• One class

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Two classes

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works best for me but the only thing is I gotta work every second Sat so I may not make all the races ... 4-8am in the morning won't work with work schedule and so on ... I gotta get up @ 5:30am to leave for work @ 6:30am to be at work @ 7:30am ...

You're in UST+1, right? Someone didn't look at the geography of South Africa before saying "4-8 A.M." These races would be at the normal ITCC times, but on Fridays.

You're in UST+1, right? Someone didn't look at the geography of South Africa before saying "4-8 A.M." These races would be at the normal ITCC times, but on Fridays.

Lol ... GMT +2 ... Fridays 2 ITCC time is perfect ... 👍

Seth has the right idea. I want to test them all, in all weather, and for tire wear, but, if Seth says the specs are somewhat even... I'll use them as a base point. 👍 Seth.

Well I still got my heart set on the R32 ...
I'm getting into too many series ... Lol

EDIT: What about possibly adding DTM cars to the line up? We possibly got other AWD RM/TC cars available so what about opening up the field a bit ...

Last edited:
Lol not quite hey ... SuperGT cars can corner at a higher rate than Lmp's so that discards them completely and maybe you can but I can't get a NASCAR to turn on a circuit for the life of me ...

Lol not quite hey ... SuperGT cars can corner at a higher rate than Lmp's so that discards them completely and maybe you can but I can't get a NASCAR to turn on a circuit for the life of me ...

Only when it goes left for some reason :sly:

Only when it goes left for some reason :sly:

That's right. I enjoy making fun of NASCAR fans in Alabama. Especially the really stupid ones. Keep in mind that I can occasionally enjoy NASCAR.

When you make fun of a NASCAR fan always remember one thing. If they start chasing you, all you have to do is turn right. It works every time.

cnd01
That's right. I enjoy making fun of NASCAR fans in Alabama. Especially the really stupid ones. Keep in mind that I can occasionally enjoy NASCAR.

When you make fun of a NASCAR fan always remember one thing. If they start chasing you, all you have to do is turn right. It works every time.

I should remember that if I ever decide to visit the States ... Lol too

That or turn on a flat corner :dopey:

As I promised, here are the specs of the cars i've tested. All within a second of eachother. Some (with more power) are good on the straights, but slower around the turns and switchbacks. Others are the opposite...

4WDS

SUBARU IMPREZA TC- 305hp 1165kg
SUBARU IMPREZA ST- 300hp 1165kg
MITSUBISHI FTO ST- 300hp 1150kg
MITSUBISHI EVO RM- 310hp 1150kg
NISSAN GTR R32 TC- 315hp 1145kg

RWDS

MAZDA RX7 TC- 300hp 1100kg
ACURA NSX RM- 305hp 1100kg
TVR TUSCAN RM- 305hp 1085kg
NISSAN S15 RM- 310hp 1100kg
BMW 320i TOURING- 315hp 1140kg
HONDA S2000 LM- 305hp 1100kg

FWDS

HONDA CR-Z TC- 325hp 1000kg
HONDA INTEGRA RM- 325hp 1000kg

As I promised, here are the specs of the cars i've tested. All within a second of eachother. Some (with more power) are good on the straights, but slower around the turns and switchbacks. Others are the opposite...

4WDS

RWDS

FWDS

What about the Lexus IS200?

13 separate cars, the IS will probably slot in 310hp 1100kg. In my experience it's good handling but tricky. No torque either. I'll be online soon testing more. There's also the Mazdaspeed 6 TC (4WD). Also note I used mediums for the specs. They last longer and have ample grip.

13 separate cars, the IS will probably slot in 310hp 1100kg. In my experience it's good handling but tricky. No torque either. I'll be online soon testing more. There's also the Mazdaspeed 6 TC (4WD). Also note I used mediums for the specs. They last longer and have ample grip.

Thanks. We'll use these as a base line. Everyone, I'd like to run a race, using these specs, Friday at 4:30 PM GMT-5. Please bring your car fully tuned and ready, on Friday the 13th.

So is this what I need to bring on Friday the 13th? ... If so could I bring Jason Vorhees with me? :D

Correct. According to Seth's specs, that should be competitive.

In my case, I'm going to set up the BMW 320i Touring Car this week, and decide which track that we're not visiting during the normal season, is a good enough track to race on now. Hmmm, let's make it a fun track.

Cool ... just let me know when and where ...

Okay, the "When" is already decided. Screw timezones, it's Friday the 13th at ITCC time. :)

As for where, it needs long straightaways, and fun, intricate corners. We're not going to Indy... Nor most of the original Polyphony Digital tracks. However, considering that we'd be running cars with downforce, and racing tires, I'd like to keep the track somewhat smooth.

Indy
Daytona
Fuji Speedway
Grand Valley
Tokyo R246
Special Stage Route 5

Those are our options.

Shall we discuss these options? I'd like to go to one of the PD original creations.

Fuji ... should give us a good indication on the cornering and top speed abilities of the cars ... just to make sure that they are evenly matched ... IMO

Daytona RC or Fuji. Daytona will test brakes more than anything else. Will Fuji have the chicane or not?

4WDS

RWDS

FWDS

I'll take the Mazda RX-7 TC as my choice of car. What mods are allowed?
Friday the 13th sounds great to me. Always had good luck on that day. :)

Last edited:
If we ran Fuji, I'd run the chicane.

Also, any upgrades are allowed, but don't run above the given specs.

I don't have any mods except on the FWD cars. They should be 320hp 1000kg not 325hp. ALSO the ST (SUPER TOURING) FTO and IMPREZA are the fastest around turns so drop their power to 295hp 1160kg for each.

Okay sorry guys, I have been away from my home for the past 3 days and everything seems a little confusing to me. Has the HP limit changed and the weight limit. As in, can I still run my Integra at 276HP and default weight? Or is everything after being changed? O.o I am really sorry about this, I was very busy this week and couldn't catch up on everything on the forums. :(

Okay sorry guys, I have been away from my home for the past 3 days and everything seems a little confusing to me. Has the HP limit changed and the weight limit. As in, can I still run my Integra at 276HP and default weight? Or is everything after being changed? O.o I am really sorry about this, I was very busy this week and couldn't catch up on everything on the forums. :(

We're running completely different cars now.

The main thing, is that the original Integra you signed up to use is now, again, in the fray.

• New cars
  • Race day- Friday July 13th preseason test
  • I'm announcing a points system now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back