TC, NSX-RM, TVR-RM, S15-RM, S2000-LM. FWD; Integra-RM, CRZ-TC. 4WD; FTO-SuperTouring, Impreza-SuperTouring, STi-TC, R32-TC, EVO-RM. Just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back