Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,373 comments
I complained about the fact that the weekly challenges were rehashed content but I haven’t missed a single week and I didn’t play the game since the sf23 update until 1.40.

PD knows me better than I know myself. The weekly events are boring, I don’t need the rewards because I’m not a collector, and most often then not I hd already done the events before, yet here I am. I even got my wheel out yesterday. 🤷‍♂️

I don't know why some people aren't getting their rewards. All I know is I go to the events through the Weekly Challenge pop-up, and I get the rewards.

Speaking of that, this week's haul of over 1,100,000 Cr. for wins (1,176,000 Cr. if one wins cleanly - I missed the CRB in the special event on the GTP run) for under 44 minutes of racing is a bit better than last week's haul, though still not quite up to the standards of Sardegna/Tokyo/Sarthe/maxing the newest custom race glitch.

On my GTP run, 3 of the 4 recycled races did have new cars (the Mercedes-Benz 190 E in the European FR Challenge, a pair of Ford Sierras in the Race of Turbo Motorsports, and a MAZDA3 Gr.4 in the WTC 700), though I didn't notice any new pre-race commentary. On the Plus run, I saw a Suzuki Cappuccino at the Sunday Cup.

Last edited:
We got 2 limited time events in the week after the update(1.40 and 1.41) so it seams they only put new unique events with the new update. Makes sense but that means we'll only get 1 unique event per month.

Can they make more unique events but 'hide' them in the game? Like on the next game update upload 4 unique events but spread them 1 per week. I don't know how these game updates work buy I assume they can do that if they want to.

That's what I always do and each time thereafter I play the same event again, I try to take a car with a lower pp than the time before and I only move on to a car with an even lower pp still for each ones that follow after I win + clean race... and so on until I can't win no more.

Keeps it challenging and entertaining, so I have to push myself to constantly do better instead of driving around like a zombie, plus it ''forces'' me to try out cars I wouldn't normally be tempted to select.
We shouldn't have to do this. If they increased the ai speed by 10% every time you won a race, it would be endless. Your score would be the total ai percentage speed, to compare with other players.

We shouldn't have to do this. If they increased the ai speed by 10% every time you won a race, it would be endless. Your score would be the total ai percentage speed, to compare with other players.
Man, this just gave me a hell of an itch for a roguelite racing game. Grab upgrades as you go, random rewards for winning races, AI get more difficult as you go through 'levels'... oh man.

I'm right back from Deep Forest Raceway, doing the 5 races in a row.
With the exception of the Porsche one-make challenge, all I needed was my Praiano-tuned 700PP BMW M2 Competition
for the other ones. A bit overpowered at times :sly: but big fun all in all. This car is a little beast. :D
And roughly 1M credits within about 35 minutes of driving isn't bad at all, too.

On a sidenote, I've received all of the 12 reward tickets so far ... 👍

@Tired Tyres
Asking for daily races might be asked for too much ... :lol:

Last edited:
These weekly challenges really should be daily ones.

Ah, well, at least I can make full use of my 130+ favourite cars in my garage and use a different one for each race.

For a start, I did GT3 one make at Monza.
Not thrilled with same awards like last week, they could made something different...
But 750k is ok.

I'm right back from Deep Forest Raceway, doing the 5 races in a row.
With the exception of the Porsche one-make challenge, all I needed was my Praiano-tuned 700PP BMW M2 Competition
for the other ones. A bit overpowered at times :sly: but big fun all in all. This car is a little beast. :D
And roughly 1M credits within about 35 minutes of driving isn't bad at all, too.

On a sidenote, I've received all of the 12 reward tickets so far ... 👍

@Tired Tyres
Asking for daily races might be asked for too much ... :lol:
I’ve been using that M2 with the same setup a lot on these events. Didn’t really consider it for deep forest and went with the 488 gt3.

I’ve been using that M2 with the same setup a lot on these events. Didn’t really consider it for deep forest and went with the 488 gt3.
It's been a two stop race for me. I did not have to change RH tires but the car's thirsty, even on fuel map 6.
So I did my stops after laps 4 and 9, took the lead in lap 5 I think, and came out of the pits for the last lap with a 15 sec gap to P2. :cheers:

Last edited:
Pretty quick completion of this week's challenge races.

Used these cars ...

18bfe64abd82-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

The Speedster and SLS were entirely stock, everything else the only modification was Race Hard tires.

For the WTC700 race, I did a one stop for fuel only.

I would have bought 992 gt3 rs no matter if its part of an event or not, its worth getting just for it sound, looks and perfomence, all the cars in the spec ll update was worth getting for me except the tesla, hopefully we see more changes to weakly challanges in chrismas update, either on december 7 or 14, the 14th is proably the most likely date

I would have bought 992 gt3 rs no matter if its part of an event or not, its worth getting just for it sound, looks and perfomence, all the cars in the spec ll update was worth getting for me except the tesla, hopefully we see more changes to weakly challanges in chrismas update, either on december 7 or 14, the 14th is proably the most likely date
Between the two events and the TT the car pays for itself! As you said the car is just a pleasure to drive!

I can't find car that has fuel for 5 laps and it's quick enough for 700PP race...
Any hint?

I can't find car that has fuel for 5 laps and it's quick enough for 700PP race...
Any hint?
I managed this with the Porsche GT4 Clubsport, refueled about half way through the race.

If you're having trouble winning with a Gr.4 car, I'd suggest trying any Gr.3 car with Race Hard tires and use the power limiter to get to 700PP.

Cars I used for this Weekly Challenge.

8D4840B4-A43D-401A-8CC5-60AD8FA5692F.jpeg

Used SS tires for the Amuse S2000. The Alfa 155 is very fast when not held back by BoP, but I did have to adjust the fuel map some so that I didn't end up pitting too early in the Deep Forest race.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back